spex

1664's 2200 Sesssion

I spoke to the Doc yesterday and on all accountS 1664's session couldn't have gone

any better! :) 1664 is a repair session. He had previous work done less than a

year ago.

(supposedly 1000 grafts - less tahn 200 were counted)

His hairline has been densed packed and his temples addressed

- 2200 session with Dr Feller.

PreOP:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Immed post op:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Heal and grow well 1664!! B)

Looks like a really good job. He shouldn't have any problems hiding the work when the scabs come off. :)

He looks like an excellent case for a repair HT... with just the front sides and temples needed with that amount of grafts! Wish I had receded like him.. native hair looks really strong/healthy. Those old grafts will be easily hidden amongst the new growth.

You CAN actually count the UK grafts in those pictures :blink: Those pictures should be enough to demand a refund from Norton. I suppose in this case, a Norton rip-off butchering, you can be pleased that you didn't get anywhere near the amount of grafts you paid for as it makes the repair work much easier.

Are they mini grafts the previous work ?

I would say that they are micro grafts mate, just not enough of them. It's a shame really, as 1664 only needed a small area filled in, if he'd seen a good doctor he probably would have only needed one session.

This looks like it is going to be another great hairline from Feller :) just a real pity you didnt find the forums sooner :(

Good healing to you mate and hopefully you will be giving us regular updates

That N.orton hairline is much better than the one they gave me.(and I've still got) :(

Hopefully 1664 will be back soon to inform us all on his experience! :)

Cheers guys. Didn't realise this thread was here until after i'd started a new topic :lol: doh.

Very very pleased with the procedure.

Those norton grafts were 'all' 2/3 hairs per graft and very widely spaced, so just looked very pube-esque. norton had robbed me blind :ph34r: but at least norton didnt totally butcher the hairline.

I can't thank Dr Feller and his staff enough.

The advice i've read on here has been great as well, sleeping with head at 45 degree, zero facial swelling, as opposed to the norton procedure slept normally and my face, especially eyes really swelled.

Also applying aloe vera cream to the grafts and sutre area is helping alot. I also started propecia about a month ago, so hopefully i can retain the hair i have and just sit back, relax and wait for the ht to grow threw. :)

You CAN actually count the UK grafts in those pictures :blink: Those pictures should be enough to demand a refund from Norton. I suppose in this case, a Norton rip-off butchering, you can be pleased that you didn't get anywhere near the amount of grafts you paid for as it makes the repair work much easier.

Nortons pockets are like one way valves, once money goes in it doesnt come out, <_< this chap has suffered exactly the same fate as myself, a horrible strip scar for the sake of a smattering of ridiculous pubes :( hopefully the poor dude will get back some of the confidence stolen from him by those dogs unfortunately in terms of money he'd have more chance of watching Elvis crash the space shuttle into the loch ness monster as getting any money back from this scum. :angry:.

Nice hairline 1664 B) Thats going to be really nice once grown out.

Do you think Norton want to use your pictures in their brochure? <_<

Cheers:) - Yeah, i'll draw a pair of eyes, a nose and mouth on my sack and send em a pic of that, I think that would more than adequately showcase the work of that clinic :)

Those norton grafts were 'all' 2/3 hairs per graft and very widely spaced, so just looked very pube-esque. norton had robbed me blind :ph34r: but at least norton didnt totally butcher the hairline.

Did you ever bother complaining to Norton? i only ask because last time i spoke to their Jeremy Isherwood a few months ago he said i was the first complaint he'd had to deal with in 7 years. If your interested in helping to bring these creeps down theres currently a class action being brought against them.

Is there? :blink: I tried to complain to the HCC and the GMC but just got totally fobbed off.

You guys are lucky that you still had plenty of hair to help conceal Nortons work if you'd been quite bald like me it would have looked totally ridiculous (mine did/does) :( :angry:

Is there? :blink: I tried to complain to the HCC and the GMC but just got totally fobbed off.

You guys are lucky that you still had plenty of hair to help conceal Nortons work if you'd been quite bald like me it would have looked totally ridiculous (mine did/does) :( :angry:

Finally SAF i know you got it 10 times worse than me and 1664 and i feel for you my friend, :( although ive only been 'blinded in one eye' im still p**sed off about it. :angry:

Isherwood, i hope your reading this because i havent finished with Norton, not by a long chalk, you neednt think that the outcome of my GMC complaint has vindicated you.

Glad to hear you aren't giving in - I hope you get some justice.

1664's update -1 year on from 2nd session

Pre op Dr feller:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Immed post op 1st session to repair temples:

IPB Image

IPB Image

1 year post op 1st session:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Pre op 2nd session:

IPB Image

Immed post op 2nd session to lower hairline:

IPB Image

IPB Image

1 year post op second session:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Impressive. Nice strong peak which helps the blend. What consideration was taken for future years when the peak starts to receed? Was there talk of the the donor area being able to support future work?

I ask because there was no talk of this when I had my first HTs, in the 90s, and I think these procudures were so wastefull that they would not have supported on going receeding.

What happens when us guys are 70?

I spoke to the Doc yesterday and on all accountS 1664's session couldn't have gone

any better! :) 1664 is a repair session. He had previous work done less than a

year ago.

(supposedly 1000 grafts - less tahn 200 were counted)

His hairline has been densed packed and his temples addressed

- 2200 session with Dr Feller.

Heal and grow well 1664!! B)

Extensive consideration will have been given to the 1664's long term plan based on his existing situ, age, hairloss pattern, history. 1664 is a well informed patient who is on meds and has a very strong history in the family.

Dr Feller's first goal with any patient is the long term one. Not hit and hope like many old school clinics