Sign in to follow this  
spex

The Bald Truth Radio Show

I personally spent in the region of £4000 on laser treatment with AHS :ph34r: - several yrs ago. I saw NO results at all :angry:

I personally spent in the region of £4000 on laser treatment with AHS :ph34r: - several yrs ago. I saw NO results at all :angry:

same story here :angry: the AHS conman who nobbled me, has since started his own hair clinic in Birmingham, called Optim@ a complete wanker called Peter Murther (although i think there should be an extra bit on the end of this name) <_<

AHS are thieves :angry:

chatting with a mate yesterday who's looking into HTs. He confessed to wasting 2grand at AHS on laser treatment.

He was duped by that apparently fake advertising campaign with footballer John Hartson. I remember one of the rivals complaining that the results achieved in the photo were definitely not achieved from laser therapy. Can't believe they didn't get heavily done for that

John Hartson was the new front man when they swiped my mastercard also <_< The guy is completely bald now.... obvious he is no longer the front man. Not the best advert really hey.... Hard to convince even the incredibly desperate into handing over 4k :angry:

£4000 WTF :o !? That's a lot of money! Were you going for laser treatment 10 times a day or something? They must have made a fortune ripping guys off. Fortunately I never fell for the laser scam B)

Don't need to rub it in pb -i know i was taken for a mug :ph34r:

"Desperate times cause for desperate measures" :huh:

I very nearly fell in the same trap-thank goodness the alarm bells rang and i also had enough sense to not take my cards! :ph34r: ,as for John Hartson given the poor way he looks after himself physically his hair was never going to stand a chance!

Don't need to rub it in pb -i know i was taken for a mug :ph34r:

"Desperate times cause for desperate measures" :huh:

Sorry, didn't intend to rub it in... I just wondered how they managed to get £4000 out of you - how long were you on the "treatment"? I suppose it's quite easy to rip guys off as they can explain that it takes a year to see results so they can conn you for at least a year before the customer begins to suspect it's a scam.

Are they still doing lazer treatment now? I remember at the time seeing the ads with Hartson and shortly afterwards seeing him completly bald on the tv. Hard to believe that I did'nt fall for it too.

Peter Murther****er! :lol:

Yep I fell for the scam too ! <_<

I was told because I was a difuse thinner and that I didnt have any bald area's that I could expect a full head of hair. :rolleyes:

I ended up paying over £2,500 for about 12 bottles of minox, coz that's all I got out of it :(

same story here :angry: the AHS conman who nobbled me, has since started his own hair clinic in Birmingham, called Optim@ a complete wanker called Peter Murther (although i think there should be an extra bit on the end of this name) <_<

AHS are thieves :angry:

Slaps i went to the same branch and got done by the same guy,he tried to sell me the strand by strand BS first,but when i told him the was NO WAY ever i would ware one of those on my head,he said "its not that bad,i have been waring them for a few years now".

I had near 2 and a half years of laser BS,i signed up for 12 months and at the 10 month mark my hair had infact gotten worse,PM had me applying reg/min to the crown as a preventive mesure :unsure:, i shedd like Fuck,and to this day have never grown it back,when he was leaving at my 10 month mark he tried to poach me to have further treatment at his place as my results so far were crap,i complained to the new manager who took over from PM,i showed him my before and after pics and they got me to sign up for another 12 months with 6 months free :ph34r:, i got taken for £6,000 :blink: :huh: :angry: :ph34r:.

PM is doing very well for himself and a couple of years ago was given a award for new young bussines blah blah fucking blah.i wonder how many poor sods have got done by him?infact it was him that talked me out of trying pro.fin by given me limp dick scare stories.

John Hartson was the new front man when they swiped my mastercard also <_< The guy is completely bald now.... obvious he is no longer the front man. Not the best advert really hey.... Hard to convince even the incredibly desperate into handing over 4k :angry:

Story going round was that what was being shown in the Hartson pics was a thatch (ie strand by strand), rather than results of laser therapy. However, he was unable to keep it because it meant he couldn't head the ball! :lol: So he just scrapped the idea and shaved it all off.

Gotta feel sorry for footballers - all that cash and they're a bit stuck when it comes to hairloss. Finasteride is a banned sporting substance (currently an ex-west ham player serving a year ban!), and I guess it would be pretty awkward for them to get a HT during their playing career

The best bit was when Feller burst out laughing when he heard how much the scam laser treatment costs with that guy :lol: Classic B)

Feller should get in the ring with a few other scammers ;)

I think Feller deserves his own show (US verson of Cental Weekend) after that .. Not only did he present hs case well.. He also did it in a direct and entertaining way, which def made the long radio show more worthwile. Good work doc

yeah dr feller gives it to him

i wonder if any docs will chirp in for or against on the other board

would be interesting

I Like the bit when questioned on whether a laser could penetrate the skin and make hair grow he asks whether all the shopkeepers in North America now have amazingly hairy hands from using the barcode scanners day in day out :lol: