PB_

Pb's Ht #2 6 Days Post-op

I took these thursday morning:

Completely scab free and scar healed up with hairs growing through it 6 days post-op - who needs FUE with scars like this ? My scalp is back to normal too, no numbness at all and normal feeling immediately above and below the scar :blink:

I'm still ill with a high temperature and sore throat but my head is healing great. There has even been a lot of improvement since these pictures were taken almost two days ago. The grafts are growing like normal hair - pity they are going to shed soon :(

post-219-1181976835_thumb.jpg

post-219-1181976901_thumb.jpg

post-219-1181976954_thumb.jpg

post-219-1181977111_thumb.jpg

post-219-1181977238_thumb.jpg

post-219-1181977279_thumb.jpg

post-219-1181976992_thumb.jpg

You're certainly one of the lucky ones PB - I thought I healed quickly, but I didn't heal that quickly!

Hope things continue to go well for you mate.

wow pb you heal fast! bet you cant wait till it grows it will look great. is this your last ht or are you having another at any time in hte future?

hey PB... wow.. no numbness and how neat it all looks.. i thought the numbness was taken for granted that it is there for a good few months. I still have small amount of numbness above my scar and i'm at 6.5 months.. :huh:

Hope u'r throat feels better soon mate.

:)

PB - You look AMAZING!!!

Seriously, I think your hairline is going to be amazing. It is a great shape and appears to be pretty damn dense.

As for the scar, you're only 6 days post op and you already can't see it. I can't wait to watch your progress. I think you are going to have some of the better results I've seen.

Good growth!

BiB

Hi,

haven't been able to get onto a computer for a couple of days. I'm back in New York now and had my staples removed at Feller Medical this morning. I didn't feel any pain - I don't know what some guys complain about :blink: The tech had actually removed several staples before I realized she'd started. It may be that a tech that removes staples every day can remove them in a way it doesn't hurt.

Anyway, I'm sure it will be better sleeping now that the staples are out. I have been sleeping with the C travel cushion and it takes the weight off the scar, so I've been sleeping OK but now I'll be able to sleep without the C travel cushion.

hey PB ur HT luks gud dude

congratulationz chappe.. where are you from if u dont mind e askin. I mean ar u from england? u gonna be flying bak? does anybody know when is the best time to fly back after a HT? wot will u be dowing about ur hair - u gonna shave it down or sumting? or keep as normal?

Hi dude!

I'm from England but live in Europe now. Yep, flying back tomorrow.

I've still got a 2 or 3 weeks off work so I will be able to cover my HT by then. The scar is covered at the back and if I comb my hair forward, it covers the grafts at the front. I think I'm going to be able to get away with it this time. I went out to a restaurant last night without a cap and nobody noticed anything. When I went to Feller's today to get my staples removed, I saw a guy that had come in for his 6 month check up and he asked me what I was doing there. I told him that I'd just had my staples removed and showed him my graft stubble and he still didn't get it and asked how long ago I had the procedure - he didn't believe I'd had a HT 10 days ago :lol: After that I haven't bothered with my cap today and went round town and to the shops without my cap. I'll get some pics of how my cover-up hair style looks when I get back home. I'll be able to comb it now that the staples are out.

I was touring round the US so that's why I'm still here - some guys fly back the day after their HT. I wouldn't recommend flying back the day after as you might not be feeling that great. A couple of days after and you should feel fine to travel.

A couple of days after and you should feel fine to travel.

I flew back the day after and agree I wasnt well, but luckily I did fly back then or I would have been stuck....a few days after my head was swallon up like a balloon and had 2 yellow puffed eyes. Also, become more ill. But just thought it wasnt a bad idea getting back soon as poss before the after effects happen.

PB, I dont think u had any swelling... but i think most folks do tho..(depending on how much anaesthesia u have had) and not so lucky :(

Have a safe journey home B)

I'm back but I'm knackered :huh:

Nope, I didn't have any swelling in my face with either of my HT's :huh: Anybody else not had any swelling??

:) wow that looks really clean pb. i bet you can't wait for the outcome well done dr feller. :) whats the reason for nearly all singles at the front ?

You are right Gazza, I can't wait :P

Yes, it is important to plant singles only into the hairline to get a natural look. It's only the UK butchers that throw doubles and triples into the hairline <_<