s.a.f

Latest Junk From Norton

Well today I got the latest offering from the mailing list of these butchers, and it seems that they are moving away from the HT market and expanding into the general cosmetic surgery side of things.

The glossy booklet I recieved only had a small section advertising 'painless and scar free FUE' (I guess by that they mean less pain than strip and the scarring is done at no extra cost).

Now they are more into promoting their Lipo and FACELIFT procedures.

Good news for balding men but bad news for the old and fat. I only hope its not Frankensti .. er Hartley performing these ops, (maybe he's been practising on some old pig carcass or a cabbage patch doll). Either way some people out there are going to end up looking like Pete Burns.

And if you're fed up with getting your Proscar from Dr Ashcroft you can always get it from Norton at only 4.5 x the price.

"And if you're fed up with getting your Proscar from Dr Ashcroft you can always get it from Norton at only 4.5 x the price"

sounds like a bargain! where do I sign? :D

norton was advertising his lipo in the sun this week,his ad was directly above the h£££££al *****.

So he's back to where he started :rolleyes:

Lessons learned

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/1506458.stm

Dr Norton, who now works at a hair clinic in Wakefield, has vowed never to carry out another liposuction operation and has "learned his lesson", said defence counsel Andrew Hockton in mitigation.

So he didn't learn his lesson after all <_<

Well, we must be on the same mailing list s.a.f. I too got a mailshot this week, advertising 6000 FUE sessions and other cosmetic treatments, what annoys me is I have alsked to be removed from thier mailing list more than once, all this because I ordered some seriously overpriced and out of date proscar some years back.

Hopefully Norton should have a nice suprise tommorrow. ;-)

Why what have done? sent him a letter bomb or something? :ph34r: :D

has anyone seen this? (its on a word document)

http://www.privy-council.org.uk/files/othe...6%20%20rtf).rtf

Thomas Amadeus Kieran Norton :lol: :lol:

Theres a rumour that this b@stard has been up to his old tricks in Ireland where he has a clinic.

Theres been a lot of media attention after someone died in a cosmetic clinic whilst undergoing surgery :o unsure whether it was Norton's clinic but it wouldnt surprise me.

Amazing that such an incompetent fool succedeed financially :( He's made a fortune despite being useless at everything he tries :angry:

Thomas Amadeus Kieran Norton :lol: :lol:

I bet everybody was rolling on the floor laughing their arses off when the b@stard was baptised :lol: :lol:

Is that really his name or did you stick in those two middle names for a joke ?

Good job they saw sense and decided to uphold the ban. :D

I bet the smug git paid a fortune for some top lawyers.

I especialy could'nt believe the bit about how his family would suffer financially if he could'nt perform HT's anymore. This guys a millionaire he lives in a huge mansion and drives Ferrari's and porsches. If he wamts to experience real suffering he should get one of his own clinics HT's. <_<

No doubt he'll keep appealing until he gets his way again. :angry:

I can't wait for tomorrow B)

Still heard nothing on that PB? :unsure:

Still heard nothing on that PB? :unsure:

Nope, he never forwarded the story as he said he would :(

The Norton Clinic has demonstrated once again that they have no ethics or humanity, anyone who makes mistake of approaching them will pay dearly for it :angry:

They just won't give it up will they :rolleyes: It's like the young guys with full heads of hair they butcher with attempted HTs :rolleyes:

A CLINIC offering a new fat removal treatment has been criticised for failing to detect that one of their clients was suffering from an eating disorder.

The woman, who is in her late 40s, underwent a fat removal procedure called SmartLipo at the Norton Clinic in Dublin on November 13 last.

The woman’s brother, who called RTÉ’s Liveline yesterday, said she had suffered from anorexia since her early teens and had been treated in H******* on a number of occasions without much success.

He said she had seen an advertisement in a Sunday newspaper on November 11 proclaiming that women could drop a dress size for Christmas using SmartLipo.

The woman, who wanted to reduce her dress size from size 10 to eight, claimed she was not weighed before undergoing the procedure. She also admitted during the programme that she had not eaten for four days.

She said her body was still swollen as a result of the treatment.

The man, who did not want to be identified, said his sister had a 20-minute consultation before having the procedure that was conducted using local anaesthetic and cost €6,000.

The following few days I knew she was in pain but did not know why and it was last Sunday evening that she confided in me,” he said.

He claimed it would not take a medical person to know that his sister was seriously underweight.

At best, she is around six stone and is 5ft 3ins tall,” he pointed out.

Norton Clinic director Jeremy Isherwood said they worked to very strict guidelines.

The clinic has claimed that the woman weighed eight stone and was a size 12, and was well within the body mass index (BMI) for her height.

How can we be held responsible for that particular case? We have done everything to the book,” he said.

Asked if the clinic would now make a point of asking patients if they had an eating disorder, Mr Isherwood said they always asked patients if they had any medical history they should be aware of. “How more specific can we be?” he said.

Fucking unbelievable <_<

Another in the long list of complaints against Norton and still they continue to stay in business.

Just how far does it have to go before these people get shut down. A facelift on a 10yr old?, A HT on a leukemia patient? :angry:

Listen to Isherwood trying to make out he's the innocent victim. :o

Good work as usual slaps, keep exposeing these criminals. <_<

Good work slaps, these guys know no limits, it makes me sick that i went there twice for surgery

Just went on their site and saw they can do 6000 fue

Norton Announces a UK first!

6,000 FUE graft sessions

We are now offering a UK first, with FUE sessions of up to 6,000 grafts (24,000 hairs), prices start at £1,250 for a 250 graft session. Call for more details

So they are stating that on average every graft will be a 4 hair graft, that will make for a very natural head of hair.........what lying funkers

Theres no other industry where people would be able to get away with such blatant false advertising and shoddy work. <_<

Ha and to add insult to injury (quite literally injury) it will set you back a bargain £30k for 6k of fue grafts, and as Norton can't count 6k is more like 3k....where do i sign...........oh i can't they used up all my donor :angry:

Well one things for certain, the Irish media will eat the bollox off Isherwood, this kind of story is big news over in Ireland.

He must lead a very sad :( , lonely existence lurking in the shadows and looking over his shoulder :unsure: in case he bumps into someone whose life he's ruined.

Sooner or later he'll get his comeuppance.

Only a matter of time Jeremy ;) I know you read these boards so remember when it happens we'll all be there to laugh at you.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well one things for certain, the Irish media will eat the bollox off Isherwood, this kind of story is big news over in Ireland.

He must lead a very sad :( , lonely existence lurking in the shadows and looking over his shoulder :unsure: in case he bumps into someone whose life he's ruined.

Sooner or later he'll get his comeuppance.

Only a matter of time Jeremy ;)

Maybe thats why they've gone over to Ireland, to try and distance themselves from all their English victims.

But as for Isherwood I know he lives a pretty good existance, with all the £££ he's made doing Nortons dirty work. And since he obviously does'nt have a conscience I'm sure he does'nt lose too much sleep.

look at this;-

Norton website as it appeared in August 2005, boasting of having performed 7000 hts <_<

http://web.archive.org/web/20050830120058/...rtonclinic.com/

and September 2005 (1 month later) now 18000 hts! :angry:

http://web.archive.org/web/20050926160248/...rtonclinic.com/

looks like they were very busy between August & September 2005

Note how both pages describe how ..

' One of our doctors will give you an exact diagnosis and expert recommendations.'

Presumably Isherwood considers himself a Doctor?

S.a.f were you examined by Dr Isherwood? :huh:

I was :(

Maybe you should inform STOPNORTON of this little indescrepancy. I was examined by Norton (if you can call looking at my bald scalp for 3 seconds an examination). Even though he was struck off and therefore not allowed to act as a consultant.

blatant false advertising,norton and isherwood should have their assets seized as proceeds of crime