hairroot

Uk Clinics Exposed By Feller

The UK clinics are'nt interested in how it turns out. They are 100% focused on getting bookings from new suckers ... er clients. Once you've paid for the op and had it who cares what happens to you, the money is banked and you are of no more use to them.

The UK clinics are'nt interested in how it turns out. They are 100% focused on getting bookings from new suckers ... er clients. Once you've paid for the op and had it who cares what happens to you, the money is banked and you are of no more use to them.

hi saf

unless your very naive and desperate which most newbies are,then they sucker you back for more misery.

So i have heard from a guy i spoke with via PM :ph34r:

Those photos are sickening :angry: I would like to see the patients from all those clinics expose the clinic that did the work on them..... pointless i know as only tomorrow there will be yet another poor guy in the chair. Hope more guys find the forum in time :)

I bet he does'nt even know the 'surgeons' name, probably just another of those jack of all trades surgeons who's performed about 20 HT's in his entire life, does a nose job one day then liposuction the next.

sorry regulars but i would like to bumpo this too

its all to help peole to make educated desisions

thanks for your patience

richie