PB_

Floods

Your bang out of order and you sound like a bitter old man.

Bitter? No, not at all - what have I got to be bitter about :huh: ? Old? Getting that way... (I look younger than you though :P )

I have always found it strange how you've been on this forum for years and you're always "just about to get a HT" but you're never going to get one are you <_< ? First of all it was Armani this Armani that and now it's Rahal, Rahal, Rahal but otherwise the same old BS that's been going on for years <_<

Now go away and irritate people on some other forum... no wait... why don't you go and make another ridiculous post about how you're just about to get a HT ....AGAIN!!!! :lol: Maybe some more BS about waiting for a cancellation eh ;) ?

And I've added you to my PM blocked list so stop sending me BS PMs will you :rolleyes: ?

FYI it wasn't my writing - I copied and pasted the text from somebody who sent it to me who lives in that area.

:rolleyes:

I don't know what you have got in for PB Johnyd431 but all he has ever done on here is HELP people out with information about transplants. This post is here on the off topic section so get over it whatever it was. PB was more than likely trying to make light of the floods in this off topic section. Get off your high horse <_<

FYI it wasn't my writing - I copied and pasted the text from somebody who sent it to me who lives in that area.

Johnyd, if you don't take my picture down immediately your pics will be on every forum there is this evening - you're not the only one that saves pictures and I have yours from when you posted them years ago.

I ignored all the crap you wrote about me earlier but I eventually had enough and retaliated to all the BS PMs you sent me (that you haven't shown here) plus all the other crap you wrote about me on the forums.

I am now writing to Bill to get him to remove your posts and I'm going to ask him to do something to prevent you causing more trouble on this forum. My message to you was a PM - PRIVATE message and not intended to be posted on a public. You have no right to save save my picture on imageshack and post it on forums without my permission. I will be seeking legal advice this afternoon.

PM means PRIVATE messaage... I don't see what that has to do with anybody else.

Oh please...You deleted that post you coward.

First of all you complained about my post and sent me irritating PMs about it and now you are complaining that I removed it :rolleyes: I just can't win can I?

The other thing you haven't mentioned is that I actually apologised to you for that PM last night (almost immediately after I sent you the abusive one) - you didn't mention that or post that here did you <_< ?

As I said to you in my last PM before blocking you - I don't want to have anything to do with you, hear your opinions or discuss anything more with you. That was the reason I PM'd you but you decided to bring it on here after I blocked you from sending me any more PMs.

I deleted the post you found so upsetting, apologised to you for the abusive PM BEFORE you brought it on here so I don't see what your problem is - just drop it and leave me alone. I have nothing more to say to you. Find some other PM buddy.

Why have posts been edited here. Not on about pictures being removed, but comments.

You do have a little habit of editing your comments hey johnyd <_<

I would love to know what all the singing is about. If PB quoted some flood info in this off topic section what is the big deal.

Its obvious to me this has nothing to do with a post about flooding.... ;) An opportunity for someone to slag off maybe :angry:

I agree

I am sure you do Johnyd, but hard to take anyone seriously that "edits" to suit ;) I ran a search on your posts and 40% are all edited :huh:

Also funny how you MUST have the last comment :D

Leave PB alone and stop trying to pick a fight <_< It obvious thats what you wanted to do from the very start so don't be suprised with all your edits and comments that he is hostile towards you. He has been around a while.I remember you calling PB a MUG not long ago aswell <_<

I am done with this rubbish. You can have the last comment.

HR,

I ran a search on your posts and 40% are all edited huh.gif

What you said there is incorrect.

Also, I see your mate PB_ is handy with the old edit button too. :lol:

Whatever you say!

You have given PB so much stick over the years with shnidy remarks about his HT and other patients for that matter. I am not surprised he lashed out at you. You love to chip chip away at people. Seen it so many times before but many just ignore it. It obvious PB's frustation in the PM. I remember the remark about saying his HT looked like an iron as well <_< Real classy <_<

I hope Bill deletes all this nonsense yet again <_<

Why don't you go actually get the HT you have been just about to get all these years and then come onto this forum with some credibility because you bring nothing to the forum other than nonsense and regergatated info. Maybe when you are an actual HT patient you will be able to add something useful.

PB - HEAL WELL!!

Wrong am i...... :unsure: Don't think so!

I know for a fact you remarked to Pb and Fellers hairlines as iron shaped and you also called PB a MUG but yet again have edited your posts. Do you deny that??? Because if you didn't and i am wrong i will pay for your HT for you!

PB did he call you a MUG and say your hairline was like an iron?

Thank you for your support hairroot. And yes I've been called a mug and worse by him, taken abuse about my HT from him, but ignored it all until yesterday when I lost my temper.

And yes, he has gone and edited all his messages above - typical :rolleyes: He posts something then waits for a reply and then edits his previous post to make things look better for himself :angry:

Who needs the stress of all that crap - I'm done with this forum.

Who needs the stress of all that crap - I'm done with this forum.

I hope you are not PB as you are a very valued member!!

This is an obvious misinterpretation. I saw the post made by PB and it was a circular email posted in this section in gest (a joke email). I get 100's of circular emails as i am sure we all do.

I think this has been blow out of all proportion IMO. Lets not create friction over something that is just not needed. Pb removed the email as obviously didn't want to offend ANYONE by posting it.

re: The PM's well thats between you 2 but i strongly recommend that you both bury the hatchet now and be done with this as it is all nonsense at the end of the day and an obvious opportunity to have an argument.

Do it OFF the forum!!

Bill and the moderator and myself have enough to deal with without forum members locking horns.

Let it go NOW or GO! All you have done here is weaken the community <_<

Hopefully the Moderator or Bill will delete this entire topic as it serves no purpose whatsoever!!