BadHairUK

Anyone Just Watch That Program? I Hate My Bald Head?

I think your post was a little rude Hairless - I have no problem with Jaym posting his opinions on here, and I think he raises some valid points. Everybody is different and everybody has different opinions, Jaym comes on here to express his but at least he is polite when he does it.

you keep say that we all think rogewrs is good but actually noone here who nows there stuff does so stop saying it as yourlining some one up faor a fall <_< it is like sayiong this buket is the best one coz its got fewer holes in it.... rogers is not good end of story as proved many times

Don't speak for everybody on this forum. I have had plenty of experience with hair transplants and I haven't condemned Dr Rogers yet. Yes, there is a post on here that isn't very encouraging, but I'm sure you've probably preached the 'everybody grows at different time scales' line for a Dr Feller patient, so why do you feel the need to make up your mind on Dr Rogers after six months. Perhaps you could justify your comment that Dr Rogers has been proven many times not to be a good surgeon - where is this proof?

I respect you have your own opinions, and I respect your right to express them, but don't be rude to someone in the process, and don't speak for everybody when you have no right to.

if the is anyone with virgin media it can be seen with their on demand facility.

I just watched it on my Virgin Media On Demand thingy ! How good is that by the way I didnt realise it was so good. Good shout tbf ;) dont need a VCR now.

I think your post was a little rude Hairless - I have no problem with Jaym posting his opinions on here, and I think he raises some valid points. Everybody is different and everybody has different opinions, Jaym comes on here to express his but at least he is polite when he does it.

you keep say that we all think rogewrs is good but actually noone here who nows there stuff does so stop saying it as yourlining some one up faor a fall <_< it is like sayiong this buket is the best one coz its got fewer holes in it.... rogers is not good end of story as proved many times

Don't speak for everybody on this forum. I have had plenty of experience with hair transplants and I haven't condemned Dr Rogers yet. Yes, there is a post on here that isn't very encouraging, but I'm sure you've probably preached the 'everybody grows at different time scales' line for a Dr Feller patient, so why do you feel the need to make up your mind on Dr Rogers after six months. Perhaps you could justify your comment that Dr Rogers has been proven many times not to be a good surgeon - where is this proof?

I respect you have your own opinions, and I respect your right to express them, but don't be rude to someone in the process, and don't speak for everybody when you have no right to.

Cheers shaft, you are spot on. I dont really mind people being a bit rude if thats the right word, i can understand people not liking my views, but that is all they are, my views. I dont care about doctors and money etc., what i do care about is the same as everyone else on the forums, other men/young men who are loosing their hair, and i hate the thought of anybody else letting some clinics do to them what i have had done. I am trying to be polite about my views. I have never said in a post that nobody should get a ht, all i am saying is that there is lots of good and bad points to think about, most importantly, which surgeon to go to. As for the comment about me lining someone up for a fall, i cant think how i have even remotely done this in any way? cheers shaft.

sotrry for being rude :unsure: shaft run a search on haggis onhlh \

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/message...VAR_MSGDBTABLE=

yeah it was a few years ago out he not happy at all <_< and its his opinion that matters most

and another guy who sadi he had a huge sacr from rogers his name is chrome

his quote\

All my donor has been used up by 3 or 4 more HT's over the years. The worst strip being the one being Dr Rogers who gave me an ear-to-ear strip scar, around 5-6mm wide for only 400 grafts costing 1,700 pounds !! Totally devastated my donor hair and left me with a horrific scar that ensures i can't swim during the daytime and genuinely fear trips to the barbers as they often comment in front of others waiting to have their hair cut :0(

can you show me just 10 results from rogers that would make you want to go to him

sorry jaym for being rude :( sorry to offend anyone :(

sotrry for being rude :unsure: shaft run a search on haggis onhlh \

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/message...VAR_MSGDBTABLE=

yeah it was a few years ago out he not happy at all <_< and its his opinion that matters most

and another guy who sadi he had a huge sacr from rogers his name is chrome

his quote\

All my donor has been used up by 3 or 4 more HT's over the years. The worst strip being the one being Dr Rogers who gave me an ear-to-ear strip scar, around 5-6mm wide for only 400 grafts costing 1,700 pounds !! Totally devastated my donor hair and left me with a horrific scar that ensures i can't swim during the daytime and genuinely fear trips to the barbers as they often comment in front of others waiting to have their hair cut :0(

can you show me just 10 results from rogers that would make you want to go to him

sorry jaym for being rude :( sorry to offend anyone :(

No worries m8, i have different views to most and i just want to help others, thanks for the message.

I can see why things might get a little heated with some of these results lately.. I hope it works out for the guy and really genuinly feel for him. I dont mind saying even if I'm proved wrong... but anyone that has a great oppertunity to rectify your hair loss with a virgin scalp and great donor supply... GET OVER TO THE USA PLEASE and is it really that bad to go for a Holiday for a few days when the rest of your life is ahead of you (and you actually save money!). I know a lot of our views are based on our previous experience with certain clinics and this just rings alarm bells for me and I know I would be quite upset about it. I hope some of the points Dr Rogers raised become valid over the next 6 months.

This is a bit off topic but hey ho.

All the best.

in the link there for poster Haggis i notice he has not told all the story,at the end of this month he is going to Cole for 2800 FUE,this i know as he has been posting on Coles site,over on that site he said the grafts he has now were placed in and amongst his then thinning hair line,this was over 10-12 years ago in that time he has not used any meds=fin/pro/dut and as a result his natural hair line has gone and he is left with the transplanted hairs only.

Stevo clever little gadget euh

well i am not going to mention rogers anymore so hopefully that will make things easier i havenot seen any good work from him and after a few year of asking hiim to show pictures and his patients there is still hardly anything to make me even recommed him to guys theat cannot travel even his poster cater will not show pics of his 1800 result <_<

he is about the only dr in the uk but so far no results at all that would convince me to recommend him

could you .. :huh:

i think we have cross wires here

anyone that can travel and has researched would not go to a uk clinic and i think we can all agree on that :)

i am not here to argue just help and i am sorry if i offended anyone

not to go on shaft but i think if a feller or other top dr put 6 months fue pics up like that there would be an outcry...dont you <_< there manywell be support here for feller patients but if that was a feller result i would say exact the same <_<

Hi if anyone has that documentary on their computer, can they please upload it? You can actually split it very easily with winzip (or another compressor) and then share each part with Rapidshare so guys can download each part and then get the whole show ;).

I don't have freeview but from the short clip Spex posted, it looks like the shows done in a very humerous and comical way. Was it an hr long?

Hi if anyone has that documentary on their computer, can they please upload it? You can actually split it very easily with winzip (or another compressor) and then share each part with Rapidshare so guys can download each part and then get the whole show ;).

I don't have freeview but from the short clip Spex posted, it looks like the shows done in a very humerous and comical way. Was it an hr long?

bal, that documentary is repeated of BBC3 on tuesday morning at 2:55am, either that or wednesday morning, i found it on freeview guide :)

well i am not going to mention rogers anymore so hopefully that will make things easier i havenot seen any good work from him and after a few year of asking hiim to show pictures and his patients there is still hardly anything to make me even recommed him to guys theat cannot travel even his poster cater will not show pics of his 1800 result <_<

he is about the only dr in the uk but so far no results at all that would convince me to recommend him

could you .. :huh:

i think we have cross wires here

anyone that can travel and has researched would not go to a uk clinic and i think we can all agree on that :)

i am not here to argue just help and i am sorry if i offended anyone

not to go on shaft but i think if a feller or other top dr put 6 months fue pics up like that there would be an outcry...dont you <_< there manywell be support here for feller patients but if that was a feller result i would say exact the same <_<

Hmmm, now you have explained i can see where your coming from. BUT at least he is trying, he is replying to criticism when he could just ignore it, or even attack the patient (as im sure literally ALL uk surgeons would when their work is criticised), AND he has shared pictures of his own HT (but if these results are as bad as belkin (so far) then he should not be recommended)). IMO from what i have read and heard he seems a very good doc, still like you say (even after you had a go at me) i agree there is no pictures to back it up. I hope his ht (rogers) and belkins turn out good, good luck to them both.

bal, that documentary is repeated of BBC3 on tuesday morning at 2:55am, either that or wednesday morning, i found it on freeview guide :)

Thanks for the info mate, its a shame I don't have a freeview box with BBC 3. Oh well, I'm sure the bit with Feller & PB was the best part anyway. Thanks again.

EDIT: Nevermind I've found it on the net! Great stuff! :D

I think you should mention Dr Rogers whenever you want, I was just aggravated with which the manner that you did it on your last post. I respect you for coming back and apologising, I guess as BHUK has stated, things can easily become heated when people have such passionate views.

Yep, that's why I didn't go to him. I've stated before that I'm not ready to dismiss Dr Rogers, but I haven't seen enough evidence that would make me want to visit him. Hopefully, this will change in the future. There are many reasons why someone may not want to travel to the USA or Canada, and so it would be nice if there was an alternative over here. Just because I respect Dr Rogers for coming on this site and for trying to turn the tides of opinions on this board (and I respect him a great deal for that) I still wouldn't recommend him to anyone just yet. I too need to see ‘many’ proven results before I would suggest him to someone as an alternative to travelling to America or Canada.

not to go on shaft but i think if a feller or other top dr put 6 months fue pics up like that there would be an outcry...dont you <_<

In all honesty, no I don't agree with you on this one. I think if a Dr Feller patient posted those results on this site then there would be a lot of comments such as 'looks thin but give it time' - I would actually be one of the people giving that comment. You could argue that Dr Feller has proven himself time and time again and as such would deserve the benefit of the doubt (something that I would agree with) all I'm saying is lets give Dr Rogers a chance as well. I'm not here to blindly defend Dr Rogers, I just want him to be treated fairly. Let's see how Belkin's results look in 9 months and 12 months, and if they still look as bad as they do at the moment, let's see what Dr Rogers does about it. Let’s also see how JimmyUK’s results come out, and Dr Rogers himself.

I know that I’ve taken this post back off topic, for that I apologise. I just thought it was important to reply.

post-3378-1182369603_thumb.jpg

in the link there for poster Haggis i notice he has not told all the story,at the end of this month he is going to Cole for 2800 FUE,this i know as he has been posting on Coles site,over on that site he said the grafts he has now were placed in and amongst his then thinning hair line,this was over 10-12 years ago in that time he has not used any meds=fin/pro/dut and as a result his natural hair line has gone and he is left with the transplanted hairs only.

Hello tbf, for the past 10 years i have been taking fin, and at other times ive also used dut and minox. when the grafts were placed by dr rogers in 97/98 there was hardly any hair in the front 3rd. and the fact is that should not matter, the HT should be able to stand on it own without any remaining hair having to 'hide it'