Sign in to follow this  
hairymuff

Best Place To Get Flights To New York

Where is the best place to look for flights to New York? Can anyone recommend a web site or travel agent?

I got mine at www.Expedia.co.uk travel over the weekend and you save a lot of £ I think my return flight from Heathrow to JFK was £260 (or £280 I cant remember exactly)with Virgin. I think theres another new airline called Zoom or something might be worth a look but with Virgin u get a great entertainment package with the movies etc. and u'll get some free socks and a toothbrush ;)

i went with british airways for 420 quid all in with no stops ,looked at zoom ,cheap but old planes with shit tv's ,had stop offs ,so the flights where like 12 hour and that , and it was still 399 quid anyway . avoid stop overs they double the flight time and some places you stop you have to get your baggage as it doesn't always get transfered automatically

don't be put off looking at virgin and british airways cos you think they will be dear ,you may be plesently surprised .also i showed the flight crew my surgery onboard the plane ,made out it hurt and shit and got up graded to business class ,hahaha had salmon stakes served with champagne in the seats that lay down into a bed it was ace ,check out my thread ,(just back from NYC ),on my trip it tells you some more good tips

good luck bud

when booking with expedia or opodo did they not have any deals with your hotel included as it works out cheaper again.

when booking with expedia or opodo did they not have any deals with your hotel included as it works out cheaper again.

Hi bigmac... I did that last year, I booked my Virgin flight + Andrew hotel with Expedia. But with the Feller discount with The Andrew it worked out cheaper to get the flight seperately. The Virgin flight was direct.. and I just checked my statement... it was a direct flight (no stops) from Heathrow to JFK and was £253 return, the hotel worked out to £299 for 3 nights in The Andrew delux room.

Hope this helps.

www.opodo.co.uk

www.expedia.co.uk

www.virginatlantic.co.uk

www.zoomairlines.co.uk

www.airindia.com

Have a play around!

Include a Saturday night stay ;)