Sign in to follow this  
HOPE

Rahal Complaints

Anyone read this over on hairsite . Its very hard to read as the forum has a weird way of displaying the posts but this is what i could make of it <_<

Basically a Rahal patient came on complaining about his results and non-existent after care and then another came on with pics showing how his Rahal transplant caused permanent shock loss of the rest of his hair .It was mentioned later that he had already had one HT somewhere else and he just wanted it thickening up but instead ended up losing loads of hair so that the after pics look more like the before pics. This second victim has reported Rahal to the Canadian equivalent of the GMC. These guys have given their names and dates of surgeries to Rahal after the administrator of the forum asked them to in order to verify that they were for real and not another clinic just trying to put Rahal down. Both gave the info to Rahal's office and now Rahal is claiming he doesn't have any record of them... The one that has filed a complaint has been in touch with 3 other Rahal patients with similar stories. One has proof that his surgery was with Rahal and Rahal alone and has documentation with Rahal's signature on it , he hasn't posted it though but said he would scan and send it to anybody who didn't believe him <_<

Anyone else read it?

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_en...der=last_answer

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/forum_en...der=last_answer

Yes, I had a look last night... there was a locked topic, with that link, about it on HLH. The shock loss looks pretty bad in those pics :blink: That's the first time I've read anything negative about Rahal :huh:

First time I've heard anything bad about Rahal too!! I guess ever doc will have at least a patient or two who aren't happy with their results, rightly or wrongly so.

There are a couple of things that make me a little suspicious about this post tho....and I may be wrong.

One is that I've had exceptional after care from Dr Rahal and I mean exceptional!! He checked on ever day after the HT for 3 days. Each day he picked me up from my hotel, took me to he clinic and assessed the HT. He even took me out for lunch and showed me around Ottawa for a couple of hours. Didn't seem the kind of person who doesn't care about his patients.

The other thing that struck me was how the first poster did not name any doctor in his post and just said he had a bad result. Then another poster wrote a post stating that he too had a bad experience and outcome and said that the earlier post described exactly what he went through, but he too failed to name the doctor.

Then all of a sudden both claim that the doctor concerned was Dr Rahal for both patients. Is that just pure coincidence? I think its too much of a coincedence. Either both are actual Rahal patients and they spoken before and choreographed their posts or this is an organised defamation campaign.

Not sure which is more likely, but from my own experience I would say the later.