Sign in to follow this  
bigmac

Ht Costs

hi all i posted this on pb`s site but here goes.

when you initially get your price for a ht i for one thought this is expensive but once you do your research and compared to other cosmetic procedures its excellent value for money.

ie upper and lower eyelids op = £3000 in the uk and it takes approx 3 hours

ht 2ooo grafts approx =£3000 approx in the US and takes a full day

it will also last a lifetime if done properly

Cost is irrelevant, the real deciding factor is results. <_<

And we all know where to go and where not to go in that respect. ;)

i know what your saying saf re cost but to many people it is an issue as not everyone can afford a ht.

paying bills,feeding kids,etc.

hopefully everyone who reads this great forum will be educated enough and will make the right choices when choosing a dr.

I agree s.a.f but i think the point that bigmac and i were trying to get across are how hair surgery in general is good value for money aginst other types of cosmetic surgery and just how much cheaper cosmetic surgery is in the states and how much better the results seem to be .

Why is that ,it shouldn't be like that should it ?

The fact is we get ripped off for loads of things in this country !

Brown ,sort it out hahahaha

richie

Yeah I know its a real struggle for some people, it pisses me off to think of all the money I've spent and half of it was wasted in the UK. :angry:

Its totally unfair that I have to incurr this expense when most guys out just dont have to worry about this. That just makes it all the more important to go somewhere where you'll actually get what you pay for. I ended up chucking away money. :(

When I think of how much its cost me I could have brought a couple of decent cars. :o

Its strange that because of how losing my hair effected me and my confidence. I never went out and blew loads of money during my 20's so I had the money when I needed it. :unsure:

too true richie,rip off england,

these mps dont care about the ordinary man as they have big pay packets and a nice little pension paid for by the taxpayer(us).a little off topic rant by me.

yeah the point i`m making is a ht works out quite cheap when you consider all the work that goes into it providing you go to a reputable dr.

i`m off to glasgow soon for a p*ss up with my jock pals so i wont be posting shortly and its snowing here in newcastle :o

Britains not really so bad, believe me there are plenty of countries in eastern europe or asia where a pair of jeans will cost you about 2 weeks wages.

it cant be too bad as everyone wants to come here,it just seems bad for uk residents with everything we get taxed on to support others.

Why do you think half of Poland is over here they earn about £400 a month? Some of the Poles working with me (in my crappy unskilled job) were accountants and teachers back in their homeland. Go to the Ukraine they earn about £200 a month. And apart from the basics like food (which is still much more expensive to them) designer goods cost pretty much the same.

i like lots of very fit birds wrapped around poles hahaha

where might i be when in glasgow tonight :blink:

i am away now 2 hour plus drive bye

Why do you think half of Poland is over here they earn about £400 a month? Some of the Poles working with me (in my crappy unskilled job) were accountants and teachers back in their homeland. Go to the Ukraine they earn about £200 a month. And apart from the basics like food (which is still much more expensive to them) designer goods cost pretty much the same.

i actually work with a pole who was a hairdresser back home but makes like 75% more money doing a unskilled job here,great hair cut though!

It was a Pole that knocked me off my motorcycle and semi-ruined my life <_<

This is how Poles typically spend their time back home in Poland (well I don't know if these pics are from Poland or not but that street sign looks Polish or some other crappy Eastern European country anyway):

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

"It was a Pole that knocked me off my motorcycle and semi-ruined my life "

telegraph pole ???????? hahahahaha

great pics PB , judging by the sign i'd say it was Onhisbackizstan hahahahahaha

by the way i'm only up at this time of night so i can watch the hatton v mayweather fight on sky box office

richie

IPB Image

Its like the 4 stages of hairloss! :rolleyes:

LOL :lol:

I hadn't noticed that :lol: From left to right - 1) full head of hair 2) notices thinning so shaves down and thinks he looks cool 3) bald patches appearing all over the top 4) NW7 horse-shoe