Sign in to follow this  
Shaft

3 Months Post Op

Well last Thursday I reached the 3 month milestone. Not much to report apart from if I part my hair I can see a couple of new grafts have started growing, however they are only about 1mm in length! :) Anyway, for those who are interested, here are my latest pictures:

post-430-1181491988_thumb.jpg post-430-1181492001_thumb.jpg post-430-1181492016_thumb.jpg

To try and show how thin my previous operations are, I've brushed my old grafts forward (this also shows that the length still isn't as long as the rest of my hair):

post-430-1181492309_thumb.jpg post-430-1181492319_thumb.jpg post-430-1181492331_thumb.jpg

The cover-up shot (looking pretty much the same as last month):

post-430-1181492396_thumb.jpg

My scar (bear in mind that my hair is damp, when it is dry it is impossible to detect):

post-430-1181492485_thumb.jpg post-430-1181492496_thumb.jpg

Okay that's it for another month. I would say that my only concern at the moment is the amount of time it's taking my old transplanted hair to grow back. I've always had fast growing hair (and it's still shooting out around the back and sides) but after three months I'm disappointed that my previous work hasn't caught up with my natural hair - maybe I'm expecting too much.

Final note: I took these photos myself, so if they look crap then at least you know why. :)

3 months is seriously early... anything at this stage is a bonus! ;) and looks pretty good at this stage imo. I know how you feel with it tho.. it is a rollercoaster.. and you gotta be so patient its a mind game. (I cant talk as I'm one of the worst at being patient!)

Good luck and fast growth.

You've got good allround coverage there and at only 3 mths, your hair is going to improve leaps & bounds in the months to come. The scar is red but doesn't appear to have stretched so all good ;). Thanks for the update.

Nice one shaft....

Its a little better than last month. Don't worry though...my previously transplaned hair grew back very slowly too for some reason and I don't think they have fully grown back yet either (4 months 1 week), the good thing is that the newly transplanted hair are catching up so its evening out...gradually!!

Next month should be godd, espcecially toward the end of it. The last few weeks have been the biggest change for me!!

Remember mate...we're all in this together!! Some how makes the waiting a little more bearable!!

Hi Shaft,

You are well on track pal, your growth and appearance looks similar to mine @ 3 months, even the scar area looks great considering your previous HTs

Each month you will find your hair appears to look better, just a case of being patient :angry:

All the best mate!

I don't suppose at 3 months you'll have much Feller hair yet so once it does kick in, you will probably have more hair than Spex :blink:

The scar looks very thin - once the redness disappears, it will be virtually invisible.

The next couple of months should be exciting for you :D

Its nearly impossible to tell that you have had any work done which is great :)

Give it time now mate and the new grafts will just start to mix in with the rest of your hair.

Final note: I took these photos myself, so if they look crap then at least you know why.

The pics are fine mate ;)

Hi guys, sorry for the slow reply I've been mega busy with work just recently. Anyway, thanks to you all for your posts, they are appreciated. It's strange, but getting positive comments off of people really makes the waiting game more bearable.

Good growth to you all.

Hi Shaft, I think the waiting game is only made easier by all the other guys just ahead of you in the waiting game. Grow well!!

I think you're absolutely right comb-over. Thanks for your comment.