captain_forehead

My Ht With Dr Rogers

Hi,

Heres the "Hair Transplant consent form" available on Dr Rogers site

http://www.rogersclinic.co.uk/Uploads/Roge...rTransplant.pdf

ROGERS MEDICAL LTD

Finally, although no surgeon is able to guarantee the results of individual procedures of grafts due to patient differences, we want our patients to be pleased with their grafts. If less than 90% of the grafts grow, then we can offer to replace the difference at another sessions, for free. This is very unusual however as less than 1% of patients do not achieve satisfactory regrowth. However, this policy guarantee depends on you attending a 6 month post operative review to check growth compared to pre and post operative photos. It is important to realise that you should not expect any regrowth before three months at the earliest and the hair will start off like “stubble” before growing to normal length.

After reading this and discussing any questions with your surgeon, then please fill in the form and sign below:

I think its safe to say less then 90% of my grafts grew

good luck with your feller ht CP, i take it you had fue ?

why such an anti rogers forum,

when it's a dr feller feller ht at 8 months,its only half way there plenty of growth still to come.

when its a dr rogers ht at 8 months,its a digrace ,you should ask for a refund.

very true about the 8month thing pb

is there any pics of the feller ht CF ??

heal n grow well m8.

good luck with your feller ht CP, i take it you had fue ?

Thanks St domingos and Haggis,

i had a 2000+ strip procedure with Dr Feller and ill post pics very soon, looks great so far and i can't wait for it to grow in :)

Tbh im quite gutted that so many grafts didnt grow, we have a limited supply of donor hair, so every graft is priceless!, im just glad i didnt have a larger session a waste more donor hair and money.

Im sure that most ppl would agree that after 8 months no more new hairs were going to grow, only maturing of the existing ht hairs would take place. You can clearly see in the pics that the hairs that did grow were thick, dark and quite long. this was pretty much my final yeild.

:(

i would not return to Dr Rogers for more work, (i wouldnt need to now thanks to Dr Feller :) ), but it would be intresting to hear Dr Rogers comments on his work? i didnt get what i paid a lot of money for......

I have not seen one Feller, HW, Wolf, Cole patient with such poor, unnatural growth at 8 months, have you reyno? Can you show me one? Captain Forehead mentioned 2 hair grafts on his hairline...is this acceptable in your book?

I have seen many comments about expect more maturing after 8 months. This is true from everything i have read especially from one of the top doc's and it happens on all accounts. The difference is that at 8 months non of the top doc's work looks anything like this!!!There is much more growth and its much more natural, would you not agree??

Can you show me a top doc picture that is similar to this at 8 months??

i'm not denying dr feller is the best surgeon,he did mine and i'm very pleased.what i am saying is why so negative about dr rogers,every member says on here that you cannot compare your ht with anyone elses,we all grow at a different rate,

why can't we say, it doesn't look as good as some i've seen at 8 months but give it a few more months and see if theres any improvement.

but we don't, it's, thats a disgrace i'd ask for a refund.

If the results were the same at 18 months then yes i would be asking for a refund also.

why such an anti rogers forum,

Because he is a rubbish HT surgeon who has delusions of grandeur :angry:

I think the frustration lies with the fact everyone goes on about Rogers being the best in the UK. Well that might be the case but the problem here is the best in the UK is still not good at all.. see what i mean.

We have no Rogers pictures to back up the best in the UK claims on the contrary even after numerous requests from a year ago.., the pictures we do have to look at of his work are poor. The patient himself here chose not to go back but to travel...does that not tell you something...

I have never seen a top surgeons HT pics look that poor at 8 months so we must assume its been a failure ..no? Poor angles, harldy any growth, 2 hair grafts on the hairline...

Would you be happy with that at 8 months?? There isn't a great deal there to mature and thicken up is there?!

ANY comments Dr Rogers?? <_<

ANY comments Dr Rogers?? <_<

Well he was on here today at 12:21, and made no comment

User's local time Aug 13 2007, 05:29 PM

Name Dr Rogers

Total Cumulative Posts 59

( 0.1 posts per day / 0.27% of total forum posts )

Most active in Hair Transplants

( 59 posts / 100% of this member's active posts )

Last Active Today, 12:21 PM

How many different trading names does this guy have :ph34r:

Name & Registered Office:

ROGERS MEDICAL LTD

4 MANSELL STREET

STRATFORD UPON AVON

WARWICKSHIRE CV37 6NR

Company No. 04232755

Date of Incorporation: 12/06/2001

Country of Origin: United Kingdom

Company Type: Private Limited Company

Nature of Business (SIC(03)):

8512 - Medical practice activities

Accounting Reference Date: 31/10

Last Accounts Made Up To: 31/10/2006 (TOTAL EXEMPTION SMALL)

Next Accounts Due: 31/08/2008

Last Return Made Up To: 12/06/2006

Next Return Due: 10/07/2007 OVERDUE

ROGERS MEDICAL SERVICES LIMITED

15 WARWICK ROAD

STRATFORD UPON AVON

WARWICKSHIRE

CV37 6YW

Company No. 05646459

Nature of Business (SIC(03)):8512 - Medical practice activities

Accounting Reference Date: 30/06

Last Accounts Made Up To: 30/06/2006

(DORMANT)

Next Accounts Due: 30/04/2008

Last Return Made Up To: 06/12/2006

Next Return Due: 03/01/2008

Last Members List: 06/12/2006

Previous Names:

Date of change Previous Name

08/03/2006 STRATFORD MEDICAL LIMITED

ROGERS MEDICAL SUPPLIES LIMITED

15 WARWICK ROAD

STRATFORD UPON AVON

CV37 6YW

Company No. 05948453

Nature of Business (SIC(03)):None Supplied

Accounting Reference Date: 30/06

Last Accounts Made Up To: (NO ACCOUNTS FILED)

Next Accounts Due: 30/04/2008

Last Return Made Up To:

Next Return Due: 25/10/2007

Previous Names:

Whois Info - rogersclinic.co.uk

[Querying whois.nic.uk]

[whois.nic.uk]

Domain name:

rogersclinic.co.uk

Registrant:

Dr Richard Anthony Rogers

Registrant type:

UK Individual

Registrant's address:

8 Chapel Close

Welford on Avon

Warwickshire

CV37 8QJ

GB

Registrar:

Fasthosts Internet Ltd [Tag = FASTHOSTS]

URL: http://www.fasthosts.co.uk

Relevant dates:

Registered on: 06-Jul-2001

Renewal date: 06-Jul-2009

Last updated: 07-Jun-2007

Registration status:

Registered until renewal date.

Name servers:

ns1.rocktime.net

ns2.rocktime.net

Haggis,

I appreciate you're upset about the work Rogers performed on you a long time ago but for the good of the forum and for your own health let it go now. You have made your point on every forum i have seen. I didn't see you on HTN though :P Seriously maybe its time to let it go and focus on your new HT. I understand why you want to bring recent poor work by Rogers too to everyones attention.

You have posted more than enough information about your opinion on Rogers so let people be the judge. I mean this post in the best way possible as i think its unhealthy for you. You have let off the steam.I bet Cole is crapping his pant his HT is a success :huh:

I wish you all the best with your repair and hope that now you can maybe let this issue with Rogers go :unsure:

Comb-over has a point here Haggis. Maybe its time to stop this onslaught towards Dr Rogers for the good of the forum if nothing else. You have made your point.

I think you are better to take your issues up directly with Dr Rogers himself rather than through the forum.

Maybe its time to stop this onslaught towards Dr Rogers

NEVER! :ph34r: IPB Image

yes i think ive made my point, i'd hate to turn into one of those mad rambling posters telling everyone shampoo causes hairloss etc :unsure: IPB Image

Maybe its time to stop this onslaught towards Dr Rogers

NEVER! :ph34r: IPB Image

IPB Image

:P

Haggis, I think comb-over and spex have a valid point mate, the photos and your experience would be enough to put off any newbie, but I think for your own self respect go get some legal advice or approach Dr Rogers to discuss how this has affected you and look at ways of how you can improve the situation, whats done is done, now its a case of putting whats wrong right, you have already made the first step by getting repair work done by cole.

Not really, I think Haggis just needs to tone things down and not take such an aggressive stance as this makes him look irrational.

After all if this was Norton we were on about nobody would question it.

Whats it really needs is for 6 or 7 Rogers patients to post some good results, restore his reputation and completly disprove Haggis's claims but until that happens its fair game.