Sign in to follow this  
PB_

Mr T's 5 Month Results

Looks really good so far - you are growing well! 5 months is still early days though so don't be in any rush for another session until at least month 10 even if you are going into a completely different area - Reason being you might want to tweak HT no.1 ;) - is very common to want to touch up here and there ;)

It looks like it's starting to thicken up now mate and it will do even more over the next few months ;)

Your scar looks great on the pics were you've just had your hair chopped !

Do you allways have your hair cut that short ?

It looks like it's starting to thicken up now mate and it will do even more over the next few months ;)

I will get more growth won't i? :unsure:

Your scar looks great on the pics were you've just had your hair chopped !

Yes, really happy with that... :)

Do you allways have your hair cut that short ?

no i don't always have my hair that short, just recently started to do it so that i don't scrutinise my hair as much... :lol:

chers mate!

i've actually comparred my buzzed cuts from 4 month and this 5 month and i can see an improvement... hehe, will post them on pb's forum asap as can't do it on this due to those stupid error messages! :angry:

Down size your pictures as it's to do with the size i believe ;)

cheers mate :)

this is gona sound stupid but how do you dwnsize?

and this is really gona sound even more stupid, but am i gona get any more growth?

feel free to bang my head against a brick wall next time u see me... :)

and this is really gona sound even more stupid, but am i gona get any more growth?

At 5 months you have about 40% growth. Spex must be pulling his hair out with questions like this time and time again :lol:

Are you being serious ?? :unsure: Please tell me you are joking.................

Are you being serious ?? :unsure: Please tell me you are joking.................

errr.....................yes..............joking................... :)

Mr T - There are many many posts which mention growth times and how every patient varies which i am sure you have read. Will you get more growth after 5 months?..... i would have thought so IMHO. How much more growth...... only time will tell as we are all completely different -No 2 people are the same. ;) Some patients have 50-60 even 70%at 5 months - some only have 10 %. Every patient is COMPLETELY different and grow in at different time scale and also their particular hairs characteristics aid the illusion better than others in the early days and in the end result. Some patients get to 8 months post op and are ecstatic with their growth, some get to 12 months and still feel they require more. You need to be patient and wait it out and at an appropriate time ie 12-18 months assess next to your pre op pictures how well the illusion has occured.

Point being at 5 months you still have a long way ahead of you.

Mr T - There are many many posts which mention growth times and how every patient varies which i am sure you have read. Will you get more growth after 5 months?..... i would have thought so IMHO. How much more growth...... only time will tell as we are all completely different -No 2 people are the same. ;) Some patients have 50-60 even 70%at 5 months - some only have 10 %. Every patient is COMPLETELY different and grow in at different time scale and also their particular hairs characteristics aid the illusion better than others in the early days and in the end result. Some patients get to 8 months post op and are ecstatic with their growth, some get to 12 months and still feel they require more. You need to be patient and wait it out and at an appropriate time ie 12-18 months assess next to your pre op pictures how well the illusion has occured.

Point being at 5 months you still have a long way ahead of you.

thank you spex

much appreciated.

:)