jimmyduk

Dr Rogers 4months Update

Hi All,

Been away for a while so not had time to contribute much on the forums. I am into the fourth month of my HT with Dr Rogers and I have to say I am really pleased with the results so far. My girlfriend who was a hair stylist for ten years can not get over how good it looks. It is not a major change to my overall appearance, but there is a difference. I feel a lot more comfortable and confident in myself. I have to say I am very grateful to all the individuals on here for their comments and suggestions. I really do believe that Dr Rogers is an ethical and highly skilled surgeon and his team are first class. I can not recommend him highly enough if you do not wish to travel abroad. Feel free to ask my any questions and I am open to comments good or bad. I have posted some photos straight after a hair cut to indicate the level of growth. My partner took the photos and despite having a grade 6 cut on the back she could not detect the scare well enough to take a photo!

Thanks again all

First shot Straight after

Second Month 3

All else month 4

post-1920-1183309437_thumb.jpg

post-1920-1183309474_thumb.jpg

post-1920-1183309498_thumb.jpg

post-1920-1183309519_thumb.jpg

post-1920-1183309535_thumb.jpg

post-1920-1183309549_thumb.jpg

Thanks for posting your pics jimmyduk. I can't really comment on your progress as the pictures aren't clear enough to see what's going on but I'm glad you are happy with things so far.

Dr Rogers does appear to be honest and ethical and appears to give patients a realistic idea of what to expect from surgery with him - unlike other UK clinics <_< (and uses his real name when posting here instead of pretending to be a patient <_< - I commend him for that)

I'll look forward to seeing your pics in the coming months.

Looking good m8, the main thing is you are happy with it, and i think as PB said we all agree he is the only realistic option if not overseas. Congratulations. He does seem a good honest surgoen by as PB said coming on here as himself rather than pretending to be a happy patient.

Forgot to ask... did your grafts shed or did that advanced solution work?

What about a picture with your hair combed in a way to allow us to see the grafts? In those pictures your pre-existing hair is covering most of the transplanted hairs.

What about a picture with your hair combed in a way to allow us to see the grafts? In those pictures your pre-existing hair is covering most of the transplanted hairs.

I was thinking the same thing, that would be really good, you cant actually really see the grafts very clearly, maybe a close up with the hair straight back?

Im glad to see that your happy with it mate, I noticed a big difference from month 4 to month 5 and I hope you do the same. I cant really tell from the pics but it is still very early doors.

Grow well :)

Hi Jimmyd, Happy to hear this procedure has made a positive inpact on your life- Thats what its all about after all. :)

Thanks for posting your pictures and i look forward to following your progress.

Look forward to updates as they happen. 4 months is very early so expect a great deal more growth as the months go on! :)

Check Ian's pics out:

IPB Image

Early days m8, but also glad youre pleased.

I like dr rogers, he gave me some good advice

after my first surgery in the uk <_<didnt try to

sell me any thing just sound advice.