Sign in to follow this  
BadHairUK

Getting Back In Shape! Gone Wrong! Ouch!

I have been excercising for the last 2 months... have gone from 13 1/2 stone to 11st 10 ! been training with weights as well since I reached my 5 month post op mark! Look loads better but done myself an injury by over doing the cardio and fractured my foot! d'oh! :( Cant even walk at the moment... and now just have to wait for my foot bones to repair themselves again.. its been a good way to take my mind off my hair by concentraiting on my training.. but think I might have over done it a bit.. :unsure:

Least I dont have man-boobs anymore! ;)

Hey, I've been scared of the man boobs danger too, especially as I take Dut these days. I try to get to the gym three times a week, but it's tough because I commute a fair distance, and the gym is quite far from my house too. I take Grape Seed Extract (100mg/day). GSE is a good antioxidant and also an aromatase inhibitor. Aromatase is the enzyme that converts testosterone (elevated by Fin and Dut) into estrogen, causing man boobs, loss of libido etc. If you want something stronger than GSE, check out this link -

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss-info/hai...ynecomastia.htm

Hi pondle... luckily I dont suffer with the side effects of the drugs as I dont take any. Mine was purely down to having an over fond taste for beer and crisps for too long! :( Basically I was a fat sod and now I've lost about 1.5 stone I have tonned up pretty well and now happier with my fitness... but still want to lose another 10lbs! But that wont be as easy now I cant train with a fracture to my foot. Thanks for the help tho.

I have been excercising for the last 2 months... have gone from 13 1/2 stone to 11st 10 !

:o Well played mate - that's quite a result!!!!

been training with weights as well since I reached my 5 month post op mark! Look loads better but done myself an injury by over doing the cardio and fractured my foot! d'oh! :(

Sorry to hear about your injury mate. I too have been working out lots just recently (weights and cardio). I've slimmed down enough to fit in my 32" jeans, but still have a bit of a gut to get rid of. The only good think I've found is that my Pecs now stick out further than my stomach!!! :)

I have been excercising for the last 2 months... have gone from 13 1/2 stone to 11st 10 !

:o Well played mate - that's quite a result!!!!

been training with weights as well since I reached my 5 month post op mark! Look loads better but done myself an injury by over doing the cardio and fractured my foot! d'oh! :(

Sorry to hear about your injury mate. I too have been working out lots just recently (weights and cardio). I've slimmed down enough to fit in my 32" jeans, but still have a bit of a gut to get rid of. The only good think I've found is that my Pecs now stick out further than my stomach!!! :)

Hey Shaft, Thanks mate :) well done as well!

I used to be really into my training for a few years, so I feel right back at home and its a real lifestyle thing. What I found went wrong was when I became unhappy :( (with losing my hair) that I found food and drink (beer) the most comforting thing that made me feel better and this is where I just ate junk and didnt excercise or care much for some time! Now I feel like a have a brighter future with the HT that I am feeling less unhappy and more in the mood to get myself motivated again :)

Thats funny that you have mentioned this. I tried my 32" jeans on yesterday (they were miles too small a few months ago) and they went straight on, this has to be the best indicator when losing weight is to try your old jeans on before u got fat.

But like you, I also still have a bit to come off!

I haven't been able to get 32" jeans on for ages :angry: I'll probably need size 42" now after my trip to the US and eating cakes and donuts for breakfast. I'm not going to do anything for another couple of weeks to give my scar chance to heal properly.