Sign in to follow this  
mrinaldoss

Best Treatment Options

Hi

I gather many of you had already undergone treatment for baldness or have valuable advices to be given.

I am 39 year old asian male with progressive thining of hair over last three-four years,more faster since i came to UK about 3 years back.I do have mild dandruff,as well as have family history of thinning hair(not exactly baldness)

My problem now is patch of baldness confoined to crown and thinnning of hair on top.

What would be the best treatment option

Honest advices solicited

Regards

M

best treatment for crown is propecia and minoxodil. Proscar is the same as propecia but comes in 5mg form which you just cut down into 5ths - this way it is much more cost effective.

Proscar

minoxidil

These will hopefully stop any further loss with pthe possibility of regrowth - it depends on what stage your hair loss is at.

thats what i thought got 8 months worth. i will ring your gp tomorrow because he still has'nt got back to my e-mail. what is the best time to ring him

your guess is as good as mine bud :D

Defo call him though - i know he's had a number of people email him so he's possibly snowed under

let me know how it goes

specs