Sign in to follow this  
dannybaba

Newbie To Propecia

hi,

i've been taking propecia for a couple of weeks now and was just wondering how long it takes to kick in as i'm still losing as much hair in the bath as i did before. also, how long does it take for any sides to kick in?

hi,

i've been taking propecia for a couple of weeks now and was just wondering how long it takes to kick in as i'm still losing as much hair in the bath as i did before. also, how long does it take for any sides to kick in?

According to the the propecia.com website, you may start to see a slowing of hair loss by month 3, and new hair growth by month 6. Results do vary between individuals and it can take up to 12 months to see a visible difference. Remember, maintenance is a more common result of Propecia than major regrowth. Consider keeping what you've got to be a success.

thanks! supposed i should have checked the site myself really. just a bit concerned cos it seems like more hair is falling out since i've been on it then before but could just be paranoid!

thanks! supposed i should have checked the site myself really. just a bit concerned cos it seems like more hair is falling out since i've been on it then before but could just be paranoid!

Some people do complain about a shedding phase when taking finasteride. Almost everyone complains about a shedding phase on minoxidil! You can be reassured that it will all grow back.