Sign in to follow this  
dazza uk

Post Op Redness

Everyones redness varies read though the numerous topics. Some peoples redness goes within 10 days,other it can take 2 months. Its your skins healing ability more than anything.

There are a few things you can use to help i think distilled witch hazel is a good one. The redness will go it just depends on how you heal.

Dazza uk - Hi mate!

Redness can linger. You had a high number of grafts in a relatively small area so there was high trauma to the area. The redness will go bro - trust me. ;)

Try some Distilled Witch Hazel - get it from Boots B) Put it on at night before going to bed.

Also you can try some tea tree oil - But as mentioned the redness varies from patient to patient depending on how YOU heal.

Call me if you want any help mate B)

I was going to mention what Spex brought up - density... from my experience, the higher the density, the more redness you get. Also if you have fair skin, redness can linger for longer. It will return to normal eventually.

You are more than likely not used to such high numbers in one sesison after your previous UK attempts. I have read that redness can take weeks to go <_<