Sign in to follow this  
BadHairUK

Going For 2nd Feller Ht This Saturday 10th Nov........

I thought it looked good after the first Feller HT, so with almost 2000 more in there you will be yourself a hair god once it grows out :blink:

Well... there are some genuine ones of those on here now... some real transformations! this is really encouraging to see and i am hopeful it will turn out well this time.. as it looks more packed where its most needed and the direction is nicely forward... I hope after they shed and grow back they continue the same way.. my heads a bit of a mystery tour... u never know whats gonna happen.

Thanks again PB.. ;)

so, in other words, the scar left by nobel is the possible cause for the yield loss?

hi Mr T, I'm only guessing it may have been the scar tissue from the 1st UK work.. (in the recipient area) Dr F will be best to explain why as i dont really know the reason myself.

Wat happend with the new scar bhuk

From your pics ... it looks like more of the old nobel scar has been taken out, is this on the top edge of last years strip or was the old one revised into this new strip. looks good like .

Heal well !! (great nyc pics by the way) ;)

You will be sorted by the summer mate im sure of that ;)

Thanks again Stevo... I do really get a lot of encouragement from u guys and it really does help me feel good about everything so far.. same goes for u'r turn in a short while dude.. B)

I am seeing its far more packed than it was the 1st time.. as just the main areas were packed in.. this is really good so far.

Wat happend with the new scar bhuk

From your pics ... it looks like more of the old nobel scar has been taken out, is this on the top edge of last years strip or was the old one revised into this new strip. looks good like .

Heal well !! (great nyc pics by the way) ;)

Hi mate, thanks... thats something I forgot to mention... good ques :)

Dr F looked at the best way to get the most from this strip and he took it from above the last one this time. The 2 small bald spots that still remained from Nobel have been left as it was more important to concentrate on the best way to get the most hair.

I am now realising, this maybe a really good thing... for more than just getting the most hair.. as I can kind of tell the last strip left a 1inch shock loss all the way around underneath last time but so far I cant see any shock loss..as its above where it was taken and the hair goes all the way to the scar. I know this can still shock after the staples are removed...but early signs are good and I am really happy with EVERYTHING so far. Dr F's vision on what was required during his evaluation when i arrived mirror'd what I knew was needed ....but it took me months of staring in the mirror and checking out ...but he did this within 30 minutes of taking videos and pics.. so this was the reason I go to Dr F and his team... even tho my own case isnt straight forward... and it doesnt always work out to plan... I just will keep everything crossed and pray to the hair gods for a while and hope their listening!

;)

Dr F looked at the best way to get the most from this strip and he took it from above the last one this time.

That's what I had - I could have had the first scar completely removed but it would have meant hundreds less grafts. This way you get the full amount of grafts but still just one (visible) scar :)

Wkd news BHUK.. I'm really pleased that your 2nd Feller HT has gone so well. Having nearly 2000 grafts packed in the front would really work wonders in that area, especially considering the big improvement in that area from your 1st session. I hope the scar stays like that too. Good luck mate and keep us posted.

well done B) being a reapir patient i know how tough it is. you have really done well so far. i really hope feller can sort my mess in one go. if it has to be 2 then it has to be 2 <_<

Wkd news BHUK.. I'm really pleased that your 2nd Feller HT has gone so well. Having nearly 2000 grafts packed in the front would really work wonders in that area, especially considering the big improvement in that area from your 1st session. I hope the scar stays like that too. Good luck mate and keep us posted.

Thanks again Bal.. this is the honeymoon period as we know straight just after the HT... the hard bit will be the next 4 months.. and then also I will tell by 6 months if the scar will stretch like before? so its a little bit of a unknown thing till then... but at this stage... deffo a much better start with more dense packed triangles! They look miles more packed than after my 1st HT.. hope they like being there and came back after the shed stage later.

Being the 2nd Feller HT.. its a different feeling than after the 1st one... I mean... I dont find myself staring in the mirror constantly like before.... and just thinking about next summer and how its going to look then really.

Thanks all the best :)

well done B) being a reapir patient i know how tough it is. you have really done well so far. i really hope feller can sort my mess in one go. if it has to be 2 then it has to be 2 <_<

Thanks 11664... I wish u all the best with your own repair and just like u... I did know it would be a few goes to help hide the old crap.. (to be honest in my opinion... it most likely will take 2 sessions at least for repair guys to get the cover we need) but mine was a real ugly mess... you might only need one.. all the best with yours, keep us posted mate ;)

Well done Badhairuk, i think your results so far look good all things considered. I appreciate you taking the time to keep us updated. Being a repair patient myself it helps seeing guys like yourself winning the fight :)

Thanks guys... I was more exhausted than i thought.... passed out in the tub for 2 hrs... then just dragged myself into bed and just woke up.. I couldnt get to sleep on the plane.

I cant really believe i've done this all again... and how quickly it happens from the booking the day of the HT and being back here again with it all done. I have taken lots of pics! (and some pics of NYC) I took pics of the grafts soon as I got back to my room at The Andrew so u can see how it looks before any shedding (I have some pics of The hotel as requested).

Many of you guys know my story so far.... but just briefly.... (very briefy) for anyone thats would like a update......

My HT journey started off badly when i was 24 i went to The Nobel Clinic! ( Nobel disaster plugs that ruined my life for the next 10 years). Then I found these forum did some research met Dr Feller for my repair and 3100 strip on 4th Dec 2006. The results helped a lot to pack around the unnatural black wirey Nobel plugs but after 11 months and Dr Feller checking it out.. he confirmed I was the only guy he had ever met with my strange hair characteristics... I have 2 types in the donor area from what i understand, some blonde and fine and some black and course :( the black ones do not work well in the recipient area and wirey.. so i fell at that hurdle.. but also i didnt have very good yeld... i lost opprox 30% of my 1st HT... :( and hope that i wont lose anymore than 30% this time around. Dr Feller has placed my hair in a more forward direction as this is what i wanted as my hair looks best forward so I am happy with this angle.

I arrived at Dr F's at 7.30am and met one of his techs in the lift ... as the lift when down instead of up and met her coming into the lift as I was walking back out into the outside car park again! lol. (that was a very short stay!) she helped calm my nerves a bit as I was more nervous this time but as soon as I got into the office with Dr F and his team I calmed down and was good to have a laff with them at times.

Dr F started off as before taking lots of pics and videos and just getting a general understanding on whats been going on over the last year since he last saw me. After about 30 mins and disguissing what will be the best option this time around he said Strip would be the best way to pack the crap outa as much of the left and right side 'triangles' as we can.

The areas I needed filling the most are shwon in green in the pic below... i took this pic a while ago with it cut shorted like this is looked fuller... but anyways... it shows the areas that needed filling the most.

IPB Image

So I was really wanting as many grafts as i could get... and with FUE (which wouldnt have really been appropriate) I wouldnt have achieved anymore than 500-1000. Dr F managed to get 1850 this time around and have placed them into the areas most needed... all singles in the front with 2's further back.

I didnt need a break until after the whole session was over... I thought I was having a break for some lunch but at 2.30pm it was completed. I found the sitting very easy and comfortable... only the jabs left a few bite marks on the couch... but they will come out.

Some of the worst 4's mini grafts were removed with fue... those are the bigger holes u can see along the hairline... and some were filled again with single grafts.

Here are the pics I took straight after the work... back in my hotel room.. I have tried to get as clear as pics as I can... (smaller and very large pics)

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

My scars not thats itchy... and perfectly bareable.. but i can feel some as its repairing and just a small bit itchy in the recipient as well. I dont want to start using aloe or witch hazel until the washing starts properly after 3 days so i dont disturb anything and heal naturally for now.. just some warm soapy water poured over for now.

Hope this yieds well! (cant find a praying smiley!) and any chance of my scar not stretching as much this time will be a dream if it comes true... hope to be seeing some progress in 6 months.

Please let me know what u think.. oh... I havent mentioned... the centre was left untouched as with the amount of grafts i had...the most needed areas were hit harder.. and the centre looks quite alrite when it grows a bit.. the hairline wasnt hit as hard either..mainly the main body area. I think my head was shaved with a razor after the 1st buzz....so you can only see the hair thats just been placed and should have more when the 1st lot grows back again. Hopefully the 1st HT will give me some cover when it grows whilst waiting for the 2nd lot to appear. Keep u'r praying to the hair gods for me!

Thanks.

p.s I havent even spoken about the Yellow cab journey! :blink:

:)

Thanks for the replies peeps.

Just a quick update, I'm 10 days post op... and staples are coming out tomorrow. The redness has gone down a lot and I have cleaned the scar 'carefully without using a brush' to be kind to it. Only minor shedding so far as usual.. heres some pics I just took 10 minutes ago to compare with the ones I posted above now its looking cleaner..

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

The grafts and your HT #1 hair have grown noticeably during those 10 days. Looks like the healing is going well :)

Excellent pics, as usual!

The grafts and your HT #1 hair have grown noticeably during those 10 days. Looks like the healing is going well :)

Excellent pics, as usual!

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Pb, it has now I compare those post op pics... for 10 days its grown well.. i hope it holds up with the yield this next year :)

I just looked at it a bit closer now the hairs grown back a bit longer....and the nightmare pube 4's are still in the hairline.. 2 lots of 4's right next to each other right in the hairline that I see every day :( I had to grab some tweezers and pull them out.. as they have haunted me for the last 11 years.

Wow - a threesom with two nurses to celebrate being destapled :o Did you have enough pain killers for both of them?

Wow - a threesom with two nurses to celebrate being destapled :o Did you have enough pain killers for both of them?

lol!! I wish I hadnt taken any now... I was feeling fine....took one of the super douper ones and felt like passing out! But they knocked before I could bath my head...so just soaked it quickly and so didnt get the benifit of softening it up to make it any easier. But they both said it looks really good. But all sorted... mighty nice relief and now the waiting game.

do you have to pay for the nurse to come out and remove your staples and did they comment on your ht asking questions etc

thanks

do you have to pay for the nurse to come out and remove your staples and did they comment on your ht asking questions etc

thanks

Well one was the same one that came out last time so she already knew me. I think they find it interesting more than anything as they dont see HT's normally and I am lucky as I dont have anyone else to take them out for me.

No, I didnt pay anthing.