My Experience And Plan For Repair

hello, been reading for a very long time and wanted to finally share my story <_<

I had a very poor surgery with the wellsbourne clinic back in 2003 and was left heavily scared with awful growth in the temples. i had supposidly 600 grafts but nowwhere near that amount grew <_< what did grow is awful :ph34r: and i have a massive scar for the effort :ph34r:

this has affected me in many ways and now i do not go out at all hardly and if i do i have to wear a hat which is very sad coz i am a young guy who has had his youth stripped from him thanks to con men like stephen barnes :angry: :angry: he actually told me my transplant was one of the best i could have wished for and that they do not get better. i complained to him repeatedly to be told to f@ckoff and hung up on.

i feel sorry about my situation but luckily can be repaired after much research. i feel sorry for any person who goes to the now hosptial gruop clinic which is run by this man as i can only imagine how many other guys are being ripped off just like me and told to just f@ck off after receiving results like these and to be told that it was a success :angry: :angry: :angry:

this is my situation now and i am now intending to get my nightmare repaired by dr feller in the new year after reading many successful accounts on all the forums. i am intending to revise the scar and get enough grafts to repair my nightmare. the scar might be to low to get so i will have to see what feller can do to help me :unsure:

i would like to thank spex for his advice and understanding along the way. he recommended i get consultations for rahal hassosn wong and wolf but feel very confident with my decision to see dr feller next year once i have the money saved up <_<

thanks to the wellsbourne clinic and con men this is my horrible situation now and i have lived with this for 4 years :angry: :angry:

Even though your HT looks terrible, I think it is one of the best ones I've seen from the H0spital Gr0up <_<

That shouldn't be a problem for Dr Feller, he's repaired much worse cases :)

i 2nd what pb said. dr feller shud be able to pack them areas n blend in the old wif the new transplanted hairs.

only problem maybe the scar like u said is pretty low n just out of the sweet spot. maybe the doc can get the top half of it out with a tricho closure. So u will still only have 1 scar (looking better than is now) .. im sure feller will do a great job. all the best m8....

Even though your HT looks terrible, I think it is one of the best ones I've seen from the H0spital Gr0up <_<

That shouldn't be a problem for Dr Feller, he's repaired much worse cases :)

One day Barnes and Isherwood will get their comeuppance.. the fat ba$tards :angry:

I really hate to be the bearer of bad news here, but I think that scar is about 2cm below where the doc would preferably take the strip from. Unless he's willing to make a huge change in his procedure then maybe a FUE session is a better option.

Am I right Spex?

thanks for the support. the scar is low and spex has commented on this. we might just have to leave it and fue into it at alater date or use graphs from the new strip scar to fill it in :unsure: i have been left in a very trick position about the scar <_< i hope feller can remove some of it. i will have to wait and see

You should easily be able to get enough from a strip do do both the temples and the scar. I'm no surgeon but I dont think Dr Feller will want to go that low when he takes the strip if he's doing a long smiley shaped strip it will make it harder to close I think. You will have plenty of multigrafts left to go into scar as it will be mostly singles and doubles used to dilute those nasty looking Wellesbourne grafts. It just means the Dr has two to do a bit more, personally I'd try and get both things taken care of in 1 session.

We have discussed the limitations that are apparent with the scar position and unfortunately it is low :( . It is 100% in the wrong position without a doubt but the Dr will have to determine the best approach on the day based off experience and 11664's laxity etc.... There are options available to him though one way or another luckily which is the main thing to focus on at this point. Only on the day of surgery can the decision be made by the Doc in terms of the best way for 11664 to be repaired B)

All the best with your session next year :)

Hi 11664,

Kinda in the same boat. I also made the mistake of going to the H******* ***** for my HT. And also got a low wide scar (this seems to be thier speciality) :angry: I also met with spex a while ago, only option might be to put grafts into the scar. My scar is raised, not flat! I will see that Dt Feller says as im booked in on the 1st of oct with him for my HT.

thanks dazza and mrt i really hope feller can help me out as i am sure you do dazzauk. sorry to hear you went to the H******* ***** <_< seems like that place is destroying a lot of people :ph34r:

good luck with your repair. not far behind you

So sorry to see your previous predicament <_< That is just not on what has been performed on you there :angry: I am sure that with the experience Feller has with these type of cases he will do his best to make good this atrocious excuse for a HT <_< . This clinics really has a great deal to answer for :angry: :angry:

I am so sorry to see your very unfortunate situation <_< You have found the forums which is the best defense against making any further mistakes with appauling excuses for HT clinics . All the best with your repair. You have chosen wisely in Dr Feller :)

Work like this used to shock me but I have seen Dr Greaves do this time and time again to honest innocent guys. My sympathies to guys like 11664 and dazza uk who have to go through expensive and time consuming repair treatment. The surgeon responsible, H******* *****'s Dr Greaves should be locked up for this kind of disfigurement.

Dr Greaves was struck off in 2006 but did you know that a doctor who is erased from the register can apply to be restored to it after 5 years??!! That's right, Mr Greaves, the man whose a became a multi-millionaire through butchery could be a surgeon again in no time. All he has to do is make an application to the GMC's Fitness to Practice Panels when his 5 years is up. He is still in the UK and is most likely waiting this period out as it should give enough time for his victims to forget, allowing him to continue where he left off!!!

Respect goes to the guy who got Dr Greaves off but his complaint was entirely to do with dishonesty and so theres a good chance that Greaves could get his application accepted. I'm sure everyone reading (except for the wellesbourne lot and Greaves himself) agrees that 5 years "suspension" is not enough for what this guy has done!

Therefore as victims, we owe it to ourselves to prevent this from happening. To do this is really easy and is 100% anonymous. All you have to do is email Leanne Ralph at LRalph@gmc-uk.org about your complaint. You don't have to go through any details at this stage. All she will do is record your details and put them to file so that when Greaves does make an application, the Fitness to Practice Panels will know that there are pending complaints against him. The higher the number of complaints, the greater the chance that they will reject Dr Greaves' application. Any new complaints made at this stage will be at the bottom of the pile, so the likeliness of your complaint ever seeing the light of day is negligible.

Remember one brave soul fought tirelessly to get Greaves struck off and one quick email from yourselves will help him keep Greaves away. Like I said it's totally anonymous and if they do use your name, it will be changed to MR X or something at court so you've got nothing to lose. It's important we don't let this W@NKER win!

I rarely come on these forums so I will be grateful if people on here can help pass the word to other Dr Greaves victims. It's these victims who have the power to stop this guy for good. Thanks.

thanks pure grief. i will and will also continue to make posters here aware of places like this and evil con men like stephen barnes :angry: :angry: :angry:

Hey 116644,

I've only just seen this thread. Like everyone else, stories like this really shock me, and I can't believe that clinics like this continue to do business. I somehow got talking about hairloss to a mate of mine who is slowly thinning. I confessed that I was having an HT, and he confessed that he was looking into one, and was investigating all the UK clinics. He never knew of the existence of forums like this, and am sure he could easily fallen into the trap. I hope he's since contacted Spex as I've urged him to.

All I can say is 116644, all the best - you're in capable hands and hope you get the results you desire. Bet that op can't come round soon enough...!

Good luck!!! :)