Sign in to follow this  
hair please

Foam

Hi everyone.

Been a while since I posted on here. Still fighting my corner in the world of Hair loss....still losing :( :S

Anyway, I was just wondering if using this site is still the cheapest/best site to buy the Rogaine Foam? I use it as daily as possible but need to buy some more! (http://www.minoxidil-direct.co.uk/)

Secondly. I'm off to see my GP tomorrow. Previously I've not been allowed (for medical reasons) to use finasteride. However after a meeting today with my consultant I have been taken off a nasty tablet (YIPEEEE!!!!!) so I'm now hoping that I can try the finasteride. I have been talking to Dr Ashcroft - whom is very pleasant and knowledgeable of the product. So hopefully tomorrow I will ask my GP if I can start using it again. I know it cannot be prescribed on the NHS and that it would have to be a private subscription (which I doubt she will want to take responsibility for, but we won't know until I ask will we?!)

Hope you're all well. Keep ya chin's up fellas!

Thanks,

i get my foam from above site,i dont think it is doing anything .

have you had any noticable results

i get my foam from above site,i dont think it is doing anything .

have you had any noticable results

bigmac - I've been using Regaine 5% liquid since the end of January this year and have had good results with general thickening up and some regrowth to the area of recession at my temples. I didn't notice any appreciable difference for around 2 months, but decided to stick with it for the recommended 6-months and I'm glad I did. I haven't tried the foam yet, but have just bought some from a forum member who had had a reaction to it. I know that some people react quite badly to it, so I count myself lucky that I can use it without any problems . I'll also be interested to see if its easier to apply that the liquid.

I don't know if you saw Pondles post on PB's forum about Revita shampoo, but it may be of interest to you:

"Revita shampoo. This almost belongs in the medicines section since it has a whole bunch of ingredients that either are or *may* be good for hair - 1% ketoconazole, copper peptides, caffeine, apple polyphenols, spin traps... even if you ignore all that stuff, the emu oil and absence of sulphates make it a very soothing shampoo IMO. A good buy"

http://www.divineskin.com/revita/default.asp

hi beachboy

i used the minox liquid a few years ago but had really bad irritation from it

the foam is really easy to apply,i have 3 months supply left which if nothing happens after that

i will be off to see dr feller.

i also use nizoral and will probably try revita as i read pondles post and it seems to be a decent product

Hi bigmac

I've just received a bottle of Revita in the post and am keen to see if it makes any difference. I'm booked in with Dr Feller next Friday (07/09/07) for what Spex has forecast to be a 1800+ session to address my temple recession and temple points. I intend to start back on a regime of Minoxidil, Revita, Finasteride and msm about 10 days post op and I'd be interested in hearing how you get on with the Rogaine and Revita and you thoughts on opting for HT with Dr Feller.

I get my foam from hairlosstruth.co.uk It's UK so get it next day as well. Only sells foam tho.

I use revita shampoo and find it a very nice shampoo. I even think it may have helped thicken up my hair which I didn't expect as I've just come off the fin because of sides about 1 month ago.

hi bb

i met dr feller at one of the london openhouses and was very impressed with his straight talking,no bull approach.also all the guys i met there had good results from dr feller.Having been to norton twice and dhi i have done my homework this time

i will need approx 1800 in my crown to dense pack it.i still have hair on my crown but it has thinned out and is noticeable as my surrounding hair is quite thick.i dont want to look like friar tuc

hi bb

i met dr feller at one of the london openhouses and was very impressed with his straight talking,no bull approach.also all the guys i met there had good results from dr feller.Having been to norton twice and dhi i have done my homework this time

i will need approx 1800 in my crown to dense pack it.i still have hair on my crown but it has thinned out and is noticeable as my surrounding hair is quite thick.i dont want to look like friar tuc

- Lol :D

Hope the topical shampoo and foam work for you, but if not and you elect for another HT, then at least you will have done your research and be in a position to select from some of the world's best! Cheers m8.