Slaps

Meeting With Spex

Finally got to meet Spex yesterday, thoroughly nice chap and his hair is awesome.

He had a look at the work done by Kevin Hartley of the Norton clinic and guesstimated that i'd had maybe 200 grafts (which is what I already suspected) <_< although its disgusting that I was given a strip scar for so few grafts in a way im fortunate that it wasnt more because it would have made it much more difficult to repair.

Spex great to meet you and thanks.

He had a look at the work done by Kevin Hartley of the Norton clinic and guesstimated that i'd had maybe 200 grafts (which is what I already suspected) <_<

How many grafts did they charge you for?

He had a look at the work done by Kevin Hartley of the Norton clinic and guesstimated that i'd had maybe 200 grafts (which is what I already suspected) <_<

How many grafts did they charge you for?

No amount was quoted, I asked them to restore my hairline at the temples. it cost me 2100 quid thats about a tenner a graft :angry:

Nice to meet you too Slaps - You are very fortunate compared to others i have met, that you can easily be repaired with a Doc who knows what he is doing. Some guys aren't as lucky <_<

If i can be of any further help just let me know mate B)

Are you planning on getting it repaired with Dr Feller, Slaps? Or are you just going to leave it as it is?

although its disgusting that I was given a strip scar for so few grafts

I'm guessing the scar is just as much an eyesore as the grafts? <_< :angry:

No amount was quoted, I asked them to restore my hairline at the temples. it cost me 2100 quid thats about a tenner a graft :angry:

The robbing b@st@rds :angry: - that's $20/graft to be butchered when Dr Feller's cost work out at $3.75/graft for a first class 2500+ session => a butchering in the UK costs 5.33 times MORE than getting a world class HT in the US :o And some guys still don't want to travel to the US :rolleyes:

although its disgusting that I was given a strip scar for so few grafts

I'm guessing the scar is just as much an eyesore as the grafts? <_< :angry:

The scar is the what pi$$es me off most, but as a former Hartley victim you already know that mate :(

Are you planning on getting it repaired with Dr Feller, Slaps? Or are you just going to leave it as it is?

Definately going to get repaired, just really angry that I have to go through all this stress, inconvenience

and expense because of ba$tards like Isherwood and Hartley.

Still as Spex say's I was lucky compared to other lads who've been screwed up by these evil monsters.

good luck with your repair slaps. i need a repair after wellsbourne left me with a big low scar and pluggng mini plugs :angry: i am seeing dr feller next year :)