stevo

Crown Pics

Hi all

Now that my hair is thickening up all the time I am finding myself growing more and more concerned with my bald crown. I wont be going anywhere near a HT clinic until next year but there is no time like the present to start looking into it. I know Arctickmonk, Ian and PB have all just recently had crown work done and it will be great to have a look at theirs at the Openhouse in Sept.

Spex is there any chance you could get hold of any crown pics ? Especially ones with the whirl.

Cheers mate

There are a few knocking about - but i will try get hold of some more :) The crown will start to get more amplified as you HT kicks in more and more. Nature of the best - supply and demand! ;) Hit the crown with a 2nd session in the new year bud B)

Remember though - Crown takes a great deal longer to grow and reach full maturity :)

Here is Jim - Former NW 6/7

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Patient2. 2000 Grafts 7 months post op

IPB Image

IPB Image

How big is your crown area Stevo? Mine's at least this big :(

IPB Image

Unfortunatly the crown is a black hole for eating up grafts.

But fortunatly for you you've managed to avoid wasting donor so you should have just enough left to pull off the full coverage.

Thanks for posting the pics spex !

If you get hold any more will you stick them up for us.

Cheers mate

How big is your crown area Stevo? Mine's at least this big

I don’t think my crown area is as big as this. I asked the doc how many grafts it would take to fill my crown and he said about 1000. I think that is how many grafts Arctickmonky had too and he was in a similar situation to me.

But you may well be surprised mate, you could just go for a light coverage over your crown and spread the rest out evenly.

Personally id be happy with the coverage that patient 2 has got in his before pic.

Jim's is a bit like Nicolas cage's ht, anyone know who did his? Does no-one get this frechet reduction anymore? I thought that was supposed to make the bald crown smaller? The thing is, once you accept that you are going bald (like me) you can sit there touching it (the bald patch) and not care about it, does it really matter :huh: ? When i was younger i was obsessed with my hair, and the thought of going bald was sickeningly horrible and the end of the world, having gone down the HT route (albeit with bad results) I have grown to realise it is only hair, who needs it, and if that is what nature intended why mess with it? If i did not mess with it i would be sat here now with a shaved bald head rather that a shaved bald badly scarred head (and with a lot more money) (these are just my views, no offence to anyone intended). Stevo i hope you are happy with your crown after your next surgery m8 :) .

Jaym im truly sorry about all the trouble you have had but if going bald doesn’t bother you then why bother coming onto these forums.

Jaym im truly sorry about all the trouble you have had but if going bald doesn’t bother you then why bother coming onto these forums.

Its not that it doesn't bother me (it does), more that i have give up with hair transplants and i come on the forums so people konw that its not all as nicey-nicey as you are led to believe. Its also freedom of speech, and a massive life changing decision. I dont agree with hair transplants, even sometimes modern day ones...look at the last Dr. Rogers patient poster who has results like that in this day and age. If you dont like my comments please ignore or dont read them, i dont expect them to be popular on a website with everyone praising them, but the fact is there is a negative side to them and from experience i would love to turn the clock back many years and hear an objective view point about them, then i would think twice about it...maybe me coming on here will do the same for another young man before he lives to regret it. I will not stop writing to the forum, i have been bullied into stop writing into the other one because i have shared my negative experiences and it was not liked. But i will not again, sorry :) . If anybody else does not like my comments please feel free to ignore them aswell ;) .

i have been bullied into stop writing into the other one because i have shared my negative experiences and it was not liked. But i will not again, sorry :) . If anybody else does not like my comments please feel free to ignore them aswell ;) .

Steady on mate I was only asking a question :)

Good luck

Jaym,

Noone wants you to stop posting mate! - you have had very bad experiences with HT's with BAD clinics <_< - There are good ethical clinics out there that perform life changing HT's for the better as can be seen by the many testimonies on various forums. The standard of the TOP clinics is far superior now to anything you have had performed in the past so you are obviously going to feel bitter towards the clinics that performed your HT'S and HT's in general - They have caused you nothing but pain - Its such a shame you were treated so poorly initially with your HT'S and that you didn't go to an ethical clinic as your story would have been a great deal different now i feel. People like Stevo have been lucky and got it right first time round :) He has no beef - he's a top guy B)

We are all on the same team here bud! You are a valued poster on this forum!!! Keep posting as you have a great deal of experience with HT'S - not good HT's but nevertheless a great deal of experience ;)

i have been bullied into stop writing into the other one because i have shared my negative experiences and it was not liked. But i will not again, sorry :) . If anybody else does not like my comments please feel free to ignore them aswell ;) .

Steady on mate I was only asking a question :)

Good luck

Sorry i just got defensive because of a message i got from the other forum owner who did not like the fact that i was unhappy about one of his "recommended surgoens" work which i had :) , and basically told to p*** *** from his forum, not in them exact words but thats what he meant. Good luck to you too.

Jaym,

Noone wants you to stop posting mate! - you have had very bad experiences with HT's with BAD clinics <_< - There are good ethical clinics out there that perform life changing HT's for the better as can be seen by the many testimonies on various forums. The standard of the TOP clinics is far superior now to anything you have had performed in the past so you are obviously going to feel bitter towards the clinics that performed your HT'S and HT's in general - They have caused you nothing but pain - Its such a shame you were treated so poorly initially with your HT'S and that you didn't go to an ethical clinic as your story would have been a great deal different now i feel. People like Stevo have been lucky and got it right first time round :) He has no beef - he's a top guy B)

We are all on the same team here bud! You are a valued poster on this forum!!! Keep posting as you have a great deal of experience with HT'S - not good HT's but nevertheless a great deal of experience ;)

Cheers for the kind words spex, and i do know you are right, results have come on in leaps and bounds since my days. And thanks for saying im a valued poster on the forum. I just wish all them years ago there was a guy around as honsest as you are to advise me, but all i had was a salesman at transform (when norton was there :angry: ). I dont want to p*** anyone off of even put anyone off getting a HT, i am all for it if it is by a good surgeon, only there is STILL poor ones out there, maybe one day a patient will read my story and think "maybe i should not go to the UK and get a proper job done", and then there will have been a point in me posting messages. I may never have another HT, one day i may, but after all the s*** it is really difficult to trust anybody, but the last thing i want to do is put anyone off getting a proper job done.

I think you are a very valuable member of the forum jaym. Your terrible experiences will hopefully help newbies understand that there is a big difference where you get a HT and that the UK is definitely not the place to go for one.

Unfortunately baldness is something I just couldn’t accept for myself – if you feel OK with a shaved head, that’s great – shaving your head is probably something everybody should try before getting a HT but I couldn’t do it – it just doesn’t suit me.

Well there are no good results to show from any UK clinic. Maybe a couple here and there of small surgeries :unsure: so i think its safe to say that with the sheer lack of testimonies, results, and the large amount of repair patients travelling over to the US from the UK that your question is pretty much answered. The only clinic to consider in the UK if you just can not travel is supposedly Rogers :huh: although non of his results have impressed me and there a few patients on various forums that are not satisfied with their work from him. I consulted with him, and he recommended 1800 via strip :unsure:

No one ever understands why he is labeled the best in the UK. <_< But he still is...

I have seen before and afters from the UK not on the fourums that are as good as the feller ones at least they apear to be

Who do you refer to?? Forum pictures are real pictures from real patients. These patients inform other readers about their actual results. Pictures on clinics websites can be decieving <_< Please link us to these pictures you refer to Halo <_<

well i would research ;) maybe zipit could be the jugde of his result with hosspital ***** and answer your question best ;)

forget them take a look at my pic and you will see why

don't contact barnes his a con man, you must speak to spex

he will guide you, you can trust him totally and hopfully youre get it right first time. :)

also run a search on bal and all his scars from there :ph34r: also sagg321 shaft amongst others <_<

run a search on them if still not convinced off all the horror stories :unsure: good luck :)

Hi all

Now that my hair is thickening up all the time I am finding myself growing more and more concerned with my bald crown. I wont be going anywhere near a HT clinic until next year but there is no time like the present to start looking into it. I know Arctickmonk, Ian and PB have all just recently had crown work done and it will be great to have a look at theirs at the Openhouse in Sept.

Spex is there any chance you could get hold of any crown pics ? Especially ones with the whirl.

Cheers mate

Getting back to Stevo's post..... i know exactly what you mean mate, I am in the same boat as you. As time goes by the hair in the front gets thicker and the crown ends up looking worse. It does annoy me that i will have to wait till next year to get another HT for my crown.

If i could start over again i would have asked Dr Feller if he could put at least some grafts in the crown area from my first HT to make the bald spot look a bit better. Just 500 maybe? anyway, i try not to let it bother me because i look so much better now then i did before. I will just have to wait and look forward to Feb 2008 when i plan to have HT2!

Halo, if you are so sure the UK doctors are being slagged off without reason, why not get your HT in the UK and post your results on here and prove us all wrong? Not that I recommend you do that but I'm 99% sure you would end up with very poor results that you wouldn't want to show on here <_<

It seems that the Uk is is in a lower division surgery wise. There are plenty of butchers but even the best UK clinics can only offer results that are at best unimpressive.

As for Jaym's comments I agree that people on HT forums tend to disregard the negative aspects of surgery (and lets face it there are plenty of sacrifices that have to be made when going down the HT route) and emphasise only the positives.

Everyones situation is different and for some guys its an easy journey whilst for others the odds are more stacked against them. (if you get what I mean)?

I'm beginning to suspect that you are a UK clinic representative - it's not Mr Barnes again is it <_< ? Very pro H******* ***** and I sense a lot of resentment towards Dr Rogers in your posts <_< <_< ??

I dont think you will get many surgeons posting on this forum it is a little biased. There I have said it! I am sure I will get alot of abuse for that however, it is only an observation as lots of Feller patients are on here and Spex works for him. ( No disrespect Spex). Heard lots of good stuff. You do a great job and I know you are one of the good guys.

There are many other posters on here from different clinics not just Dr Feller's patients. The only reason there are so many is because they have done their research and are happy with their decison/results and prepared to share their experiences. There are other dr's patients, Rahal's, Rogers(?), HW, hdc, bisanga, etc...

You speak with a tone which is quite obviously hostile, why?? If you have met with many Doc's you must be aware of the pit falls assosiated with the UK and ht's in general. Which Dr's have you met with and what has this led opinion to be? That the HG are actually good?? :blink:

This is zipit pic pre op with Feller. You think this is a good result from a previous surgery?

Can you name 1 UK clinic that could perform the session on zipit that Feller performed ie 3000+ grafts?

Zip - it pics!! 3250+ grafts

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Who did you have your previous HT with, Rogers by any chance..?

If you are considering Feller and are in the UK i suggest you meet with Spex, but from the sounds of it you might already have :unsure:

Yes he is very helpful an informative :) Well all the best and no hard feelings. I found all the forums very helpful, hopefully you will :) All the best.

How many HT have you had and who with?

No I hav`nt had the pleasure yet, I feel as though I dont need to meet him his posts do all the talking

HALO, can you tell us who you had your previous surgery with? also... how many grafts did you have? how long ago?

I wonder why the HG don't put this picture of Zip it's "great" results in their glossy advertisment brochure <_< ? That was one full year after his £3,000 HG "HT" <_<

IPB Image

zipit were you happy with your hosspital grooup ht :unsure:

NO i was totally disgusted with the

hos grooup 3 grands worth and nothing to show

apart from a few thick black twisty pubes :angry: :ph34r:

take a look at my pre op pic with dr feller. cant seem to upload any pics at the

moment :unsure:

There you go,he said it :rolleyes:

That picture of zipit is the best HG picture i have ever seen as well. Usually there is a huse scar or dolls hair.Zipit was lucky to come away from that place like he did <_<

I think PB hit the nail on the head :angry:

:blink: I completly missed this one :huh:

Nice one pb, i was told i had received only a few hundred grafts

thats what you get for 3 grand at the hos grooup :ph34r:

They should stick to what they do best, selling botox etc ect <_<