Sign in to follow this  
Jase81

Best Treatment

Hi everyone, please could someone give me some advice on the best products available. I've read so many conflicting views from people, I just don't know what to think!!

I have just spent £3000 at AHS, and not had good results. Although my hair loss has not got any worse, it hasn't really improved. I'm still taking the herbal stuff and using the minoxidil 5%, but recently I have noticed my hair getting worse again.

What are the treatments at Belgrave like?? They said they've got a stronger solution, but am I better off going to Boots and buying Regain (with 5% Minoxidil) for a fraction of the price??

HELP

Hi Jase81 :D

Welcome to the board,you are in good company here as many of us have been scamed by AHS :angry:,i myself went to the Birmingham branch for near 2 and half years so you can imagine what i have spent/lost there :ph34r: .

Dont no much about the herbal stuff that you are on,if its the stuff from AHS i should imagine its not up to much,i have heard its got this and that in it for hair regrowth <_< .

Regain/minox i used for over 4 years,IMHO it made my hairloss worse than had i done nothing with it,i was told to use it by AHS as a preventive mesure on the crown,what it did do was strip the hair and the root/bulb and that hair has no gone for good,the only thing that will fill the crown in is having a H/T.

The one and only thing that will help your hairloss and may help you grow some back is Propecia/fin,i have been on pro/fin for over 6 years now with no problems ;) ,it has stopped my hairloss dead in its tracks and i have managed to grow some back as well.the are web sites and even boots i belive that will sell it,but i advise you if its the first time you have bought and used it to like many others here on this forum get your stuff from DR Ashcroft,run a search for Spex on this site at the bottom of his posts should be a link for the good DR.

Hope this is of use all the best.

hi jase81

tbf has given sound advice.ahs and ********* are crap.

your lucky in finding this forum as if you take the advice offered you wont waste any more money and most importantly wont make the mistake of going to a crap ht doctor.

if you can post pictures of your hairloss you will get an honest opinion of what action you should take

cheers

Hi everyone, please could someone give me some advice on the best products available. I've read so many conflicting views from people, I just don't know what to think!!

I have just spent £3000 at AHS, and not had good results. Although my hair loss has not got any worse, it hasn't really improved. I'm still taking the herbal stuff and using the minoxidil 5%, but recently I have noticed my hair getting worse again.

What are the treatments at Belgrave like?? They said they've got a stronger solution, but am I better off going to Boots and buying Regain (with 5% Minoxidil) for a fraction of the price??

HELP

Hi jase81, those b@stards are still ripping people off then! they have probably just sold you some very expensive minoxidil, available at a reasonable cost from boots/ online etc., buy yourself some finasteride/propecia and forget all the uk hairloss 'clinics'. that includes any UK hair transplant doctors.

HELP

I can well understand Jase81, what goes on in one's mind in such a poor condition...You will feel like going to any extent to regain or stop hair loss...It causes so much of mental depression.. :( We keep on wasting money on various products or treatments without even knowing their results :unsure: ...

When my husband was suffering from severe hair loss, I have seen him losing for the very first time...was so upset :( ...thin layer of hair was left on his scalp...He was sonly 26 yrs then..Then, one of my friend, who is a doctor, advised to follow some hair loss herbal treatment..Touch wood...you won't believe, as we also couldn't--hair loss stopped almost within 2-3 weeks...And moreover, even new hair started growing... :D He got back his younger look again...

When my husband was suffering from severe hair loss, I have seen him losing for the very first time...was so upset :( ...thin layer of hair was left on his scalp...He was sonly 26 yrs then..Then, one of my friend, who is a doctor, advised to follow some hair loss herbal treatment..Touch wood...you won't believe, as we also couldn't--hair loss stopped almost within 2-3 weeks...And moreover, even new hair started growing... :D He got back his younger look again...

You should have started this BS fairly tale off with "Once upon a time" and ended it with "...and you all lived happily ever after (after getting rich by ripping bald guys off with some crappy herbal BS cream scam)" :angry:

HELP

I can well understand Jase81, what goes on in one's mind in such a poor condition...You will feel like going to any extent to regain or stop hair loss...It causes so much of mental depression.. :( We keep on wasting money on various products or treatments without even knowing their results :unsure: ...

Might take you a tad bit more serious if you wrote in correct Grammer!Utter balls! :rolleyes: