Sign in to follow this  
spex

3750 Grafts Session -5.5 Months Post Op

This patient had 3,750 grafts placed in just one day using ultra refined dense pack techniques. Other than the obvious fact that he now has a hairline and the front thrid of his scalp filled, there are two things worth noting on him in partuicular:

1. The first is that it is very rare to see this much growth this quickly. All the more interesting because he is not on, nor has he ever been on, hair loss medication of any kind.

2. The second is the new growth in the temple area. Here you can see how important just a few grafts in the temple area are for helping to frame the face and pull the whole thing together. Temple work should be considered for all HT patients if the donor area is available.

He is only 5.5 months, so he has much more growth to come, but I know viewers like to see the early growing period so they know what to expect for themselves.

When he gets to about 10 months and allows his hair to grow long, then you will see an even more dramatic transformation which will be posted right here.

Here is a link to his 5.5 month post op video in windows media format:

In the video I also point out the growth in the temple areas using a comb to allow for critical evaluation

[imghttp://www.fellermedicaldata.com/images/jjc/1.jpg[/img]

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

A video of this result can been seen on this link also:

Video on link

amazing how much better people look with a decent hairline! he's probably got more growth to come yet :)

amazing how much better people look with a decent hairline! he's probably got more growth to come yet

Indeed - Hope you are doing well Haggis :)

This is very promising. I think this patient looks completely different already at only 5 months. Can this patient expect a great deal more growth as after 5 months he appears to have had a great deal. Why do some patients grow faster than others, is there a trick ? I need my next transplant to grow very quickly as i do not have a great deal of time before i need to return to work, hopefully undetected :unsure: How long should i take off work to get away with it and how can i make my hair grow fast?