JGS

Gmtv Presenter

Just seeing if anyone thinks, does that guy off GMTV andrew castle the presenter , does he

wear a peice? He has the thickest hair i have seen, especially for his age?

Also one of those judges off of dragons den apparently has been to a certain uk clinic as well!

i dont think he wears a piece,just a lucky guy

never seen dragons den so cant comment

my bird watches x factor and the other night louis walsh i think thats his name was slating simon cowell saying his hair is not real.this got my interest and when watching him his hair doesn`t budge and does look extra thick if you know what i mean.

all these reality tv programs are so poor :blink:

Youre right theyare all crap. Very interesting about simon cowell though!

I just was having a bet with someone at work about that gmtv presenter. His hair never changes. Its constantly the same. Never grows long or anything. Very strange. God im sad! :)

When you think about the list of celebrities who could be suspects is endless and there must be literally 100's of them who are wearing. I just googled him and IMHO he's just lucky to have good hair. Duncan Bannatyne of Dragons den has admitted to having a small UK transplant (he's obviously not as clever as he thinks he is). B)

I've often wondered about Simon Cowell's hair too :huh: Looks too good for his age <_<

If it's a wig, it must be glued on well:

IPB Image

the money these people earn they probably have a make up artist 24/7 tagging along with a few spare wigs and tubes of glue.

Cowell has a brother with the same hair, whats even less believable about him is the fact that he manages to make £10m's out of tv shows that are such a complete load of shite.