Dr Rogers

Clarification

Sorry for the delay - I've just returned from holiday - but I'm not surprised to see Barnes making merry with this information. In a sense, it's old news and he's had to wait nearly four years to make the most of it. I'm sure Haggis/Halo will disseminate it accordingly.

This issue revolves around the simple fact that I loathe and detest Barnes and all that he stands for. I've had to put up with a lot of aggro from him over the years and one day, for personal and professional reasons, I'd had enough. I played a practical joke on him, a similar one to that he did to me, when I left Wellesbourne. When I complained to the police about him, they just shrugged their shoulders, but when I did it, I got into trouble. C'est la vie, I'm paying the price yet society allows others to get away with it.

What sparked me off was I'd heard the good news that Wellesbourne Medical had gone bust and so assumed the bad results I'd seen would stop. But then I'd heard it had been resurrected which made me angry. This coincided with one afternoon alone, where I saw four patients that had recently had very poor surgery (in my opinion) from Dr Greaves at Wellsbourne Medical Ltd. This included the following patient which I improved the scar of:

post-343-1189519492_thumb.jpg

post-343-1189519530_thumb.jpg

I felt something had to be done, and as previously posted, I made my concerns aware to the Healthcare Commission and then to the GMC but didn't achieve anything.

So I hijacked his phone number in the same way he hijacked my internet connection all those years ago. For about 12 hours, it stopped people phoning him up, which I felt was a good thing personally. However, I was found to be in the wrong, even though I could bore you with reasons why I think I had a legal entitlement to do that.

Like many things, I've had to take it on the chin. Unlike some, I'm not afraid to stand up and be counted, whether it's against bullies or bad press. I'm sorry I did it but it's water under the bridge now.

Hope that clarifies the situation. In this age of transparency, nothing gets swept under the carpet.

Dr Rogers,

This issue revolves around the simple fact that I loathe and detest Barnes and all that he stands for

I don't think you are alone there Dr Rogers ;)

The "Halo" posters is quite obviously STEVEN BARNES as he brought this to our attention on this forum (what a coincidence ;) )and has since tried to discredt everyone on here including spex which was incredibly transparent. You posting the explanation only confirms what we all already knew that this is BARNES dirty work <_< This excuse for a human being was previously banned not long ago for similar antics, quite an evil piece of work on all accounts :ph34r: . :ph34r: :ph34r:

He is a very nasty person as you have confirmed, who unforutately is only going to continue to ruin and destroy peoples lives :ph34r: :ph34r: .

This Barnes has posted under various accounts including "avit" over on HLH and HLT where he was banned more or less immediately. :) I hope he is banned from here!!!!!!!

Well thanks for clearing up the matter Dr Rogers at least now we know what this is all about maybe we can get things back to normal on here. As for Barnes he'll probably be back soon enough under another name. <_<

Dr Rogers

You are only human, being honest is the best policy and I respect you for that, I would do exactly the same if I was in your shoes, Barnes has far more enemies than you.

Best of luck

Fairplay Dr Rogers...

I think its good you take the time to come on these forums to offer your advice.

At the end of the day these forums are for people gathering info on HTs and for other post HT patients offering to talk about there experiences.

By now I think we are all aware that the UK is still behind America in the HT world, however Im glad people like Dr Rogers is doing his best to improve his skills and techniques to offer a similar quality service here in the UK.

Dr Rogers thanks for coming on and being honest.

The moderator should delete all this BS started by Barnes/Halo (and bann Halo). Some newbie might read this and just see mention of Dr Rogers and the GMC and get the wrong impression. Seeing as this GMC hearing has nothing to do with medical issues and the whole thing was started off by Barnes with the intent to damage Dr Rogers' business, it would be fair to delete everything to do with it <_<

Fairplay Dr Rogers...

I think its good you take the time to come on these forums to offer your advice.

At the end of the day these forums are for people gathering info on HTs and for other post HT patients offering to talk about there experiences.

By now I think we are all aware that the UK is still behind America in the HT world, however Im glad people like Dr Rogers is doing his best to improve his skills and techniques to offer a similar quality service here in the UK.

Dr Rogers thanks for coming on and being honest.

I totally agree with your comments here Gasman. :)

(For anyone that uses forum "Hair loss Help" I'm sorry to say my "voice" has been silenced by moderator Farell in support of Dr Rogers and UK surgery. I still don't understand why I was banned. There have been a few comments in support of me as a legitimate poster and I thank any of you who post here for that)

Everything has been deleted to do with "Halo's" post which he brought to the attention of the forum regarding Dr Rogers. Indeed a huge coincidence that he made the post in the first place <_< . His posts will automatically be deleted from now on due to the transparency and nature of his postings.

Another big coincidence is the fact that there are a high number of random accounts being made which contain viruses <_< This happened not too long ago at the same time Steven Barnes was posting under the alias of "Headlines" <_<

Bill made a similar post about it at the time:

http://stophairlossnow.ipbhost.com/index.p...wtopic=1507&hl=

Respect for explaining it all here doc. I'm sure the fact that The H******* *****'s Dr Greaves getting struck off by the GMC for being Guilty of Serious Professional Misconduct will help your case. All the best with it!

First of all i can understand the Moderators frustration due to the number of recent posters misrepresenting themselves. This forum is an open forum so tends to attract attention from particular places that would only like to see it disrupted at all costs due to the information being shared here by actual patients.

Shame that instead of trying to disrupt the forum by making up user accounts, linking viruses, making out that we are all lairs and full of shit - That all they need do is post clear pre op + clear post op pictures to represent their clinic.

If they feel their clinics are being so incorrectly represented by only unsatisfied patients, why not present their clinics work here. It would be a great deal less time consuming surely than making up user accounts and smearing shit all over the place hoping some of it sticks <_<

I feel for you Dr Rogers on this matter as i know how it feels to be directly bullied by people like this. I appreciate you informing us here as you have done as it makes everything a great deal clearer all round.

Respect for explaining it all here doc. I'm sure the fact that The H******* *****'s Dr Greaves getting struck off by the GMC for being Guilty of Serious Professional Misconduct will help your case. All the best with it!

forget about being struck off, the fool should be shot!

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Everything has been deleted to do with "Halo's" post which he brought to the attention of the forum regarding Dr Rogers. Indeed a huge coincidence that he made the post in the first place <_< . His posts will automatically be deleted from now on due to the transparency and nature of his postings.

Can't you just terminate his account and all his other accounts and block any posts from the IP addresses he uses?

"Halo" is a complete scumbag and is only out to cause trouble.