Sign in to follow this  
dazza uk

Dazza Uk Ht With Dr Feller

Hi guys,

After 2 HTs in the UK wiyh poor results i started to check out all the hair loss forums and drs websites. After much research (which i wish i had done before any hts) decided to meet up with spex. Spex is a top guy and told me what could/nt be done.

After even more research i decided to have my HT with Dr Feller.

I wont bore you with flight details. I did stay at the andrwes hotel which was v nice, i would def recommend it, nice staff, plenty of room and is v clean(important for after a procedure). Also Great Neck is a nice area.

I arrived at feller medical at 07.30 thought best to arrive early. Thanks PB for the map from the andrews to fellers, helped a lot. There was no one there when i arrived so went back down in the lift and there was dr feller, so introduced myself.

When we got to his office we sat down to discuss the day ahead. Dr feller answered all my questions and i told him all about my past 2 procedures. After inspecting my head/hair it was good to hear i had good laxity and donor for another HT session, but my 2 previous scars had stretched. One of these ( the higher one) was going to be taken out and made longer for the grafts for this procedure, 2000g. Dr feller also said that the grafts that were placed in the previous hts were so far apart a truck could be driven betwewen them!!!

Next was the photos and then the part i was least looking forward to the injections. For some these are fine but i always found the first few hurt after those you dont feel the rest.

The actual procedure takes a fair few hours( i was used to this). we stopped for lunch by this time the strip was taken then closed with staples, grafts cut down and the recepient holes made and maybe half the grafts put in place. At this this point dr feller showed me how it was looking, i was v pleased with how dense it was already looking. We finished at 3ish (started around 08.15 i think). Now it looked just as i hoped for, with good density and a good hairline, and should hide the old work behind the hairline with that addiong to the density.

I cant wait for it to start growing, now its the waiting game.

Last but not least Many Thanks to Dr Feller and his staff.

thnaks for the write up as i am a repair guy and intend to see feller next year to get everything sorted out :unsure: the work he has done looks amazing and completely different to what i had done..no suprise there though :angry: i think they used a nife and folk to do my surgery..thanks Greaves :angry: :ph34r:

Any updates dazzuk. I think i saw some pics on PBs forum but they will not display for me <_< Can you post them here?

You have to log in to be able to see the pictures on my forum. But here are links to Daza's pics:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Here are the rest... it wouldn't let me post them all at once <_<

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

dazza uk Sep 18 2007, 07:14 PM Post #7

After my experience, 1st HT with H******* ***** (aka butchers) and then rogers, not a butcher but i feel after my HT with him he just doesnt have the skill of the top docs in the US/canada.

I wish i would have found these forums earlier, now booked in with Dr Feller.

Dazzauk 7/8 months update!

pre /immed

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

8 months

IPB Image

outside

IPB Image

inside

IPB Image

wet