Sign in to follow this  
Spuraman

Spursman 16th Month Update Pics

Hi Guys

Here is my 16th month update. I can’t believe how bald i was before. :D i

cant wait for my 2nd HT to sort out the crown and thicken it all up.

What do you think?

Pre op Feller

IPB Image

Post op Feller

IPB Image

Much better than pre-op :)

Have you tried any other styles than combed forward?

It will look great after a second pass and your crown filled in.

Much better than pre-op :)

Have you tried any other styles than combed forward?

It will look great after a second pass and your crown filled in.

Thanks guys.

i did grow it longer to see what styles suit most but the longer it is at the front the thinner it looks. So for now this is the best style for me.

Maybe HT2 will give more options for hair styles.

Good luck with your next procedure. You look to have done very well so far. No one said anything? As you were very bald previously.. no offense. B)

Not many people have said anything to be honest. Only a handful have said different things but cant seem to work out why i look different.

No offence taken :D , i was very bald before, im just grateful that i had the money a good fortune of getting it done with Dr Feller.

looking good mate,you`ll soon have a nice full head of hair.if your single do you get more attention from birds now

looking good mate,you`ll soon have a nice full head of hair.if your single do you get more attention from birds now

I am single at the moment but i do feel i get more attention. Im quite a confident person with or without hair but hair definatly helps.

thought so most people look at your appearance before anythig else

On a completely different note, your team is going down to the claret and blue tomorrow ;)

3-1 (cole, ljungberg, defoe own goal)

haha you wish! :D i think we will nick the win 2-3 or something. should be a good game.

well, ljungberg won't be scoring now - apparently he had a migraine on thursday and his mum's given him a note excusing him from playing!

according to The London Paper, this will be 1-1, because apparently we have "a leaky defence" :blink:

spurs v west ham games are always classics (famous last words...)

steveyd you`ll be glad you dont support my team sunderland :o

more glad that i'm not one of your players in the dressing room with roy keane after yesterday's game! he must've gone mental

spursman - 1-1, fair result in hindsight, although guess we'll both feel aggrieved not to win. One of the worst refereeing performances ever...

Anyway, sorry, back to the subject of hair... ;)

steveyd you`ll be glad you dont support my team sunderland :o

more glad that i'm not one of your players in the dressing room with roy keane after yesterday's game! he must've gone mental

spursman - 1-1, fair result in hindsight, although guess we'll both feel aggrieved not to win. One of the worst refereeing performances ever...

Anyway, sorry, back to the subject of hair... ;)

yeh i wasnt happy about the keane incident. Keane pen would have made it 1-0 and your would have 10 men, the hole game would have been different!"

oh well we had the chance to win it but defoe missed the pen!

we will beat u at the lane :lol:

aaarrrggghhh!!! You're gonna get me started - have had this in the office I was working at this week ;)

The Keane incident was a clear-cut penalty. However, he was offside anyway so it shouldn't matter! ;) Also, it would've been mega harsh if Green got sent off - he dived for the ball, well away from Keane, and it was only his trailing leg which caught him. Would've been a worse decision than not giving the penalty imo if he'd been redcarded on top of a pen. You could say Keane ran into his leg, the clumsy git! :D

Seriously though, entertaining game, your lot look a good side again - defo dominated up until we scored against run of play, the ref was an absolute joke, pleased with the chances we created, in hindsight 1-1 a fair result.

But that ref needs to a kick up the bottom! :D

EDIT: Btw - Keane penalty (if scored) would've made it 1-1, not 1-0. See bet you didn't even watch the game...! ;) :D

Irrelevant that Keane was offside as it wasnt given, then pen should have been given

Of course i watched it! my mistake about the score being 0-0

No wonder i lost my hair supporting this lot! 2-0 down at Half time and we come back to win 3-2 tonight against Allborg Great game! :D

I havent missed a home game for about 7 years! maybe i would have more hair if i missed a few :lol:

haha, you've got it easy! what about poor old me? 3 relegations, 3 promotions, play-off finals, cup final penalty shoot-outs, last day relegation battles... I'm lucky to have any bodyhair at all! :D

haha, you've got it easy! what about poor old me? 3 relegations, 3 promotions, play-off finals, cup final penalty shoot-outs, last day relegation battles... I'm lucky to have any bodyhair at all! :D

haha your right about that, but your used to it more :P only joking.

joke all you like, I reckon Sebastian Larrson's goal yesterday could've cos you half your HT hair! ;) I reckon we should cut our losses and both support Man U... :D

joke all you like, I reckon Sebastian Larrson's goal yesterday could've cos you half your HT hair! ;) I reckon we should cut our losses and both support Man U... :D

Yet again the ref let us down! dont get me started on it. i sometimes wish i didnt like football what so ever! we dominated them for 80mins and somehow lost to yet another wonder strike!

Hi Spursman, its amazing how time flies isn't it? the hair is looking good, do you have any other pics from diff angles, have you tried brushing your hair back, i have tried mine forward and it makes the crown look much thinner imo.

Stevey D glad to see someone has good taste when it comes to football, spursman....no comment

Hi Spursman, its amazing how time flies isn't it? the hair is looking good, do you have any other pics from diff angles, have you tried brushing your hair back, i have tried mine forward and it makes the crown look much thinner imo.

Stevey D glad to see someone has good taste when it comes to football, spursman....no comment

Hi Garageland.

thanks for your comments. I cant brush it back as dr feller placed the grafts to point downwards like i requested, i have a big forehead so no point in doing it either.

i will take more pics in the near future... but im happy so far.... a bit pissed off today, got a haircut and the scar seems to be showing allot more then usual. its still red to. i usually do a grade 2 and its not that visable, i did the same but for some reason you can see it more then usual. it will grow so ill just have to wait. maybe i will do a grade 3 next time

hay hay hay you leave my football club alone! :)

A Hammer and a The Smiths man! Great stuff.

Now we have reinforcements onboard, I feel tempted to try and turn this into anti-Spurs thread except they're now winning and we're not :huh: :o