PB_

Pb's Ht 4 Days Post-op

Here I am in the bath tub, hair soaked. Just gave my hair its first proper wash. The scabs still feel too tightly attached to scrub off and would probably cause bleeding if I picked them. I didn't go under the shower either because it was a really high water pressured shower and would have probably blown my grafts and the rest of my hair away...

What a stud I'm going to be when this hair grows out :P - I really like my new hair line :lol: Dr Feller dense packed the cr@p out of me along the hairline - it will be better than my natural hair line ever was.

IPB Image

What do you think about the scar :unsure:

IPB Image

Looks like my buzzed hair is growing back in between and around the transplanted grafts on my crown :D

IPB Image

Side view of scar... I can see buzzed hair growing back:

IPB Image

Congrats PB! Looks like its going to be the icing on the cake there! Hairline will make you look even younger than last time and the crown will! :o How did you clean your scar so much this early? I also didnt have a shower and just bathed and submerged my head in medium warm water.. but not a very hot bath.. but u know the score! B)

Looks like a success already ;) (I would be really interested how your pre HT hair grows around the new grafts and strip. Was your previous strip stretched at all... has this improved it?

Good luck.

My first scar had stretched slightly at the back, but hardly noticeable. It was pre-tricho so I didn't have any hairs growing through it. Dr Feller cut along the edge of the old scar and didn't completely excise it. I got more donor hair that way - I don't care about the scar, I'm more interested in getting hair on top of my head. I'll probably be left with part of the old scar. I could have had it completely removed but I chose to have more donor hair. The scar was really clean to start with this time - nothing has leaked through it - I think it's so tightly stapled together that nothing was able to get through it so that prevented scab from forming along it.

What a stud I'm going to be when this hair grows out :P
:lol:

You are definitely going to give some of the lads on here a run for the money with that hairline B)

By the way keep them precious grafts out of that Dallas sun ! Where's the next stop on your jolly's ?

I have to agree with BHUK, your scar looks amazingly clean - well played mate. I know when I woke up the next day I looked at my pillow and I'd left a big pool of blood on it where I had leaked through the night - I thought the Andrew may actually charge me, but luckily they didn't!

Anyway, all the best and keep the updates coming pal.

Howdi pardner

Nice job PB, your hairline will be mighty fine when it grows in, seeing as you are in dallas you can conceal your HT with a oversized 10 gallon hat , y'all -_-

I'm staying out of the sun all together here - the heat is unbearable. I've been indoors all the time with the A/C on full blast. I'm going to Phoenix next where it will be even hotter. I've got a sore throat and I'm feeling pretty crap... too hot down here - I don't know how people can live in this heat. It was a mistake coming down here :unsure:

I bought a leather cowboy hat today - it definitely hides the HT :D

My scar is hurting and I've had to take pain killers again :unsure: I spent about 8 hours walking round a shopping mall today with a cap on, so that may have caused it.

I couldn't find any MSM in New York but I got some here today so I'm going to start taking MSM again and try and speed things up a bit.

I managed to get the remaining bits of scab off my scar today, so it's realy tidy now. The grafts are growing and my buzzed hair is growing back surprisingly quickly.

I put some Aloe Vera cream (not gel) along my scar, left it overnight then washed my hair and got my wife to clean the scab off with a comb... it came off easily without any bleeding 5 days post-op. My scar has healed now... I could probably remove the staples now without my head splitting open.

Still no swelling in my face at all - I think I can safely say I'm not going to get any swelling now as I'm at the end of my 5th day post-op.

PB - Looks great!!!

I am very impressed with that scar. I think its going to look amazing and now hopefully you get the great benefits of tricho!!

I am very excited for you and to watch your progress!!

The pics just look great though! Very clean and you seem to be healing very fast!!!

Also, like I said before, I felt like after my 2nd procedure the transplanted hairs from procedure 1 grew back much faster. So you will be back to normal in no time I'm sure.

Nice clear pics there PB - Thanks for the updates on your healing! Looks to be going very nicely indeed :)

Heal and grow well!!! B)