THFC

Specs....procerin?

hey....just wanted to know your thouhts on procerin...i know many peeps call it a scam..but the few peep i know who have taken it..report thatit does help...i have a friend who has been on it for 3 months..and is seeing small hairs sprout in his temple area.....i just wanted to know your opinion on the stuff....?

hi there -

If you look up scam in the dictionary you should see Procerin next to it. in my opinion

You're best bet, IMHO, is to just stick to what works (Finasteride, Nizoral, and Minoxidil). Alternative treatments should only be used as a last resort.

The bottom line with a product like Procerin is that if it did have any real results the company wouldnt have to resort to VERY questionable marketing methods to sell their product

link to info

hmmmm...so you think the peeps who are saying they are getti results..and the hair my friend is growing with it...is some kind of placebo effect?..and regarding their selling....isnt it the affiliates selling the product..as opposed to procede..jst like a dodgy car dealer can sell a decent car?..i dnt knw..im not sticking up for it...im jst looking into it..i can se tangeable results on my friend...hence my ears pricked up abit and ive taken a lilttl bit of interest in this product

at the end of the day mate its your choice but I’m with specs on this. if it really worked there would be a lot more interest in it, and the revives its got could be made the people who want you to buy it. you should use the big 3 as that has proven to work in a lot of case's

I've been on procerin for 3 months now and can't really say much about it.

I havent seen any hairs growing in the temple area.

They do however have a 3 month guarantee so if it doesn't work you will get your money back.

My main problem is at the temples and they have receeded quite far back.

Can you safely father a child whilst on propecia?

I have heard it can be dangerous if its a boy . :unsure:

There is no definite guarrantee that finasteride will not be present in semen. I guess that we are guinea pigs in this regard. It is one big experiment, there may be freak results, accidents, men not telling their girlfriends or wives what they are taking. Are all doctors alert to possible risks?

My girlfriend does not want any more children, so it is not a big problem for me. It is a good issue to raise, so pass on the word.

Some of my hair is growing back after twenty years of full mpb. I have posted information at HairlossTalk.com as Boru

Ulsterman