Sign in to follow this  
hairwego

Help Me Plz

i have been trying many different products for my hairloss.

i tried rogaine for a year or so 3 years back with no results ive tried procerin and naturalis cream and no luck their either.

i want to know if the rogaine foam is any better than normal rogaine.

i am scared to try any propecia dutasteride like drugs what can i do?

i feel so depresed its ruining my life.

It gets us all mate,by no means are you alone-you have took the first step finding this forum as everyone on here is 100% here to help each other not after money.Get in contact with Spex so he can have a look at your situation and give you advice.As for the foam i do know a poster called Northwest is having a very good reaction to it and havent heard anything bad about it. :)

i have been trying many different products for my hairloss.

i tried rogaine for a year or so 3 years back with no results ive tried procerin and naturalis cream and no luck their either.

i want to know if the rogaine foam is any better than normal rogaine.

i am scared to try any propecia dutasteride like drugs what can i do?

i feel so depresed its ruining my life.

Rogaine gives you a temporary growth boost, but it's eventually overwhelmed by the balding process. Very useful to use in combination with Propecia, though. The foam is indeed supposed to be more effective than the lotion.

Propecia is your best bet, however - this drug and Avodart (which is more expensive, more powerful, and still not licensed for treating hair loss) are the only treatments that can actually halt the balding process. I wouldn't be too scared about side effects from Propecia; they affected less than 2% of men in the clinical trials.

Have a word with Spex's GP - http://www.hairhelp.myzen.co.uk/?q=node/7