spex

Flights To Nyc

Beachboy - your case sounds near identical to mine! I'm also going for my first (and hopefully last, according to Dr Feller) of 1800 for frontal recession.

Looking forward to comparing experiences - you'll have a 3 week headstart over me though! :lol:

I wouldn't worry over declaring your procedure - Having a HT with Feller is insurance itself ;)

Steveyd + BeachBoy,

Depending on both your personal goals of where you want your hairlines positioning - your requirements are pretty similar to be honest. It will be a good comparison case - nearly the "Feller twins ";)

All the best!!!

Last time I went they actually asked if I was going for a medical procedure when I phoned up for the insurance. If you dont disclose this information then they could technicly refuse to pay up on any claims.

I think I just paid a standard travel insurance figure when I booked my tickets online. :blink: How do you declare the medical procedure?

The person on the phone from the insurance company actually asked if I was having a medical procedure :o . (must be becoming more common).

But seriously if you state that you're just going for a holiday and you do encounter some kind of medical problem whilst in the US after the procedure or on the flight back your insurance cover would be invalid. :unsure:

Steveyd you will have nothing to worry about regarding the HT as you are going to see Dr Feller who is one of the very best. s.a.f is just playing devil advocate here on all accounts. I never declared i was having a medical procedure. I travel all the time and have a comprehensive insurance annually. I can understand the anxiety assosiated with travelling abroad and wanting insurance but (very rarely do any insurance co. pay out anyway) its your home insurance that they claim against <_< If you are unsure then declare it especially if this is a one of trip for you.

Like spex said having your session with feller is more than enough insurance :)

All the best. I had a session with feller a few weeks ago and very impressed with him and his staff! :)

(very rarely do any insurance co. pay out anyway)

Exactly - it's not like they are going to pay out anyway so what's the point in taking any insurance <_< ?

Besides, as mentioned above, going to Dr Feller is insurance enough as far as the HT goes. The only insurance you need is for lost luggage but even that is pretty pointless unless you have a gold plated suite case.

Any time I have made a larger claim from an insurance company, I've had to go through a solicitor to get the them to pay up :angry: Insurance companies are almost as big a scam as the UK hair clinics.

BA have an offer on at the moment. They are doing Heathrow to JFK for £239 return. Need to book by end of September.

I booked my flights today for my procedure with Dr Feller in February :)

I wouldn't worry over declaring your procedure - Having a HT with Feller is insurance itself ;)

Steveyd + BeachBoy,

Depending on both your personal goals of where you want your hairlines positioning - your requirements are pretty similar to be honest. It will be a good comparison case - nearly the "Feller twins ";)

All the best!!!

LOL - it will be very interesting to compare results over the coming months and give Pete and Ian a run for their money in the 'twins' stakes! And thanks for the best wishes Spex/Stevo.

Cheers - Beachboy

LOL - it will be very interesting to compare results over the coming months and give Pete and Ian a run for their money in the 'twins' stakes! And thanks for the best wishes Spex/Stevo.

Cheers - Beachboy

LOL ..bring it on brother and good luck with everything B) your in great hands

haha, cheers guys once again

I have a twin! :lol:

Good luck Beachboy - I expect you've already jetted off into the capable hands of Dr Feller, so will be looking forward to hearing about everything