Sign in to follow this  
stevo

Stevo 5 Month Update !

Guy’s it’s been 5 months and all is good.

My hair has certainly thickened up from pre op and I feel a LOT better now which is good. At the moment I am a lot more comfortable with my hair and I know there is still quite a bit more to come and so this is GREAT :D

My scar has stretched a bit but on one side it is worse than the other. My hair at the back is pretty thick so it’s not a problem there. But on the sides I think it’s a bit thinner or maybe it is still a bit of shockloss ? im not sure

Heres a few pics !

post-456-1181986011_thumb.jpg

post-456-1181986104_thumb.jpg

post-456-1181986180_thumb.jpg

I am wearing gel in my hair on all these pics

I know I shouldn’t be thinking about it yet but I will definitely be going back some time in the future to get the crown sorted. The way I am thinking now I think that is all I will be touching though. I know I could go back and get certain area’s looking denser but Im not sure that I could hide under a hat for 3/4 months again. But you never know :)

Grow well everyone ;)

hey Stevo, looking good for 5 months mate and you still have a long way to go, all the best buddy

Lucky

All coming together my friend, and you still have 11 more months. Hope it continues to get thicker for you.

Cheers for posting your pictures, I'm only a couple of months behind you so it's good to see how your progressing.

Are you going to be at the open house, as you'll be at your 8 month mark by then, so it would be good to see how it's all coming along.

Cheers Lucky ! Good to see yours is coming on too.

Are you going to be at the open house, as you'll be at your 8 month mark by then, so it would be good to see how it's all coming along.

Thanks Shaft ! More than likely mate just depends on the date, it's allways good to see faces asswell rather than just hairlines :D

Here's a couple of pics without the gel

post-456-1182004973_thumb.jpg

post-456-1182005014_thumb.jpg

and a before shot for comparison

post-456-1182005672_thumb.jpg

Stevo, These are really clear pics... ;) comparing your before pics shows u'r right on track mate. I noticed that between 5 - 6 months was the 1st time my hair coverage became more noticable more than the previous months, obviously its still so early its just a time to look for some coverage and not for a full head of hair... but will now start to show more and more improvement.. donor area looks great and looks undetectable...and u have lots of new hair to follow! Keep us posted mate.

:)

Nice one mate!!!

Well pleased for you.....quite a drastic improvement when you put the pics side by side like in your last post. Also I bet you have loads of tiny hair popping through right now (cause I have) which are not long enough to make a cosmetic difference yet, but will do over the next couple of months!! Happy days......

I'm a couple of weeks behind you mate.....will post pics in 2 weeks :ph34r:

Thanks guy’s !

It is definitely a lot easier at this stage what I mean is that it isn’t dominating my life anymore. There are little stubble hairs popping up still and hopefully this is going to carry on for another 5 months or so. Like I said on the other post I will be going over some time next year to get the crown sorted and that will do for me B)

Cheers boy's ! Grow well ;)

Nice, looks like things are right on track there at just 5 months. I agree your hair looks thicker without the gel. Good luck with months to come mate :) .

Thanks Shaft ! More than likely mate just depends on the date, it's allways good to see faces asswell rather than just hairlines :D

Hope you can make it mate - would be good to meet you.

Nice, looks like things are right on track there at just 5 months. I agree your hair looks thicker without the gel. Good luck with months to come mate :) .

Thanks BAL ! Any sign of improvement from you mate ?

Hope you can make it mate - would be good to meet you.

No probs mate ;) It's allways good to meet people off the forums and have a few beers too :)

You're almost in MILF hunting condition - congrats :)

I also think it looks better without the gel.

If I dont wear any gel or anything in my hair it just tends to blow all over the place when im outdoors. I have been experementing with allsorts of products just recently and cant find anything that I like. Maybe in a few months when its thickened up some more I will be able to go outdoors with nothing on my hair.

Cheers guys :)

This is really the start of things to come as the difference already is evident :) Thank you for the update stevo. Happy MILFing.......what is MILFing?? :unsure:

what is MILFing??

MILF - Mum i'd like to F@uck ;)

:P

Have you not watched American Pie MrAussie?

Signing off for a week boyz !

Off MILF hunting :P

OK, your week is up - how many MILFs did you have :P ?

Bit late to reply, but really impressive Stevo. :)

My hair is very similar to yours pre-op, so I am following your progress really closely, and I'm loving it so far :)

Personally think it looks a lot better without the gel.

Can't wait for your 6 month pics

Bit late to reply, but really impressive Stevo. :)

My hair is very similar to yours pre-op, so I am following your progress really closely, and I'm loving it so far :)

Personally think it looks a lot better without the gel.

Can't wait for your 6 month pics

Cheers Matt

Im loving it so far too mate and im not even half way yet. The best part about it is that nobody has got a clue as it just looks completely natural. :D

I have been trying out different products on my hair and I agree that the gel’s not the best.

I count myself extremely lucky though that I went to a top doc 1st time round and that’s thanks to spex and all the guys on this and other forums.

If you have any questions Matt just fire away :)