BadHairUK

Nobel T*ssers Sent Me There 'special Offers!'

The scum bags sent me a crappy bit of paper with there new Special Offers on it today! and FUE!! :angry:

The same guy is still sending these out ALAN FOSTER! This guy had the worst dolls hair i had ever seen 11 years ago! and he's still there now! Before I blow a blood vessel here's there letter they sent me! :ph34r:

IPB Image

Yeah I'm on their mailing list too. <_<

Looking at that I should have realised what they were like when they offer to perform surgery immeadiatly after the initial consult. Is that how it was for you aswell?

When I asked about F.U.E Foster immeadiatly tried to put me off it, "its not very good" and "it still leaves scars"etc I'm wondering if they ever even do it. Also hair roots? (grafts)

One thing that does still baffles me completely is... I saw this guys head! It was a joke.. and I sat there in front of him and agreed for them to give me a HT! My mind just blanked out...and I didnt know any other way of having a fighing chance of getting some hair back and my confidence.. but what a mistake that was. We really do become wiser with age... but they know this and use it to there advantage.

Looking at that I should have realised what they were like when they offer to perform surgery immeadiatly after the initial consult. Is that how it was for you aswell?

When I asked about F.U.E Foster immeadiatly tried to put me off it, "its not very good" and "it still leaves scars"etc I'm wondering if they ever even do it. Also hair roots? (grafts)

hey saf.. I typed my last message before I read u'r post.. sounds like u were the same as me! desperately wanted some kind of help and trusted there promises. I had already tried the advanced hair studio type thing... and that was lame and humiliating as well.. so this was kinda all or nothing for me at the time. I didnt have a computer so had no idea anyone else was there to help. I only found these forums more than 10 years later arfter living with the Nobel disaster on my head and hiding in shame for 10 years.

What a life saver these forums are to the newbies... they prob dont realise how fortunate they really are.

Yeah after getting burned by N0rton, I thought this lot must be better, Its almost funny now to think that when I mentioned N0rton to them they were like "Ha those cowboys :rolleyes: , dont worry we'll sort you out ;) " it was only afterwards that I re looked at their brouchures and it was obvious the people on them had'nt ever had a HT their were no before/after pics and no qualifications for their 'surgeons'.

BTW before meeting Spex and finding out about Dr Feller I had considered going to the Wimpole clinic next with Dr May :o .

Their only before/after pics were basicaly a bald guy in the first pic and the same guy in the second but someone had coloured in his scalp with a felt tip pen (I'm not joking!)

The scum bags sent me a crappy bit of paper with there new Special Offers on it today! and FUE!! :angry:

The same guy is still sending these out ALAN FOSTER! This guy had the worst dolls hair i had ever seen 11 years ago! and he's still there now! Before I blow a blood vessel here's there letter they sent me! :ph34r:

IPB Image

I think think piece of paper would have been more appropriate BH, if you can spot the difference (u need to look really closely at attachment) ;)

post-1265-1181838778_thumb.jpg

They take the p1ss BH

Funny I got a mailshot from Norton this week, Including a leaflet for LIPOSUCTION ! So even though the owner is banned due to disfiguring people he still actively advertises this procedure, ill post the mailshot soon.

Nice one Jay! lol :lol:

Guys, You probably already know this but you can get yourself on the MPS Mailing Preference Service, Its free,easy and you can register online,

It basically stops most of the junk mail from reaching your letterbox. Since ive been on it i havent received any more crap from AHS and other such places so it seems to work.

http://www.mpsonline.org.uk/mpsr/

..and also the TPS to block sales calls...

http://www.tpsonline.org.uk/tps/what/

Hope to help.

Me too! I received this on Friday, and it went straight in the bin. I was lucky that I didn't have the poor result that BHUK suffered, but I still would never go near them again.

One thing that does still baffles me completely is... I saw this guys head! It was a joke.. and I sat there in front of him and agreed for them to give me a HT! My mind just blanked out...and I didnt know any other way of having a fighing chance of getting some hair back and my confidence..

I did the same thing mate, I saw the same guy as you and I still fell for it.

Guys, You probably already know this but you can get yourself on the MPS Mailing Preference Service, Its free,easy and you can register online,

Cheers Johny for posting the MPS info, I've been meaning to join it for ages.

This has got to the most ridiculous canvassing literature I have ever seen. i've seen spoofs ads in Viz that were more credible, all i can say is at least there is an obvious correllation between the quality of the work they do and the methods they employ to promote themselves so you really need a slap if you get taken in by this rubbish.

thanks for this hilhairyless[/b!