Sign in to follow this  
haggis

Dr Panagotacos

Have a look at these HT pics and results.... the scary thing is it looks like a current website :blink: i posted this on another site and one of the regular posters said:

Dr Panagotacos has a good reputation in the industry so I am puzzled by your statements and this thread

www.hairdoc.com

Even after the grafts have healed, the first few sets of Old Style grafts may result in an "under construction" appearance. There will be spaces between the individual grafts until additional procedures fill in the spaces with more Old Style grafts. The "dolls hair" look commonly associated with Old Style grafts is typical only of the initial stages of the treatment process. Full size grafts in particular will have an unnatural "pluggy" appearance if too large an area is attempted to be covered with inadequate donor follicles, or if the recommended number of sessions is not accomplished. When the entire set of procedures is accomplished,

Old Style grafts are difficult to identify, even upon very close inspection. Patients who had all four sets of procedures done by Dr. Panagotacos in the 1970's still look good today.

Old Style grafts combined with mini and micrografts performed by Dr. Panagotacos.>>

post-3378-1185115378_thumb.jpg

Old Style grafts combined with mini and micrografts performed by Dr. Panagotacos.>>

I wonder what the back of that guy's head looks like after those 1 inch plugs were removed :huh:

I think u can tell its a muzzy transplant from a mile away :o

6 months on .... the doc said he still has a lot more maturing and thickening to come

IPB Image

LMFAO :P

I hate seeing those dolls hair HTs they make me feel sick

Do they cut off your nuts too to really make you look like action man :ph34r:

Yea they look really nasty :( I wonder if anyone ever had a 'good' result from a 4mm plug HT ? apparently you had to have about 3 or 4 HT's as the plugs had to be placed far apart for the blood flow or something :huh: