spex

Dreaming Of Hair - Dr Feller Patient

Here are "Dreamingof hair's" pics - UK patient , 22, with the sweetest hair characteristics i've seen! B)

DOH had his recession and hairline addressed by Dr Feller last week and is now in the early stages - Watch this space as he will be joining the forum soon to hopefully keep us updated and informed on his progress as it happens!

2772 Grafts

IPB Image IPB Image

IPB Image

Immed post op:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Unfortunately I can't compete with my thin straight hair :(

I am also looking forward to seeing the final result of this one - looks like it's going to be fantastic!

I am also looking forward to seeing the final result of this one - looks like it's going to be fantastic!

No doubt about it B)

yeah... he's gonna be a happy bloke when that grows out 6 -12 months and with such a strong crown...no worries there either! The Hoff has some competition! :) I had about another 400 grafts than this...but this looks more packed than mine.. :o

The diameter of each of his hairs are probably twice as thick as yours - and three times thicker than mine :(

I agree that this patient will look great, but what about his long term plan?

Spex, I notice his age is 22?

His characteristics are very good, but I think with his frontal recession at 22, he is a candidate for further loss.

The work as always is very clean and minimally invasive, and will produce a fine result.

I hope you can share the thought process with me concerning this patient.

Thanks Spex,

J

Bspot,

Indeed, i concur with your concerns and this was something dreaming of hair and the Doc discussed in depth as i am sure you can imagine.

DOH has had his hairline placement positioned slightly higher (conservative) with his age in mind, if potential loss was to occur he will not have been left high and dry with an inappropriate low hairline ;) . He is on meds and has responded well also - holding very steady. DOH is well aware of the potential long term commitment associated with HT'S and has been suitably planned for with this eventuality in the for front of Doc F mind - as always.

As you know and are well informed on HT'S - its all about appropriate planning long term. Supply meeting demand, long term. These factors were discussed in depth and applied accordingly to DOH.

Hope this helps clarify mate!

Hi guys just got on this forum and ... WOW :blink: , did not expect such a positive response :D even tho both the Doc and Spex had both informed me I had great characteristics beforehand!

BSpot, I certainly am at risk of further loss due to my age but am hoping that the proscar will hold my crown steady. Spex is right, me and the Doc discussed the placement of my hairline in depth with my age high on the agenda, but I do feel this is a conservative and sensible hairline (still quite high 4 sum1 who's only 20)! I understand and am ready for the commitments at my age; potentially both financially and surgically!

Got a question 4 u guys: My crown is really tender to touch; just above the scar is fine, and then it gets more and more tender up to the swirl of my crown... is this normal this late? seems wierd because both my recipient and donar areas feel completely fine!

If u wana see the progress so far, pics are on my webpage in my signiture.

Welcome aboard mate B)

The tenderness is normal(exact same thing happened to me), it can present itself in places - its will be to do with nerve endings ;) Do not worry it will calm down and completely return to normal :)

This is unbelieveable :blink: the healing even after the surgery is amazing. Your pictures of the healing process a few days after are so different to mine :unsure: Your scar is invisible aswell. I have two which are about 1cm wide and also merge <_<

HAHAHA thanks PB, I know so cool B)

Dnt worry a few days after that I shaved it all down to grade one all over and it actually looks pretty good! Covering scar with toppik. Il get some pics up soon as its over 3 weeks now!

Strangely the same thing happened with my scar in exactly same area, tohse couple of staples on the right side of the head. :blink:

Glad to hear you are doing well mate - look forward to update pics B)