Dr Rogers

New Pictures

Ex hairpiece wearer, taken on the day he first removed his hairpiece forever. This will improve further, as hairpieces always affect hair quality underneath them, as well as regular removal potentially damaging hair.

Before pics taken by 35mm film camera

post-343-1187263604_thumb.jpg

post-343-1187263633_thumb.jpg

post-343-1187263664_thumb.jpg

post-343-1187263972_thumb.jpg

:unsure: What are we being shown here exactly? Did you perform surgery on this guy if so maybe helpful to disclose no. of grafts, sessions, immedately post op pictures etc........

What are we being shown here?

Also Dr Rogers whilst you are here any comments on Captain Foreheads pictures after 8 months post op FUE with you..?

This is 4600 grafts in three sessions, first procedure 3 1/2 years ago and he has worn his hairpiece over the regrowing hair until yesterday. He is due one final procedure but is going to let the hair grow out properly before then.

I was hoping to see CF in person for his staple removal yesterday but he didn't arrive. I would say a wider angle view, allowing us to see more of his forehead would be helpful, as it can be difficult to see any global improvement (or worsening) of the hair loss. Photos of hairline only are only part of the result. Also, it depends on whether you want a very definite hairline or a more natural and random hairline. Dense hairlines can look very artificial despite great technical skill.

:huh:

Photos of hairline only are only part of the result.

Its also one of the most important parts of a hair transplant, a fact that seems lost on you :rolleyes:

it depends on whether you want a very definite hairline or a more natural and random hairline. Dense hairlines can look very artificial

Thank you for confirming. Is this the natural /random design you were going for?

Do you feel the random 2 hair grafts on the hairline aid the natural thinner look ?

Is this the kind of naturalness your patients can expect then?

IPB Image

Also do you have post op pictures of your patient in the fisrt post to see where these 3 sessions went?. Thank you in advance!

Also do you have post op pictures of your patient in the fisrt post to see where these 3 sessions went?. Thank you in advance!

I very much doubt it

Fair play it looks very good and I'm sure the guy is happy that he does'nt have to wear a rug anymore. Also 1 more procedure should give a great finished result.

Hallelujah!

Dr Rogers, this is a more acceptable result than some I have seen from you recently, and I am sure your patient is happy so far.

Have you any photos of the strip scar?

Thanks

Lucky

it depends on whether you want a very definite hairline or a more natural and random hairline. Dense hairlines can look very artificial

Thank you for confirming. Is this the natural /random design you were going for?

IPB Image

:blink: Dr Rogers, are really claiming that captain_forehead's 3 pube/cm2 hairline is natural and random :blink: !? If so, I take anything I said about respect back IPB Image It obviously wasn't intended to be that sparse as you can see what was intended from the 5 day post-op pictures - the majority of the grafts just didn't grow <_<

I don't blame captain_forehead for not turning up, I wouldn't have either :angry:

IPB Image

No, I'm not saying that about CF - that is a different issue about regrowth. It would have been nice to to see CF and he did ask us to take his staples out for him.

It is a valid point though - if a patient is unhappy, he should always return to the original doctor first. If there is a problem but you don't give feedback, how he will he/she know to change practice? After all, Haggis has an issue but it has taken him 10 years to let me know!

Anyway, does anyone know how to contact the owners of this forum? I've tried to upload more pictures but it won't let me -

"The requested file upload failed because suitable permissions have not been enabled on the 'uploads' directory. Please contact the board administrator and inform them of this error."

Neither will it let me contact the admin by email because again I "don't have permission."

If I was paranoid, I might suspect someone was trying to censor me!

Contacts :

Bill the owner - bill@stophairlossnow.com or PM

Actually to speed the process up send the pictures to me as i am very familiar with uploading pictures.

I am more than happy to help as have a great deal of experience with uploading pictures. Many do have problems uploading pics - Send me all these pictures(sized) you wish to upload and i am more than happy to display them up in a seperate topic for you. There is no reason you should have problems uploading pictures though; you seem to have done it well in the past adding them as an attachment.

Send me your pictures to spexhair@aol.com today and i will upload them all later on - no problem at all!

I look forward to receiving them and helping you display more of your work.

Spex

Like Ian, Mr T etc, I've also had probs uploading multiple images. I'm guessing theres a file size issue which is strange because it says there is unlimited space for file attachments :unsure:.

Back to the Ex hairpiece wearer's results.. I think they are really good considering where he was. I'm sure he (and others) would be pleased with that transformation.

If there is a problem but you don't give feedback, how he will he/she know to change practice? After all, Haggis has an issue but it has taken him 10 years to let me know!

Yes, you have a point there...

You can always join my forum and post your pictures there I'll PM you the URL

It is a valid point though - if a patient is unhappy, he should always return to the original doctor first.

Patients dont go back to doctors who made a mess of things, its just not worth the risk of further disfigurement.

If there is a problem but you don't give feedback, how he will he/she know to change practice?

You are seriously saying you didnt know what a mess you made of your HT's because your patients didnt give you feedback :rolleyes:

After all, Haggis has an issue but it has taken him 10 years to let me know!

10 days or 10 years what does it matter, the damage was done as soon as i left your clinic @sshole.

Haggis,

You have made your point about Dr Rogers and your surgery with him 10 years ago several times on here and other forums. Do not use this forum to take swings at Dr Rogers.If you want to make attacks at Rogers DO NOT do it here. Take your issues up with him directly, NOT HERE!!

Spex should now have more pics in his email to post.

Haggis

And yes, patients do have responsibilities too. Most of my patients I have seen from 10/11 years ago still had reasonable scars (including your first one, you said), a few didn't, which prompted me to research better sutures, different methods. So I changed my practice because of the feedback from patients returning.

If those patients hadn't returned, I wouldn't have changed the sutures. If every patient had done as you have, and not returned, to any doctor, no hair surgeon would have bothered changing their ways. No need to, no complaints! By not returning, you become part of the problem.

Incidentally, CF had his staples out here today. That was very useful - we had a frank chat, discussed his concerns and also some other pictures he's got. I also saw some of Dr Feller's work, which again is helpful. So it was a constructive event, for future benefit.

Dr Rogers here is the scar pic you sent to me via email and also i have uploaded the other pictures for easier viewing. I believe there is a size issue with regard to number of pictures in one post. You can try replying to the same topic after a little time and adding new ones then ;) Try that anyway :unsure: By all means feel free to send me pictures and i can easily upload them for you.

Nice work Dr Rogers :)

4600 grafts over 3 sessions

pre op:

IPB Image

post op:

IPB Image

Scar after 2 two strips through the same scar, shaved down for the third session.

IPB Image

Incidentally, CF had his staples out here today. That was very useful - we had a frank chat, discussed his concerns and also some other pictures he's got. I also saw some of Dr Feller's work, which again is helpful. So it was a constructive event, for future benefit.

What conclusion did you come to about the results of CF's FUE with you?

What was your overall opinion of CF's Feller HT?

Just saw the scar pic above - looks very neat :)

First of all, fair play to Dr Rogers for coming on here and answering questions, providing comment etc - I dont see any other UK Dr doing that and for that I applaud you.

I wont comment on old work as I dont know the full story and I believe that it has been aired previously.

Finally - it looks a very neat scar on the patient shown here and the results look good