Heres a section from the H******* *****'s Booklet which has this Greg Bewsher in it. Notice how they are stating that he's had 3 procedures with them <_< whilst the Farjos state that 2 of sessions were infact with them. IMO it's clear from their pic that Farjo's sessions were responsible for the bulk of the transformation he got. It's scanderlous that H******* ***** are claiming all the credit.

Why don't they state 2 out of the 3 sessions were with the Farjos?

BAL, it MAY be the case that greg had ALL his procedures at the H******* clinic...if so then its scanderlous about another clinic claiming the same thing. There is still no proof, one is claiming one, another claims something different. If the H0spital ***** is claiming all the credit, MAYBE they did it? Either way its dodgy whoever did it that 2 clinics are claiming it...they both have pictures from before ANY surgery, suggesting they both worked on the virgin scalp (please see picture). Either way IMO its not a very good HT.

He probably had some sort of deal with both of them <_<

The paper you sign before getting a HT usually gives the clinic the right to use your photos as they please

OMG i did not know this???

they aren't likely to want to show your butchered scalp with the odd pube growing here and there <_<

:lol: :lol: :lol: I probably shouldn't laugh...ive still got them! :ph34r:

post-1265-1184141038_thumb.jpg

He probably had some sort of deal with both of them <_<

The paper you sign before getting a HT usually gives the clinic the right to use your photos as they please

OMG i did not know this???

Well for the photos they take while you are at the clinic for your HT (not for any photos you may take during the rest of your life :P ). Seeing as there are pictures of "Greg" long after his HT posing on the golf course and in his car etc. suggests he **may have some sort of deal with them <_<

Legal note: **Again, purely speculation <_<

BAL, it MAY be the case that greg had ALL his procedures at the H******* clinic...if so then its scanderlous about another clinic claiming the same thing. There is still no proof, one is claiming one, another claims something different. If the H0spital ***** is claiming all the credit, MAYBE they did it? Either way its dodgy whoever did it that 2 clinics are claiming it...they both have pictures from before ANY surgery, suggesting they both worked on the virgin scalp (please see picture). Either way IMO its not a very good HT.

From past experiences with that clinic, I seriously doubt they are 100% kosher. I can't comment on the Farjo's integrity but unlike the H******* G****, I haven't heard them being challenged on it.

I think you have to read between the lines. At the bottom, I have attached a close up of the before pic in that brochure. It appears that the pic has been cut out of something and doesn't look like a before pic taken at a clinic. On the other hand, the farjo's before pic looks more like one taken at a clinic:

IPB Image

Btw PB is spot on, in the concent form you sign, you do allow them to use your pics as they see fit. This really doesn't affect those who have been to the dodgy clinics, as their pics would only be useful for scaring away not attracting. - Also remember Greg works (or did work) for the H******* G****.

Eitherway I'm not too bothered, I'm sure the H******* G**** read these forums so their slience is golden. I agree I don't think it is a good HT result so it doesn't really matter who really owns it .

post-245-1184248359_thumb.jpg

BAL, Im sure the other clinic reads them aswell...and their silence is also golden, as is the h0spital gr0ups. As for the pics i cant really see what you mean :huh: , they both show a badly balding man before and a hairy one afterwards, if you look at the picture i have attached, the inner (which i have circled) picture is crystal clear, how would you explain that? Did they steal it from the other clinic? They certainly would not be allowed to use the picture if another clinic had taken it, therefore the h0spital gr0up MUST have taken it. How do you know Greg works for them? Im not doubting it just curious. Come on Greg come and resolve this issue.

post-1265-1184249814_thumb.jpg

I met Gregg about 8 years ago when he was at Regency Crown, and I was a panicking 21 yr old losing his hair!

To be fair, his results seemed very, very impressive, and he was a top guy who said that it was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy too early for me to be even thinking about hair transplants back then

BAL, Im sure the other clinic reads them aswell...and their silence is also golden, as is the h0spital gr0ups.

How do you know the Farjos read these forums? Is there anything to suggest they have? Maybe they are only aware of the main forums. We know from the admin of these boards that the h******* g**** reads these boards (link). Lets not forget Halo who posted on here just recently.

As for the pics i cant really see what you mean :huh: , they both show a badly balding man before and a hairy one afterwards, if you look at the picture i have attached, the inner (which i have circled) picture is crystal clear, how would you explain that? Did they steal it from the other clinic? They certainly would not be allowed to use the picture if another clinic had taken it, therefore the h0spital gr0up MUST have taken it. How do you know Greg works for them? Im not doubting it just curious. Come on Greg come and resolve this issue.

The Farjos pic looks like the background is natural (one of those backgrounds clinics use to take pics). Also he is looking down which again looks very much like a clinic photo. The H******* G**** brochure pic (look at it full size) looks like a cut out of a normal pic. The pic you posted (of their site) could (and I stress could) be cut out from a passport photo (or whatever). They can basically use anything that he gives consent for them to use. As Greg works for another clinic, the Farjos may only be allowed to show pics that they themselves have took.

How do you know Greg works for them?

I know Greg works for them because I saw him there "working". How do you explain that? I'm surprised you still question this. Do you think he posed on the golf course for his health? It's naive of you to treat Greg like an everyday patient when he works (or has worked) for a clinic and maybe more than one.

Why are you finding it hard to believe that Greg hasn't work done with the Farjos? They have posted better pics IMO and explained why another clinic is showing pics of him. Also Avit has conceded that Greg previously had surgery done with the Farjos. Steveyd saw the guy 8 yrs ago with Regency Crown (which I have read are linked with the Farjos) and his hair looked "very, very impressive". How do you explain that? I think your just going round in circles.

I think he has had work done at both clinics with the The H******* G**** being the latter of the two. I also question whether he was that bald when he went to the H******* G****. If you or Greg can prove otherwise, then by all means go for it. All this "maybe this but then again maybe that too" is a waste of time and I'm seriously bored with this thread.

BAL, Im sure the other clinic reads them aswell...and their silence is also golden, as is the h0spital gr0ups.

How do you know the Farjos read these forums? Is there anything to suggest they have? Maybe they are only aware of the main forums. We know from the admin of these boards that the h******* g**** reads these boards (link). Lets not forget Halo who posted on here just recently.

As for the pics i cant really see what you mean :huh: , they both show a badly balding man before and a hairy one afterwards, if you look at the picture i have attached, the inner (which i have circled) picture is crystal clear, how would you explain that? Did they steal it from the other clinic? They certainly would not be allowed to use the picture if another clinic had taken it, therefore the h0spital gr0up MUST have taken it. How do you know Greg works for them? Im not doubting it just curious. Come on Greg come and resolve this issue.

The Farjos pic looks like the background is natural (one of those backgrounds clinics use to take pics). Also he is looking down which again looks very much like a clinic photo. The H******* G**** brochure pic (look at it full size) looks like a cut out of a normal pic. The pic you posted (of their site) could (and I stress could) be cut out from a passport photo (or whatever). They can basically use anything that he gives consent for them to use. As Greg works for another clinic, the Farjos may only be allowed to show pics that they themselves have took.

How do you know Greg works for them?

I know Greg works for them because I saw him there "working". How do you explain that? I'm surprised you still question this. Do you think he posed on the golf course for his health? It's naive of you to treat Greg like an everyday patient when he works (or has worked) for a clinic and maybe more than one.

Why are you finding it hard to believe that Greg hasn't work done with the Farjos? They have posted better pics IMO and explained why another clinic is showing pics of him. Also Avit has conceded that Greg previously had surgery done with the Farjos. Steveyd saw the guy 8 yrs ago with Regency Crown (which I have read are linked with the Farjos) and his hair looked "very, very impressive". How do you explain that? I think your just going round in circles.

I think he has had work done at both clinics with the The H******* G**** being the latter of the two. I also question whether he was that bald when he went to the H******* G****. If you or Greg can prove otherwise, then by all means go for it. All this "maybe this but then again maybe that too" is a waste of time and I'm seriously bored with this thread.

Your not the only one bored of this thread, if your that bored maybe its a bit pointless writing an essay. I dont know the Farjos read the forums but i have read messages in the past (on this forum) saying they do regularly. You clearly hat the H******* ***** (which is understandable after your 4 bad surgeries) which is why you are so one-sighted, and you are welcome by the way for me fulfilling your request to edit my post asking you to prove how you know he definalely had a HT at Farjo's which you could not :lol: ...

"Jaym, could you please remove the quotes:QUOTE

The fact is this Greg got 2 of those 3 procedures done at the Farjos and it's clear from their pic that their sessions was responsible for the transformation he got. It's scanderlous that these guys can lie like this.

From your post in the OMG thread? You can keep your comments. I just want to edit my post so that I don't use the word FACT which you homed in on .

In hindsight "Fact" may have been too stronger a word, even though I'm right. Even this Avit guy conceded that Greg had previously been to the Farjos.. he had surgery at Farjo and was there adviser then he went to The H******* ***** and had further surgery.

I don't want to post on that thread until you've done that. Cheers

Theres a lot of things i cant explain (about Greg), can you explain the above?

I'm seriously bored with this thread.

Your not the only one bored of this thread!! If your that bored maybe its a bit pointless writing an essay. I dont know the Farjos read the forums but i have read messages in the past (on this forum) saying they do regularly. You clearly hat the H******* ***** (which is understandable after your 4 bad surgeries) which is why you are so one-sighted, and you are welcome by the way for me fulfilling your request to edit my post asking you to prove how you know he definalely had a HT at Farjo's which you could not :lol: ...

"Jaym, could you please remove the quotes:QUOTE

The fact is this Greg got 2 of those 3 procedures done at the Farjos and it's clear from their pic that their sessions was responsible for the transformation he got. It's scanderlous that these guys can lie like this.

From your post in the OMG thread? You can keep your comments. I just want to edit my post so that I don't use the word FACT which you homed in on .

In hindsight "Fact" may have been too stronger a word, even though I'm right. Even this Avit guy conceded that Greg had previously been to the Farjos.. he had surgery at Farjo and was there adviser then he went to The H******* ***** and had further surgery.

I don't want to post on that thread until you've done that. Cheers

Theres a lot of things i cant explain (about Greg), can you explain the above? By the way im not posting in this thread again it really is boring.

I met Gregg about 8 years ago when he was at Regency Crown, and I was a panicking 21 yr old losing his hair!

To be fair, his results seemed very, very impressive, and he was a top guy who said that it was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy too early for me to be even thinking about hair transplants back then

At least he was ethical about your age steveyd,

BAL, JayM, i'm sorry you are getting bored of this thread, but it's a good way of making newbies aware of the risk's of going to dodgy HT clinics, by posting this topic I was only making people aware that THG has updated thier website, which uneducated people will get sucked into thier copy/pasted words from H&W, I was lucky not to go with THG but many won't, if one person is saved by this topic then its a job well done.

I never really wanted to bring Greg into the topic either, he looks shify!

Lucky

Jaym, I have been busy these last few days but what you childishly tried to do (which didn’t work btw) deserves answering so here goes...

Lucky, I am not bored of the thread as such, it’s more Jaym whose all "why“ this and "how” that with every statement I make.. even those where commonsense prevails (like greg working for H******* G****). Then when the tables are turned and I ask him to explain himself.. He falls apart and resorts to cheap shots.

For those who care, I only asked Jaym (in a private msg) to take off one quote of mine which he highlighted in one of his counter posts because I felt he was provoking legal trouble. He actually apologized for this but didn't get round to doing it till days later. By this time I couldn't care less.

It should be noted that I didn’t retract anything I originally said, I only reworded a sentence (quoted by Jaym) for legal purposes. As I reworded the sentence, I felt I should let Jaym know as theres no point him quoting it when its no longer there, which I think is fair enough. I also never asked Jaym to remove any of his comments! – Jaym (if honest) will acknowledge this to be true.

So for him to post the private msg (not sure if this is allowed) and to ask me to explain it in public (when he knows full well the reason behind it) proves he is nothing but a blatant trouble maker. He clearly had nothing else to say and felt he was losing the argument and resorted to lame cheap shots. Pretty sad really. My only mistake was assuming that he is a regular stable guy but he’s clearly weird and untrustworthy to go there.

Actually that statement was valid because I said it was Fact with a link to the Farjo’s site (under the Farjo name), which can act as proof so I didn’t really have anything to worry about.

You clearly hat the H******* ***** (which is understandable after your 4 bad surgeries) which is why you are so one-sighted

At least I have the balls to spell out the clinic where I got butchered. How many times have you pointed out the clinic(s) you went to? You can ask most people here and they don’t know where you got butchered as you've only mentioned 2 of the 3 clincs once or twice (once when crying for "help") since you’ve been on here and the 3rd clinic you have left people guessing.

Also isn’t it funny how you kept quiet about one of the bad clinics you went to being no other than Farjo's Regency Crown (you yourself linked together). A place which you clearly have resentment for:

Im not bothered about the money, just what it has done to me, especially this Farjo one, that man (who also has a poor HT) made out he was a "friend" and "wanted to help"...i fell for it big time, never ever again.

And you have the nerve to say I am one-sighted because I went to H******* G**** like your impartial or something. Your just a hypocrite. It’s clear you just want the H******* G**** to get one over on the Farjos. At least I’m upfront about my history, while you try your best to keep it under wraps!

It’s also suspicious how you start threads attacking the Regency Crown/Farjo, Norton and Jeremy isherwood (clinics/personnel you have been to) but then afterwards you delete your whole comments in the threads! You clearly just induce other forum members to have a rant on your behalf before taking away your own comments like a little coward. I haven’t seen anyone else do. I edited one sentence (with the theme still intact) and you made a big deal out of it.. whereas you have replaced blocks of comments with demented smiley & winking faces! It’s clear that as a poster you have no integrity so your failed attempt at damaging mine just makes you a further fool. There’s clearly no point posting in any of your threads as all your going to do is delete what you say in them. From now on I’m gonna treat every post made by you like a winking face.

it's a good way of making newbies aware of the risk's of going to dodgy HT clinics

I totally agree Lucky and I don't regret anything I have said in this thread as it could benefit others. The only thing I do regret is continuing a conversation with a mentally disturbed guy who tried to play funny mind games when he ran out of things to say! I'm sorry but it's got to be said. The guy who suggested a head doctor for you maybe right after all. I still remember your deluded request for your clinic’s representative to apologize for something or you'll reveal their name and report them to a governing body. Surprise surprise, you never got one and you then deleted your deluded posts and never spoke of them! You've had a good moan about a few clinics before removing your comments so where have you exposed them to help others? For me your just a poser!

I can see how you rub people the wrong way and I am one of those who questions why you come on here as your bald , scarred and don’t want hair (your words). You say you’re here to educate people who are in a similar position, but you can’t even disclose your full HT history and you hardly ever mentioned that you’ve had bad experiences at those clinics you’ve been to. You then start threads and delete your posts, leaving only comments by other members to help the newbies. I think you’re really only here for your own reasons. If all you got to say is is “not to fall for a fancy website or fall for any "reputable" surgeons c*** and false claims that everything will good from now on” (your words) then your wasting your time because everyone here has echoed that at one occasion or another. But hey what you choose to do with your time is your business.

I can go on and on about how you’ve said your 35 but your birthday on your profile (12 March 1978) contradicts it and how you’ve drawn strip scars and pubes on patient’s head like a maniac but why bother.. Your clearly just weird.

I'm usually a tolerant kind of guy but guys like you, I have no time for. If my butcherings ever turn me into someone like you.. someone please put me out of my misery! In a way I’m glad as you have made me appreciate the things that I have still got.

Sorry folks for the character assassination.. as most of the experienced posters here know, I usually don't engage in such banter but if someone is going to take cheap shots, I’m going to return it with interest. :D

So it’s your turn now Jaym, lets see you explain/justify yourself regarding deleting posts (by replacing them with smiley/winking faces) on threads that you START and explain how editing one sentence (with the theme still intact) is anywhere near as bad. I’m all ears! In case you start filling in some deleted posts (I wouldn’t put it past you), heres are some screenshots of what I'm talking about.

post-245-1184424791_thumb.jpg

post-245-1184424882_thumb.jpg

post-245-1184424902_thumb.jpg

post-245-1184424922_thumb.jpg

post-245-1184424949_thumb.jpg

post-245-1184436596_thumb.jpg

Well said BAL....

To sum it up.....who cares whether multiple clinics are claiming Greg's results.....let me explain why....

1) The results are crap....

2) We already know from personal experience (most of us) and from reading other peoples posts that all these clinics are unethical.....the clinics I have been to, H0SPITAL GR0UP and N0RTON have had doctors struck off!! Tarquin from the H0SPITAL Gr0UP is a f*cking asshole....if I ever met him again I would make him pay for what his employer has done to me....and thats not a threat!! Dr Greaves who worked for H0SPITAL GR0UP continued to practice whilst he was going through the procedures of being struck off!

I just don't understand why people are in such disbelief about these clinics claiming results that are not their own...flipping hell....these guys have traumatised people, butchered them and robbed them. I think false advertising is nothing compared to this!!

To sum it up.....who cares whether multiple clinics are claiming Greg's results.....let me explain why....

1) The results are crap....

That's what I was thinking too... you would have thought that they would be blaming the crap results on the other clinic instead of boasting about how they did it :rolleyes:

A guy has 3 HT's, still looks bald and the UK clinics are competing for which one did the "great" work :rolleyes:

Guys, seriously just let it go ;) So much gets lost in comunication via forums/email/pm'S - Seriously - we are all here to help each other out and get along! B)