PB_

Pb @ 6 Months Post-op

6 month update:

Some more stubble has come through after taking my 5 month pics but no stubble at the front at the moment. Still lots of stubble coming through on my crown. Had a haircut 2 weeks ago and had it dyed yesterday :rolleyes:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

crap pictures I know :( I just can't get any clear pics with dry hair - I've tried every damn setting on my camera, both my cameras. I'll have to try a different make - both my cameras are Canon 5meg. I took those pics myself in the mirror - ones my wife takes are even worse :(

Can anybody recommend one that works for hair close-ups?

I suppose I'll have to go over to New York for a holiday and let Dr Feller take some pics while I'm over there B)

PB are you zooming in ,because that increases the chances of camera shake immensly ,5 mpxl is well enough for good shots , try not to zoom in at all but hold the camera real close ,put your chin on something solid and get you wife to put her elbows on the same solid table , thats how i get them cracking close up shots .

The old shots from my propecia thread are from my mobile phone so not as good .

I'm a t#*t really cos i bought my girl a really good 7.2 mpxl digital camera for our "trip" to New York ,she thought i was the best boyf ever , bless her i didn't have the heart to tell her i wanted to take pics of my hair surgery with it ...................... "men are shits" hahahah ..... "oh there's always a hidden agender " hahahaha

I can hear it now if she ever finds out hahahaha

try it

richie

crap pictures I know :( I just can't get any clear pics with dry hair - I've tried every damn setting on my camera, both my cameras. I'll have to try a different make - both my cameras are Canon 5meg. I took those pics myself in the mirror - ones my wife takes are even worse :(

Can anybody recommend one that works for hair close-ups?

I suppose I'll have to go over to New York for a holiday and let Dr Feller take some pics while I'm over there B)

Looks top $ PB... the pics are a little blury but as we already know u'r 1st session was a complete success i wouldnt have thought this one would be any different.. looks like you've never had a hair loss prob from the pics.. thanks for the update.

By the way.... I have a Canon too....and its only a 3.2mp :) I used the same camera from my close ups as i used to take the pics and the naked cowgirl.. yours is double what mine is :blink: for the close ups... i put it on Macro... leave it on 'Auto' and zoom in just a tiny bit! then hold the camera at approx 1 arms length (with the zoom in a bit) seems to work out ok.

All the best.. I hope my 2nd session works out as well.

:)

i bought my girl a really good 7.2 mpxl digital camera for our "trip" to New York ,she thought i was the best boyf ever , bless her i didn't have the heart to tell her i wanted to take pics of my hair surgery with it ...................... "men are shits" hahahah ..... "oh there's always a hidden agender " hahahaha

And for christamas you're getting her a subscription to Sky sports and 24 cans of lager?

Hi PB looking good mate nice n thick all good! I too have a canon ixus 50. if yo use the macro facility you can get some great close up shots, that is if your not already using it? I got some great shots with the same camera.

Thanks for the nice comments guys despite the crappy pics B)

Richie: Yes I was zooming in... I'll try not zooming to see if it makes a difference

BHUK, TOMMYTWO: Yes, I've tried the macro but the pictures came out even worse :(

If I use the flash it seems to be too bright on auto and there is too much reflection... if I switch it to manual and adjust the flash, the pictures are too dark.

I could buy a new camera and try it out and if it's better, keep it myself and if it's just as crap, give it to my wife for xmas <_<

hi pb your hair is looking good,the overall effect now from where you were is great.

hi pb your hair is looking good,the overall effect now from where you were is great.

Having hair is great :D

I was just out for lunch and looked at all the sorry comb-overs in the cafeteria - one short guy in his 50's, NW7 with a ridiculous little Hitler moustache and the worst comb-over ever :o He had a mound of hair parted about an inch above his ear :rolleyes: He would look 100 better with just the horse-shoe without the ridiculous comb-over. Then I saw a young guy - 30 at the most with a full NW7 - if you just looked at his head without seeing his face he looked like a pensioner but you could see from his face that he was only a kid. Then I saw another youngish guy with his hair combed up from the back and forward over his bald crown and receded hairline :rolleyes: I don't know why these guys don't go and get a HT :rolleyes:

I don't know what's going on but there seems to be loads of really young guys with severe hair loss nowadays :huh: You see loads of pensioners with full heads of hair and then these bald kids :blink: I wonder if Play Stations make you go bald or something :huh: Or maybe it's all the McDonalds shite :unsure:

I'm surprised at how much difference 530 grafts made! All the singles went into my hairline, so all the grafts that went into my crown were multi-hair ones, so I got well over 1000 more hairs in there :) It was nice to see the barber getting hold of tufts of hair on my crown when she was cutting it and I could feel hair being tugged on my crown - it's been a long time since I've experienced that B)

Having hair is great :D

I was just out for lunch and looked at all the sorry comb-overs in the cafeteria - one short guy in his 50's, NW7 with a ridiculous little Hitler moustache and the worst comb-over ever :o He had a mound of hair parted about an inch above his ear :rolleyes: He would look 100 better with just the horse-shoe without the ridiculous comb-over. Then I saw a young guy - 30 at the most with a full NW7 - if you just looked at his head without seeing his face he looked like a pensioner but you could see from his face that he was only a kid. Then I saw another youngish guy with his hair combed up from the back and forward over his bald crown and receded hairline :rolleyes: I don't know why these guys don't go and get a HT :rolleyes:

I don't know what's going on but there seems to be loads of really young guys with severe hair loss nowadays :huh: You see loads of pensioners with full heads of hair and then these bald kids :blink: I wonder if Play Stations make you go bald or something :huh: Or maybe it's all the McDonalds shite :unsure:

And I thought that I was an obbsessive norwood spotter. :blink:

I think that going bald sends you crazy thats why these combover guys convince themselves that they're fooling people into believing that they have hair.

I dont know if things are changing maybe its just that bald young guys and hairy old guys both stand out.

Most young guys dont know about HT's and probably could'nt afford one or think that its too vain etc.

And I thought that I was an obbsessive norwood spotter. :blink:

I think that going bald sends you crazy thats why these combover guys convince themselves that they're fooling people into believing that they have hair.

Me too ime completely obsessed by it, i think wow that guys got great doner

and seem to scrutinize everybody's hair. I use to be one of them combover guys

i think i was in total denial :unsure: youre hair looks great pb :)

I use to be one of them combover guys

i think i was in total denial :unsure:

I suppose I was a bit of a comb-over but my parting wasn't just above my ear. I used to have long hair parted down the middle and had to switch to a side parting once I'd thinned out and my parting was an inch wide of see-thru hair :( I guess you just keep on lowereing the parting as you lose hair until you become a complete comb-over and don't realize how rediculous it looks :huh:

I use to look out of the window at the trees, if i noticed just one leaf blowing

i use to think oh sh@t i cant go out :o it was a complete nightmare :unsure:

Looks really good PB :) . Great to see you still around helping out :) I think you are one of the very few true forum greats :)

I always liked your posts since the early days as you have always been so honest with your opinion and with documenting your own results. Well done :)

I'm coming up 7 months now. I don't think the difference between 6 and 7 months would be visible on pics so my next update will be at 8 or 9 months once all the short hairs that have recently sprouted have grown out :)