spex

Threats Received <.<

Maybe Spex should bring on pictures of all the UK repair patients Dr Feller has fixed including info about which clinic was responsible for the poor work (with the patients' permission of course) I'm sure there would be quite a lot!

Recent events have seriously made me consider providing ALL the information/pictures i have <_< It is not my place to share that type of information though PB - only to confirm info that is provided here by patients or on other forums. Many people that i meet are very adamant they do not want their pictures/information shared on the forums (the vast majority) - which is understandable as they wish to stay completely unknown. Its always helpful for the viewing public to read actual accounts by patients though who have been through the journey good or bad to enable perspective patients to be well informed.

Cheers Spurs :)

No, you are a legend TT :D Hope you are well mate!

Recent events have seriously made me consider providing ALL the information/pictures i have

Now that would be a scary montage :o

Hopefully these people realise however bad their business is being effected by people like spex educating others that in actual fact spex if he wanted could bring the entire UK industry to its knees overnight :lol: By actually telling the truth no less :huh: Work that out!

in actual fact spex if he wanted could bring the entire UK industry to its knees overnight :lol: By actually telling the truth no less :huh: Work that out!

Well I think he should - people have the right to see the truth about what is going on in the UK <_<

IPB Image

I think that the entire UK industry (well maybe not Rogers) survives by enticing in only the severly misinformed who dont bother to do any research. I would doubt that anyone who is a member of any hairloss forum would/has gone to the likes of N0rt0n/N0bel/Farj0/h05pital gr0up ect. All the uk victims on here went for surgery before they found this site.

Ps Slaps sounds like a bit of a hardnut maybe he could be Spex minder for consultations!

Ouch! That's terrible Spex - although it clearly shows what an amazing impact and brilliant job you are doing to educate others. I hope the perpetrator is caught and exposed, although the true justice will be delivered in the form of their business going down the pan

Keep up the brilliant work dude!

Are we talking a random nut-job who likes Nazis and masturbation, or HT rivals paying someone to intimidate Spex (or even doing it themselves :blink: )? I really don't know which is worse, but either way this is illegal, immoral and cowardly.

Advice to the perpetrator: get a f***ing life, or even better, kindly leave the planet.

Are we talking a random nut-job who likes Nazis and masturbation, or HT rivals paying someone to intimidate Spex (or even doing it themselves :blink: )? I really don't know which is worse, but either way this is illegal, immoral and cowardly.

Advice to the perpetrator: get a f***ing life, or even better, kindly leave the planet.

^Yeah! What he said! :D

BTW masturbation is illegal ? (Only in public enclosed spaces right?) :lol:

[Ps Slaps sounds like a bit of a hardnut maybe he could be Spex minder for consultations!

Well mate I would'nt say that :rolleyes: but these pubes on my head act like gamma rays and I turn green when I think of Isherwood and co :angry:

Recent events have seriously made me consider providing ALL the information/pictures i have

Now that would be a scary montage :o

LoL, that montage would need a health warning and an 18 certificate! :blink:

Spex is a big boy who can take good care of himself but i would pay to watch Slaps in a room with Isherwood :lol:

Can you link that up to youtube when you meet him :lol:

Spex don't let these little pieces of cr@p concern you :) You da man!

Spex, really sorry to hear you are having to deal with this crap, it just goes to show what nasty bast*rds are in this industry here in the UK, threats are just that...threats no action, they have lost and will be out of business in the next few years....amen to that.

Spex is a big boy who can take good care of himself but i would pay to watch Slaps in a room with Isherwood :lol:

Can you link that up to youtube when you meet him :lol:

;)

been watching this unfold and wondering if i should post or not. your dealing with a bully and all bullies are cowards, I can only imagine it is a little worring for you, keep doing what you do, keep helping all that you do help and this pimple on the arse of socity will disapear in time.

IH

I missed this thread last night... after reading the PB one... whats going on here lately? :angry: I hardly ever read other forums as this one has been such good support... so sorry to hear all this crap lately... its easy to say... but these kind of people are such a small minority it would be easier to let them think they are Mr Big guy and carry on thinking it.. if thats what floats his boat... its quite obvious he's mentally unwell.... very sad really.