Sign in to follow this  
PB_

Pb @ 5 Months

First of all a pic to show where the pics were taken - in front of this mirror with a strip light at the top of the mirror. So quite bright light directly above my head. And all pics were obviously taken without a flash otherwise I would have only got a picture of the flash reflection :P

IPB Image

Hair brushed back, dry. You can see here that there is more density on the left side where all the hair went into areas of existing HT1 hair. The right side was brought down and half the hair planted into existing hair and a triangle of hair into a completely bald area - you can see the shorter new hair below the old HT1 hairline. This will all even out with time. There is also a lot of very short hair on the left side and front, so once it grows out there will be a big improvement. See also how the HT2 transplanted hairs are darker than the rest - this happened last time too and the hairs looked course for a while but by one year post-op the colour matched and the hairs became softer and completely natural-looking:

IPB Image

Hair brushed directly back, wet:

IPB Image

And a comb forward, dry for Stevo and Spuraman:

IPB Image

And finally a reminder of what I was like before going to Dr Feller :huh:

IPB Image

looking really good mate,

you must be so happy with your results so far

I can't see any difference between now and pre op HT#1.......................... :lol:

only jokin................

lookin really good so far, well done... :)

Thanks for the positive comments everyone :)

Yes, I'm very pleased so far and expect a big improvement by 6 months due to all the recent sprouting and amount of short hair there is there at the moment that isn't giving any coverage yet. The sixth month was also a good one after my first HT and everything so far seems to be following my first HT time table.

Looks great pb! thanks for the hair brushed down photo to. Hows the crown looking?

Hi Spuraman! I haven't looked at my crown for ages. I can feel a lot of stubble there and it feels like there is plenty of hair there. My wife says it looks a bit see-through though. I think it is way behind the growth at the front. I only had 530 grafts in there so I'm not expecting any major improvement. I'll get my wife to take some crown pics this week - couldn't take pictures of my crown myself B)

Keep up the good work mate as this forum is a much better place with you on board ;)

Not everybody would agree with you there <_<

I was going to pack this in after my HT had grown out and I’d shown my final result, but now I think I’ll hang around forever just to get back at those crooked, lying scumbags that are scheming to get rid of me <_< They should have kept quiet and I would have been gone - now they are NEVER going to get rid of me :angry:

I was going to pack this in after my HT had grown out and I’d shown my final result, but now I think I’ll hang around forever just to get back at those crooked, lying scumbags that are scheming to get rid of me They should have kept quiet and I would have been gone - now they are NEVER going to get rid of me

Pb, you offer great advice and everyone knows it that cares to read your posts. Don't let people get to you. Your honesty and experience is second to none. You obvious go against their agenda ;) I for one have fouund all your posts, pictures, advice incredibly helpful. You have helped so many people by giving them accurate information.

Don't let people push you about! :) They only show themselves in a true light anyway, its a very bright light too ;)

This looks to me like someone with a full head of hair.... whos never had a hair loss problem! and this is what we all want..... a natural undetected HT... LOOKS GREAT! B) congrats mate... gives us lessor motals some hope! ;) It must feel great when u look back at your before pics. You will be able to take a trip to NY next time without going back for a HT top up for sure... just for your own pleasure.. :)

wow thats looking really good for 5 months... how encouraging! I was still below par at this stage of my 2nd Feller HT.. Try to be patient mate.. tho your hair seems to be growing at the speed of light already :blink:.. what's been your secret? You still got plenty of improvment to come too.. Good job B)

bal i think its something to do with all the nude mixed saunas in finland :P

I don't know... but I wish I would stop getting new hair :blink: I think it's thick enough already when you take into consideration that there are tons of short hairs that aren't giving any coverage yet. ANOTHER batch of stubble has just come through WTF :blink: ? I thought all had come through that was coming and just had to wait for it to grow but new stubble keeps appearing. My hairline density is probably thicker than my natural hair ever was - Spex, call the hair dogs off, I've got enough on my hairline already!

Well the fit birds pester me until they see this <_<

IPB Image

I don't think there is a bald spot as there appears to be in this pic... my hair is just so thin all round the back so my scalp reflect light. This pic was taken with the light on my right. The area where I had the 530 grafts placed appears to have filled in pretty well already. The area reflecting light is outside the area that was transplanted - well maybe partially on the edge of the transplanted area. There is still a lot of stubble on my crown so it will probably thicken up a bit after a few months. The growth on my crown is much slower than at the front :(

I was still below par at this stage of my 2nd Feller HT..

How are you looking now Bal? Did your scar stay at the same width once the staple cycle was over?

Don't worry, I don't expect to get a dense crown of hair from 530 grafts B) I would probably require 4000 into my crown and its surrounding area to get a full head of hair - and I don't have 4000 donor grafts :(

bal i think its something to do with all the nude mixed saunas in finland :P

lol I'll buy that for a dollar :D. Shame theres no decent surgeons down there.

How are you looking now Bal? Did your scar stay at the same width once the staple cycle was over?

Scars looking good mate.. it hasn't stretched so far which is encouraging. If anything it looks to have shrunk rather than stretched. I've been meaning to try bio oil as I heard it recommended on your forum. I was going to make a post on that thread but I forgot my password ('doh)!

Your crown looks better to me.. the crown does take longer to grow apparently. Besides if your front gets too thick.. you can always FUE some into your crown B)