hairroot

Uk Clinics Exposed By Feller

shocking pictures,its a shame dr feller couldn`t put the drs name or clinic next to the pics.

i wonder if any of the posters on htn post a comment as i wish dr feller could paste the thread on there as it would ruffle some feathers

I'm very sorry for insulting you personally Falceros.

And I'm not just saying that to suck up to get un-banned on HTN - I still think your forum is a scam and have no interest in posting on there anymore - it was wrong of me to insult you personally though, so sincere apologies for that.

As shocking as ever :ph34r:

Dr Feller need list the clinics who performed the work.

That no.1 is horrific! :ph34r:

No.7 is obviously the FUE work of Rogers as no other UK clinic could offer FUE and make it grow. Look at the mess thats been made of him in both the donor and recipient areas <_< .

All these patient should come on here and expose the clinics that perfomed the work.

That top one is terrible , now doubt a massive infection in the wound (bad closure). i wonder wat the plan of repair was with that , hopefully he,s got enough elasticity to get a couple of strips taken out to take get the scar down as far as poss !! :angry: (shocking uk work again)

Yeah, Spex - has that poor guy in the top picture been fixed? If so how? That scar area is massive - I don't know how he would be able to fix that other than by taking an ear-to-ear strip and using all the donor hair just to fill in that scar area :huh:

HTN lost all credibility in my eyes when it admitted Farjo. I wonder how long it will be before Dr Rogers is invited to join.

By the way, not being the scyophantic, toadying type, I won't be applying for the job you're advertising!

BB

I wonder if it was my post on this thread that got me banned from HTN <_<

:blink: seems like you scored a direct hit PB - you said what a lot of us were thinking! And banned from HTN for you sins - tragic, not! 'If ye repent, you may be forgiven'

BB

I just read the topic on HTN and it seems that the shit has hit the fan once and for all! It was only a matter of time i suppose. The UK have consistantly proved to be terrible at transplants.

Not one clinic dared come onto that topic and defend themselves but i see Feller had to do it for them <_<

Anyone that even thinks of a HT in the UK needs to really understand what they are doing. I am not a gambling man so i would never have even entertained it. The results shown by the very few UK patients are bin end results compared to HW, Feller, Wolf, Shapiro, Cole, even Armani(who i dislike) The UK doctors who are supposed to be recommended have still never shown us a "wow" results as get provided by North American docs eveytime someone posts their account.

The maths is very simple ;)

Interesting to see Farjo are twice the price also compared to Feller :huh: How can they honestly get away with that?! There are some nuggets out there :rolleyes:

PB,

First off, I accept your public apology. A bit of humlity is what we all need sometimes and I know that I often need the same.

I have no personal problem with you - in fact, we were friends once. I still have archived PMs on HTN of friendly interchanges between us being that I offered you a lot of support in those days when you first received your initial HT with Dr. Feller.

For the record however, you were suspended from HTN because you have requested to be removed at one point. Pat had never officially done it but given your recent trash talk of our network on this and other forum communities, we were more than happy to oblige your request.

In all honesty, I have no idea why you became so strongly against HTN. So I ask you why?

Regarding the Farjo Clinic, I have addressed my position thoroughly on the following thread: http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forum...61/m/4091004943 so I won't repeat any of that here. This thread contains the same information as posted above UK work exposed.

For those of you who are really interested in my opinion, I strongly suggest you read the entire thread while I explain what I believe about the Farjo Clinic and what the Coalition stands for. You will see that I was met with resistance due to some misinterpretation however, as I further explained my position, it seems that people began to understand and acknowledge what I was saying.

You will also find a post on that very thread from Dr. Feller defending the Coalition and Pat's recommendations. I encourage you also to read his post on that thread.

As the Associate Publisher of HTN (and yes, I am proud to be a huge part of that Network because I strongly believe in what we stand for), I feel that communties like these are a vital part of hair transplant patient education. I believe we are all here for a common purpose - what is best for the hair transplant patient.

Best wishes,

Falc

PB,

First off, I accept your public apology.

In all honesty, I have no idea why you became so strongly against HTN. So I ask you why?

Falc,

Thank you for accepting my apology - most people probably wouldn't after the way I mocked you.

I have answered your question in a PM because the Moderator has asked me to refrain from posting on the HTN topic so as not to cause any more trouble.

PB

i suffered at the hands of the leading uk butcher shop so only know to well how these patients pictured here must feel to have made the stupid mistake of having a transplant here in england :ph34r:

http://stophairlossnow.ipbhost.com/index.p...st=0#entry23835

i am intending to travel to see dr feller for repair :)

it is a shame feller can not put the names of the clinics next to the pictures <_<

I think this sums up what all of us already know, it is a shame but unless some patients from the UK clinics can come forward with some results then the only option for us brits is to get on a plane.

And thats coming from a NON Feller patient for the record all the conspiracy theory team ;)

Thats from a uk repair patient from HW B)

Good to see you back Garageland B)

good to see you back on here,have you been travelling the world,hope you are well

Yeah, Spex - has that poor guy in the top picture been fixed? If so how? That scar area is massive - I don't know how he would be able to fix that other than by taking an ear-to-ear strip and using all the donor hair just to fill in that scar area :huh:

This guy was well and truly mistreated in more ways than one :angry: He only had FUE as an option available to him due the appalling state of he donor area - The doc harvested 1100+FUE safely from his donor with a view to more later on. The scar - - - -well that's a challenge even for Feller :blink:

This UK clinic told this patient after he returned to complain that he was just not a suitable HT candidate.... An oldy but a goldy of an excuse :ph34r: :ph34r: :angry:

This UK clinic told this patient after he returned to complain that he was just not a suitable HT candidate.... An oldy but a goldy of an excuse :ph34r: :ph34r: :angry:

But he was deemed suitable enough when he was handing over his money <_< . As a uk victim myself I had a conversation with Dr Feller about this thread when I was over there a few weeks ago. He explained to me exactly what caused that necrosis to happen. The surgeon obviously didnt have a clue what he was doing. If ever there was a case for those useless twats at the GMC to investigate this is it.

I'm sure Dr Feller could explain to them how this happenend because they probably dont know one end of a scalpel from the other either.

That guy deserves some severe compensation and the 'surgeon' should be struck off. But as usual we're not even allowed to name the butchers who did this. :angry:

This guy was well and truly mistreated in more ways than one He only had FUE as an option available to him due the appalling state of he donor area

Spex no need to over react there ;)

Its an observation really, but why do patients travel rather than have surgery in the UK..??Obviously we have seen all the repair cases from the vast majority of clinics here but is it not so much because they think of the UK one way or the other, but rather because they feel more comfortable going to a doctor who has posted countless excellent results and stands by his work and his patients in the most transparent way. No UK doctor can match that to date in the UK, not even the so called "recommended" ones.

Food for thought ;)

Thanks guys for the warm welcome back, in all my time (over 2 years) on these forums have i seen one result from a UK clinic that has made me consider my options, i have seen a few good scars from Dr Rogers but not one result that has made me seriously consider that i was wrong to fly all that way.

But as usual we're not even allowed to name the butchers who did this. :angry:

No we're not <_< So the only thing to do is avoid ALL UK HT clinics <_<

in all my time (over 2 years) on these forums have i seen one result from a UK clinic that has made me consider my options, i have seen a few good scars from Dr Rogers but not one result that has made me seriously consider that i was wrong to fly all that way.

That's one more than i have seen.

Don't roll the dice as there is not one clinic in the UK that is half as good as the best who ALL work out of the US and Canada. Its cheaper to get it done by the best!!!!!! WHY get a HT in the UK???!!!!!!

Just read the forums and see the MANY UK repair patients who have experienced HT's in the UK from ALL the recommended UK clinics! They travel second time round and only wish they had done it first time round. <_<

If the uk clinics were as good as they claim to be why dont they post their results on here for everyone to see and comment,all the top north american drs openly post results with great pictures and videos.

until this happens uk clinics will never gain any credibility as we keep seeing repair after repair from them.

the dont post results as they know thre results are crap in comparison. that is defo the reason why. any results displayed by so called happy patients are also crap in comparison.

the uk doctors can easily log on and show there results as do all of us so there is obviously a reason behind why they dont ;)

as always avoid the uk