Hi Guys, I receieved an email from t he h ospital g roup toady, boasting about their new and improved website, heres the link if you dare

Link to the butchers site

I cannot believe how much cheek these guys have, you would of thought they would of put some of their successful results on their new website seeing as they treat more high profile celebrity clients and carry out more hair transplants than any other clinic in the UK, but all they show is greg who actually had his HT with fargo, is their site legal?

I asked them verbally and via email some months back to take me off thier mailing list but they still send spam, are they breaking the law?

Gregg looks like a before patient, theres no real examples of before/after patients. They make the whole procedure sound like a relaxing day at a health spa likeyou can just pop in during your lunch hour and then go straight back to work.

any good website hackers here? lol! we could add a few 'before and afters'

Copy/Paste from the H0spital Gr0up's FAQ page:

Q: Will there be any scarring?

Modern follicular unit micrografting results in natural looking hair transplants with no visible scarring and the donor area scar is hidden by your own hair. The art of transplantation lies in careful placement of the grafts to give you "invisible" hair restoration.

So now we know why you can't see any results after a H0spital Gr0up HT... because "The art of transplantation lies in careful placement of the grafts to give you "invisible" hair restoration"

The hairs are there but they are just invisible :lol:

We will explain the benefits and risks involved in your treatment and supply you with a concise booklet explaining what willl happen to you before, during and after your treatment.

Did any of thier 'unsuccessful clients' here be fully explained about the benefits and risks involved in thier treatment and were they supplied a concise booklet explaining what willl happen to them before, during and after their treatment?

I think not, but if anyone has a copy of this concise booklet explaining what willl happen to you before, during and after your treatment then please feel free to scan and upload it here

I went for a consultation and the erm doctor called Tarquil just ruffled my hair and asked me if I knew what MPB was, this is how much it will cost, we can book you in 3 months, hold on, we have a cancellation in three weeks.. Not very professional really IMO

Can AVIT say if Tarquil is a doctor? just for the record.

Lucky

Can AVIT say if Tarquil is a doctor? just for the record.

You'll be lucky if the bloke performing the op was a f***ing doctor. :lol:

His pics have been on both sites as a showcase. HG must of done 1 side and FarJ the other..

Teamwork !! :blink:

heh-heh :lol: Both sides look obvious anyway, i wonder what the back looks like :ph34r:

heh-heh :lol: Both sides look obvious anyway, i wonder what the back looks like :ph34r:

That's probably why he has that ridiculous pony tail - the only way to hide the horrific scarring <_<

Legal note: "probably" because I haven't seen him in person so this is only speculation based upon the other patients from this/these clinic(s) with horrific scarring that I have seen in person <_<

Has anybody looked at the "transgender" gallery on farjo's site :o ?

Maybe I should put a dress on, some earrings and lipstick and go back to work as Claire tomorrow :blink:

I already have a pair of flabby tits after being away from the gym for so long :P

Maybe I should put a dress on, some earrings and lipstick and go back to work as Claire tomorrow :blink:

I already have a pair of flabby tits after being away from the gym for so long :P

LMAO :lol: :lol:

Heres a section from the H******* *****'s Booklet which has this Greg Bewsher in it. Notice how they are stating that he's had 3 procedures with them <_< whilst the Farjos state that 2 of sessions were infact with them. IMO it's clear from their pic that Farjo's sessions were responsible for the bulk of the transformation he got. It's scanderlous that H******* ***** are claiming all the credit.

Why don't they state 2 out of the 3 sessions were with the Farjos? If they want to be accurate, they would put a pic of Greg after his 2 sessions with the Farjos instead of before ANY surgery. They prob know that if they did that, there would be nout difference.

If there is a round 3 (which I doubt).. maybe S.A.F can pose these questions to this Avit on that new forum.

Aye Caramba :ph34r:.. I'm trying hard not to picture that claire, I mean PB :lol:!

post-245-1183908259_thumb.jpg

BAL, How do you know that this is true? Because the website says so? If the h ospital g roup are lying is it not possible other clinics do? Maybe greg should come on and more importantly maybe greg could explain why he chose to pick another clinic for his 3rd procedure is he was so delighted with the first 2? If he was so "delighted" with the first 2, why not go back for the 3rd? Sounds dodgy to me...and (note for solicitors) i am not derogatorising (blad-de-blah etc.) any of these lovely clinics just trying to get to the bottom of this greg business. It sounds dodgy all round to me :ph34r:

hmmmm, Greg should join this forum and put the record straight, it's clear one of the companies are lying and I could bet which one it will be, Greg has a similar hairline as Barry Evans barring the 80's ponytail!

hmmmm, Greg should join this forum and put the record straight, it's clear one of the companies are lying and I could bet which one it will be, Greg has a similar hairline as Barry Evans barring the 80's ponytail!

He should join, i would love to see what is under that ponytail...the (frst) picture below is just a guess.., and please notice i am not naming a clinic (so no offence to any please, this is a light-hearted post), or saying this is the same person (its probably not) i am just humouring B) although if you look closely and join the dots you can clearly spell out the word "greg", maybe he asked for this pattern :blink: ? (joke).

I had to add the second picture (for no particular reason other than its just bizarre) :ph34r: and kind of just shows the lengths people will go to replace their hair.

post-1265-1183913220_thumb.jpg

post-1265-1183913400_thumb.jpg

Do you really think you would get the truth from "Greg" <_< ?

No. Maybe a H ospital G roup representative can come on the forums to clarify?

Do you really think you would get the truth from "Greg" <_< ?

No. Maybe a H ospital G roup representative can come on the forums to clarify?

hah, that will never happen, they know they have more unhappy client's than happy, and most will come to this forum when they realise that their results are poor, I for one would like to know why I was consulted by a non surgeon when thier site states otherwise.

C'mon Greg, join the party....we could play pin the ponytail to gregs strip scar! (no pun intended)

C'mon Greg, join the party....we could play pin the ponytail to gregs strip scar! (no pun intended)

LOL :lol: :lol:

I don't think theres anything to suggest that the Farjos are lying. Avit, who seems to know a lot about Greg and the H******* ***** (I wonder why <_< ) collaborates with Farjo's story: "he had surgery at Farjo and was there adviser then he went to The H******* ***** and had further surgery." Also the Farjos (who have clearly stated his fulname and location, date of surgery etc) have publically explained the situation on their site: "Sadly, Greg has seen fit to allow his photos to be advertised for another clinic.". The H******* ***** haven't mentioned anything about it on their site and haven't even disclosed any surgical details from what I can see.. they just have Greg's testimonial on how his hair has improved his confidence. There is surgical details in their booklet but that has a narrower circulation.

I don't think anyone cares why he did it. He seems happy as Larry in the pics with both clinics. The question is, was Greg really that bald when he went for his first session with the H******* *****? Did he have 3 (1000 graft) sessions at The H******* *****? Did he also previously have 2000 grafts in 2 ops with the Farjos? If so, does he tell prospective patients at the H******* ***** that he had two sessions with the Farjos? It would be nice to hear some dates with facts and figures.

He appears to have had surgery in both places so both clinics can put pics of him up but it appears the Farjos got there first and are only claiming the result for their 2 sessions, while HG seem to be claiming the entire result from the beginning.

If I'm wrong about Greg not going to the Farjos beforehand and that the whole result was down to The H******* ***** then I appologize (you can take it up with the Farjos as they have it on their site)

LMAO! :lol: :lol:

Copy/Paste from the H0spital Gr0up's FAQ page:

Q: Will there be any scarring?

Modern follicular unit micrografting results in natural looking hair transplants with no visible scarring and the donor area scar is hidden by your own hair. The art of transplantation lies in careful placement of the grafts to give you "invisible" hair restoration.

Ah, so the ponytail is not optional? :lol:

I think I remember 1 guy who had no idea about modern HT's and posted pics on here of his recent Norton procedure, then when we pointed out to him that it was an obvious '80's dolls hair' one he soon realised and I believe he booked a repair session with Feller.

Has anyone ever come across a happy Norton, Nobel, HG patient on any of the various forums?

Never :( only lads who have been disfigured and ripped off, the general consensus is that Norton is the worst HT clinic in the world.

This guy is marketed through both clinics. <_<

I wouldn't have thought this would be legal. The guy must have some rights over his own picture...why does he not tell one of them to stop using it?? Preferably the one which he was unhappy with...whichever that may be <_< :blink: :ph34r:

He probably had some sort of deal with both of them <_<

The paper you sign before getting a HT usually gives the clinic the right to use your photos as they please - obviously you don't usually have to worry about that after a UK HT as they aren't likely to want to show your butchered scalp with the odd pube growing here and there <_<