Why are you editing all your posts?? <_< again.... <_<

After everything that was said on the Flood topicwhich you denied your at it yet again <_<

Very interesting, I just watched you edit many of yours posts with smileys <_<

Why?? <_< Funny how many are derogatory posts towards PB and Feller :angry:

Sorry i left myself logged in.

Johnyd, you have just been editing posts all morning :D Left myself logged in. Did the search function go crazyt at the same time :lol:

Sums you up!!

Incorrect again. Dont bother me with your nonsense.

Incorrect again!!!! You absolute LAIR!

So you haven't been going through various posts editing all morning??......err, yes you have !!

Why are there so many new smiley's on all your posts, especially the ones towards PB?? No need to answer <_<

Feel free to delete this worthless thread Bill

Why is it worthless your a blatant lair <_< Why delete it.. so everyone can't see what you are actually all about <_< I am sure Bill has no intension of deleting it.

I read that PB no longer intends to post here becuase of you :angry:

Well done, must feel really good!! You are such a bully hence when exposed you go edit everything. Don't worry we all saw you , yet you deny it<_< Real credible hey <_<

You are a blatant trouble maker. :angry: As proved on the flood topic and many many others, hence sooooooo many edits :angry: :angry:

Wonder why you edited all those posts?? Nevermind, we all know!!

Johnyd aka EDIT

Note: johnyd has edited ALL derogatory posts he has made (hence why it took all day) and just left the good comments <_< Lot of smiles there hence lot of derogatory comments. Maybe he will leave himself logged in again and those smiley's might turn back into comments <_<

I am glad I was at my PC today to witness your little plan <_<

This topic doesn't want deleting..It wants Pinning! B)

Oh please...You deleted your post you coward.

Pot kettle black

I read that PB no longer intends to post here becuase of you :angry:

Well done, must feel really good!! You are such a bully hence when exposed you go edit everything. Don't worry we all saw you , yet you deny it<_< Real credible hey <_<

You are a blatant trouble maker. :angry: As proved on the flood topic and many many others, hence sooooooo many edits :angry: :angry:

Wonder why you edited all those posts?? Nevermind, we all know!!

Have I missed something? What flood topic?

Nevermind I've seen it now, looks like a childish spat that has gotten out of hand.

BTW I'm right in the middle of this whole flood business and have been without water since sunday.

Johnny.................. GET A LIFE

Havent looked at his editing 'skills' but who is this guy? is it another undercover agent for Freddy Krugars surgery? :ph34r:

He is a bully who has over a 1000 posts, majority all smiley faces due to heavy :angry: editing He is disingenuous and makes it his purpose on this forum to cause trouble <_< . Been doing it for years now. Just have a look at his posts - oh you can't they are all edited - all the derogartory ones anyway <_< Just run a search on his name. Anyone with as many edits obviously has an agenda ;)

Be wary of him.

Note he is just always about to get a HT but never does. He has NO credibility whatsoever as the well informed HT patients will confirm.

Wait for it he will more than likely come on this topic say - "YOU ARE WRONG."

Well whatelse can he say as the proof it smack bang infornt of him :ph34r: :ph34r:

Just run a search its as easy as that to see "who he is" <_<

This is the time he called spex a saleman and told everyone his hairline was Pluggy :lol:

Funnily enough though his posts are edited, surprise surprise :ph34r:

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/message...&threadid=56035

Shame on him :ph34r: