stevo

Booked In For Round 2 (29/10/07)

Well guys im booked in for round 2 with Dr Feller on 29th October. Im only going over for a small session to get the crown sorted and maybe a slight touch up to the hairline but that’s it no more than 1500 grafts.

It will be just over 9 months from my 1st HT when I go over but as I have had no work done on the crown this wont be a problem. The crown wasn’t an issue for me on my 1st HT but since it is now standing out a lot more im gonna get it sorted and hopefully that will do for me.

Grow well all :)

good luck mate,your 1st ht is looking good.has the good dr advised you how much donor hair

you have left if you decide to get more grafts

Good luck stevo, i hope it turns out how you want :) I've not seen a lot of crown HT's but the swirl one souns best, maybe because hair naturally swirls at the crown, good luck anyway.

Good luck Stevo, the doc should be able to sort you out. As someone who had quite extreme loss at a young age you deserve a good result.

Cheers for the comments guys :)

Sounds like a good plan :) ARe you going to get a swirl or an envelope?

I’ll be going for the swirl mate as I still want a crown.

good luck mate,your 1st ht is looking good.has the good dr advised you how much donor hair

you have left if you decide to get more grafts

Yep I asked the doc this after my 1st HT and he said I have two sessions left one for about 2500 and another one for about 1500. I know I could go all out for a more denser look but im not bothered about pure density im happy how it looks now and im not even half way through my 1st HT.

So there will definitely be more grafts left if hair greed kicks in again but I think I’ll be calling it a day after this unless more hair falls out and I have to go back :o

So there will definitely be more grafts left if hair greed kicks in again but I think I’ll be calling it a day after this

Famous last words! :P

Fair play Stevo! All the best with it all - speak soon!

Cheers boy'z ;)

Last time I went over I ended up staying in Manhattan but this time I will definitely be staying in Great Neck the night before and after surgery. So is The Andrew Hotel the best place to stay then guys ? because I will be booking the hotel soon.

I believe so mate - Its right near the station. Remember to mention Feller medical when booking as you will get a discounted rate ;)

I don't know if the Andrew is the best or not as I haven't been to the other hotels in Great Neck. I didn't find anything to complain about and I'm very fussy <_< There was an ass hole that brought our luggage to the room when we arrived and I didn't have any cash to tip him as I only had $100 bills after paying the taxi. I gave him $7 the day after when I saw him but he ignored me and gave me dirty looks after that :huh: Don't know if $7 was too little or what was up but apart from him everything was fine. I had the "delux" room, so that might explain why my experience was better than Zip it's if he had the cheaper room. Remember to mention the Feller discount when you book because it made a BIG difference to the price. I paid $169 per night plus tax for the posh room.

I will be getting into NY on the saturday so i'll stay in Manhattan for the 1st night and on the sunday and moday night I will stay in Great Neck more than likely The Andrew. The procedure is on the monday and i'll be flying home on the tuesday afternoon.

Cheers again guy's :)

i`m looking forward to seeing your end result .if you dont mind how much are your flights costing

cheers mate

No doubt he will have a number of MILFs accompanying him on his travels ;)

Thanks again guys for the comments :)

i`m looking forward to seeing your end result .if you dont mind how much are your flights costing

cheers mate

Im looking forward to the end result too ;)

I havent booked the flight yet but if you look on expedia it varies from about £340 to £500. On the cheaper flights you have to stop off somewhere so I think i'll be paying a bit extra for a direct flight.

Good on yer stevo, best of luck mate! You going over on your own or taking someone with?

All the best!

No i'll be going over on my own mate

No doubt he will have a number of MILFs accompanying him on his travels ;)

I wish :D