jimmyduk

Dr Rogers 7 Months Patient

:) Hi everyone. Long time no see. I appreciate I am not an active member on here but I did promise to send updated photos every now and again of my HT, which I had done with Dr Rogers in March of this year (2007). I have to admit I am a happy patient with good growth and very little problems. I am pleased with the results 7 months in and stopped using cover up about month 4.

I was taking the indian equivalent of propecia which was a bad move as it brought me out in a rash on my arms. I stopped this immediately and I have not used any lotions or tablets since, except my loreal "Iam worth it" shampoo. It has been a real experience having a HT if I was going to say anything negative I would have to say I thought the grafts would be closer together but maybe this is due to the complexity of it? Anyway I have attached some photos for the benefit of other people who are considering having a HT. I am not particulary happy about some posts that I have read and this is why I have taken the option not to be active on here and get in a slanging match. If anybody would like to meet me to look at my HT Iam in Swansea.

all the best to you all

James

PS If there are no photos below there is a problem with this site. Please fix it!

7 Days

IPB Image

3 Months

IPB Image

6 Months

IPB Image

Grafts

IPB Image

Congratulations on getting a hairline back :) Are you planning on going back for more? Your donor hair at the sides looks very healthy.

Have you noticed any new growth (sprouting) recently or do you think it has all come through?

Welcome back James !

Glad it's all worked out well for you. Looks good in the picture mate have you taken any other angles to have a look at?

nice to see some more pics of dr rogers work.

it looks like your hairline has filled in nicely but it is hard to tell re spacing as you mentioned as the photo of your hairline would have to be closer.

you obviously have more maturing to come in the coming months as well

you should stay active on this topic as people will be wanting to ask you questions

cheers and good growth

Hi there, i think it looks like a gradual improvement although the hairline on the pulled back picture looks unnatura in my opinionl. Is it unnatural in person?

I thought the grafts would be closer together but maybe this is due to the complexity of it?

I think that is due to Dr Rogers skill at placing grafts in a densepack fashion. I don't think he has the ability of the top doctoors from the various pictures i have seen.

As long as you are happy that is the main thing though.

Does it look completely natural in person or can you see the difference between the transplanted hairs? :huh:

Looks like a big improvement to me,

glad youre happy so far, 7mths is still early days,

are you planning going back for a second pass, good luck :)

Thanks for all the replies and sorry for not getting back sooner. All I can say despite what I have seen I have not experienced any of the nasty scaring or bad effects from Dr Rogers surgery. Mt hair is still thickening and is not noticeable in any way. As I said before I have asked many people who are friends and family for their honest opinion and they can honestly see a difference. I do not think however I will be going back for more I am really happy with what has been achieved and I will leave at that. But I do pop by from time to time to read the posts on here this has been a vey informative site.

Thanks all