Sign in to follow this  
bigmac

Dr Rogers

hi dr rogers,have you given up posting on here as i thought you were going to post regular updates of your ht.i would like to see how you are getting on.

i`ve pm you

Maybe he's gone to Dr feller for repair work :ph34r: or maybe this is the reason: GMC Hearing

yeah it looks like he has given up on posting,i have also asked and sent pm to longpig who is a dr rogers patient asking for an update but he has not replied.He still logs on regular so i dont know why he is not providing a quick update as in his original post he said he would

800 grafts is a very small amount isn't it and to go for a strip surgery for that small amount seems unethical with FUE now.

Dr Rogers has had a number of unsatisfied patients on the forums from what i have recently read so probably why he avoids not to post his results. The Doctor has had a taste of his own medicine...it was bitter maybe :huh:

Although he advertises at the home page on this site :blink: 3500 successful HT's! Who decided they were successful, him?? How many unsuccessful.....