Sign in to follow this  
annuv

Buying Proscar Online

Hi everyone

New here, I've been reading hairloss forums for years but have never posted before

I’m from Ireland and have been buying my proscar from inhouse pharmacy but when I went to order more last week, I was informed that there have been changes in the law and customs are now seizing orders. A valid doctor's prescription is now required to clear the medications from customs. Without a prescription, the order will be seized and the products destroyed.

So as you can imagine I am worried about where I can get some. I only have 4 tabs left. Can you suggest anything ? Will I have to get a prescription from my doctor? I mentioned propecia to my GP almost three years ago and he didn’t even know what it was.

Any advice you can offer would be greatly appreciated

Cheers

A change in the Irish law? Or did you see a story about FDA (American) seizures on the Inhousepharmacy.com website?

If there really is a change in the Irish law, try importing from inside the EU. I think that these packages are unlikely to be intercepted. www.qhi.co.uk (based in Britain, obviously) and www.merlonipharma.ch (Swiss-based, despatch from Italy) are well regarded. I've bought stuff from Merlonipharma and they are excellent, although they don't have an online payment facility so you have to quote your cc number over the phone. Email them first, they only seem to have one English-speaker (Dr Gori).

Hi Pondle

Many thanks for the reply and advice.

When you order from inhousepharmacy.co.uk, you select your country from a drop down box. Ireland was no longer in this drop down so I sent a email to inhouse customer care and they informed me that there was a change in Irish law that required a prescription to get past customs. They were not made aware of this until they learned that some of their deliveries were seized

As inhousepharmacy are UK based, it looks like I am going to have great difficulty sourcing some proscar :angry: