Sign in to follow this  
Scotty

Profinast

Anyone evr used this stuff, i read on the net that its supposedly as good as propecia without the sexual side effects?

Sounds like total BS to me mate. Just another one of those herbal supplements that don't do anything. And remember, anything that reduces DHT levels might have sexual side effects! Luckily, this product won't reduce DHT levels. LOL :D

Anyone evr used this stuff, i read on the net that its supposedly as good as propecia without the sexual side effects?

Sounds like total BS to me mate. Just another one of those herbal supplements that don't do anything. And remember, anything that reduces DHT levels might have sexual side effects! Luckily, this product won't reduce DHT levels. LOL :D

Yeah thats true.......the proscar i have been on is having an effect on the sexual side of things which isnt good at all :angry:

How long have you been taking it Scotty? I had some sides but they were temporary (as it says in the blurb) and I did wonder how much of it is in the mind!

If I remember rightly it was only a few weeks and I was back to begging for sex as usual ;)

How long have you been taking it Scotty? I had some sides but they were temporary (as it says in the blurb) and I did wonder how much of it is in the mind!

If I remember rightly it was only a few weeks and I was back to begging for sex as usual ;)

Been on it for 11-12 months, lately i have been havin premature ejaculation problems not good, dunno if that the meds at all, but after this i cant get an erection again which never used to be the case

alrite bud,i was havin sides when i started proscar(achein balls),for about a good three months so i started cuttin the tabs into 8 bits and they stopped,dunno how much is mind games thou,but get the odd couple of days with ball aches,its now about 6-7 months on it now and wife thinks hair is gettin thicker so i will keep goin till tabs run out ;) and take it from there :D